+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

UPDATE - went to the pharmacy on way home from work and got a Clearblue. A definite line!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!! :bfp:
I can't believe I am going to have to wait until Friday to see DH - it is going to be a real really long week!! I'm so excited.

Ladies I may be crazy. So the night before last I had some cramping. I though it might have been something I ate. Then last night I took a nap and when I awoke my boobs were sore. I also had some gas and was very thirsty. Today it's the same so far. So I took 2 ic hpts with the same fmu and I swear I can see something on the 1st one. I thought for sure with the boobs sore that af was on her way. Now I don't know. Will test again tomorrow to double check. I tried and tried to get a good pic of it but it's proving difficult. I'm terribly confused.
ImSoTired that is really similar to me - I was really thirsty and had gas. Constant 'tugging' like feeling rather than cramp. Really hope it is a BFP I will be thinking of you.

Yeah - 3 :bfp:'s before the 1st of the month. Come on ladies, lets hope for some more.

:dust:

UPDATE - went to the pharmacy on way home from work and got a Clearblue. A definite line!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!! :bfp:
I can't believe I am going to have to wait until Friday to see DH - it is going to be a real really long week!! I'm so excited.

Ladies I may be crazy. So the night before last I had some cramping. I though it might have been something I ate. Then last night I took a nap and when I awoke my boobs were sore. I also had some gas and was very thirsty. Today it's the same so far. So I took 2 ic hpts with the same fmu and I swear I can see something on the 1st one. I thought for sure with the boobs sore that af was on her way. Now I don't know. Will test again tomorrow to double check. I tried and tried to get a good pic of it but it's proving difficult. I'm terribly confused.
ImSoTired that is really similar to me - I was really thirsty and had gas. Constant 'tugging' like feeling rather than cramp. Really hope it is a BFP I will be thinking of you.

Yeah - 3 :bfp:'s before the 1st of the month. Come on ladies, lets hope for some more.

Congrats!!!! h&h9 months
:thumbup::thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Wow sparkle congrats!!!!!! Send me some of your good luck that my lines get DARKER! I swear it was there just very very faint! SO exciting! Good for you Sparkle!:hugs:

What fantastic news. Congratulations.

I have everything crossed for you ImSoTired. Xx

I'd also like to say thank you to everyone for the congrats and all the well wishes.

Let's hope for lots more February :bfp:

Wow sparkle congrats!!!!!! Send me some of your good luck that my lines get DARKER! I swear it was there just very very faint! SO exciting! Good for you Sparkle!:hugs:

I thought I saw a really faint one on Sunday but DH swore there was nothing there. The same thing happened on Monday morning!!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you hon.

Thanks guys. I really hope you all get your BFPs this month too. xxx

Can you add me to the list to test? I think I'll test around the 5th. Thanks!:flower:

I have been having cramping/twinges/pulling on my left side since O'd. I could not get comfortable because of the cramping last night and it kept me up several hours. My bbs and nips feel swollen and sore and my back hurts. Hopefully all good sings!:thumbup:

Congrats to all those that got their :bfp:!!

sorry im stalking but just want to say congrats to the bfp's and gud luck to everyone still tcc i hope feb is yr month :) :) xx

1st February tomorrow :) fingers crossed for everyone!

Hope to see lots of :bfp:

Can you add me to the list to test? I think I'll test around the 5th. Thanks!:flower:

I have been having cramping/twinges/pulling on my left side since O'd. I could not get comfortable because of the cramping last night and it kept me up several hours. My bbs and nips feel swollen and sore and my back hurts. Hopefully all good sings!:thumbup:

Congrats to all those that got their :bfp:!!

Ive been having that too...It hasnt been doing it so much today, but i feel bloated (my bra seems to be cutting into me) and slightly sore bbs. I have also been really thirsty for the last 2 days. FX for both of us. Im testing fridayish...

hopeful--That's how I knew something was up. I was so thirsty!! I don't mean, eh, I'll have a refill thirsty. I drank 6 big mugs of water, and that was just at lunch!!

I'm still thirsty all the time and I'm constantly drinking water. For some reason, water is what is most appealing which is odd, I never drink water. I don't like the taste. Apparently my little sweet pea doesn't care what I think. Sweet pea wants water!!

I had my first hcg level today. It was 106. Now to wait for Thursday. I thought TWW was bad. This sucks.

Hello ladies! Congratulations on the early BFPs!

I ovulated earlier this month, it would have been a 29day cycle except I got my :bfp: yesterday! Got a 2nd line yesterday at 11dpo and two more today, still hasnt sunken in so I will be using my digi tomorrow! Fx'ed and babydust for all the February testers!:happydance:

Yay!!! Omg 4:bfp:'s and it's not even February yet!!! Congrats Sparkle and WM!!!! Send that baby dust our way!!!

OH wow! We are a bunch of fertile myrtle's this month!!!!

Congrats to all!

WM we have the same due date!

I had my first hcg level today. It was 106. Now to wait for Thursday. I thought TWW was bad. This sucks.

What does this mean? Wait for what?

HCG is the hormone that you produce when you are pregnant. Since I had several days of spotting when I found out I was preggo, my mid-wife wants to check my levels. In a normal pregnancy, hcg will double approximately every 48 hours. I did my first one today and in two days I have to do another one and see what my levels are. This two day wait is a killer!

feeling pretty confident that the line this mornig was an evap but keep your fx'd for me anyway?

What does this mean? Wait for what?

HCG is the hormone that you produce when you are pregnant. Since I had several days of spotting when I found out I was preggo, my mid-wife wants to check my levels. In a normal pregnancy, hcg will double approximately every 48 hours. I did my first one today and in two days I have to do another one and see what my levels are. This two day wait is a killer!

ooooohh ok! I knew about hcg, I guess i just thought a pregnancy blood test was the only thing needed after a bfp, then you just go to monthly appts.

I have a lot to learn! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->