+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

hey! To be honest, im questioning the whole dollar store brand.....Last month i got crosshairs on my FF...but none on these tests when i got my crosshairs. And now...still only a faint line...and I KNOW im ovulating today or tomorrow. CM is saying ferile! lol IM no sre if i am trusting them soo much right now...

I'm right there with ya! I am swimming in eggwhites today and have had fertile CM for the last few days and my OPK looked pretty darn close to positive this morning but still not as dark as the control line. I am still gonna jump DH tonight as we have been BD every other day till I ovulate. :thumbup:

:dust:

Stunning photo! Love the wedding dress. :dust: Good luck

Thanks hun!! We have very similar screen names :flower:. Is that you in your avatar pic? You are stunning!!! Good luck to you and thanks for the baby dust wishes. I could ue it! :winkwink: Here's some for you!

Congrats on your :bfp: miss broody!! H&H 9 months to you!! :happydance:

Got my positive OPK this morning!! Whooohoooooo! :bunny: Time to get down to business! :sex: Hope this is my month to catch the :spermy:

Got my positive OPK this morning!! Whooohoooooo! :bunny: Time to get down to business! :sex: Hope this is my month to catch the :spermy:

I did too!! Woo hoo!!! No doubt about it today, it was definitely positive!!

Question to anyone who can answer... DH and I BD'd yesterday morning. We didn't get to this morning, but if we BD tonight do you think chances will still be good? I've heard some women, their LH surge only lasts 12 hrs... Does that affect conception?? Or is the egg still there and fertile after the LH surge??

Well girls, i couldn't hold out any longer and poas this morning first thing... and i got a BFN. As i thought about it though, and did the math (rare occasion :p) and I won't be full 11dpo until tonight, and thats assuming i O'ed last tuesday (but i had cramps last tues & wed and a bit thurs) so I guess I could be anywhere from 9-11dpo. I feel like I am not going to get too disappointed yet, but I am still realllyyy not sure if it worked this round. My bb's r still kinda sore at the lower sides, but again that could be me. Tryin to keep hands my off! Baby dust ladies hope someone gets a BFP soon!!

I think I might try wait for 14 dpo then use my 2nd stick! That means 11-14dpo. Is this long enough??

14dpo should be long enough... Even if you still get a negative, as long as AF doesn't show, I'd test daily after that... Good luck!! I really hope you get your :bfp:!!

Question to anyone who can answer... DH and I BD'd yesterday morning. We didn't get to this morning, but if we BD tonight do you think chances will still be good? I've heard some women, their LH surge only lasts 12 hrs... Does that affect conception?? Or is the egg still there and fertile after the LH surge??

Sweet pea,

With my understanding, I would say you should definitely have a go at it tonight! If you got your surge this morning, most OPK say that you won't actually ovulate until 12-36 hours later. So your egg should still be willing (and maybe not even waiting yet) by the time you BD tonight! Good luck! Make it count!

Thought you ladies might be excited about this... I know I was!!

What To Expect Wheb You're Expecting - The Movie

Sweet pea,

With my understanding, I would say you should definitely have a go at it tonight! If you got your surge this morning, most OPK say that you won't actually ovulate until 12-36 hours later. So your egg should still be willing (and maybe not even waiting yet) by the time you BD tonight! Good luck! Make it count!

Thanks!! :)

Wow February 4th was a great day! Congrats to all!!

Alright girls I believe I am out. I am not supposed to start until the 9th and yesterday in the evening I started spotting brownish. It is so light right now it don't even show when I wipe. It only proceeded to show when I checked my cervix and I noticed when I cleaned my finger there was some blood so I checked by sticking some toilet paper up there(tmi) and it is ever so faint. So 5 days before I am supposed to start my period I start this which is 13/14 DPO.

:cry:
Dont be discouraged this could definitely be IB! Fx'ed for you!

I've been lurking the last few days. Congrats for the BFPs we've had so far. I was supposed to test yesterday but, as silly as it sounds, I'm too scared. I can't bear to see another BFN. Today is cd 35, so far my cycles have been 29, 30 and 40 days. I ov'd cd 19 and cd20 this month (I got a cbfm) so I am about 14-15 DPO. Shall I test, or leave it a few more days. Bad cramping yesterday so I am expecting AF any time, also had friends stay overnight so need them to leave before I test, if I decide to. Feeling really stressed, am I being ridiculous??

FX for all today's testers x x
How long is your LP normally? At 14-15dpo you have a strong chance of getting a bpf, I say test!

I got my +opk cd16, and we didnt even get a chance to BD that day, or even the next few days! (He was sick) But I still felt optimistic because we BD'd both days before the positive and I read a lot about your chances being increased if you did 2 days or the day before...lo and behold I got my bfp, you definitely have a good chance!

Sweetpea - Could you change my testing date from the 14th to the 19th?? I ovulated a little later than I thought I would. I'm just happy I ovulated at all, I wasn't feeling too positive for a little bit there! Thanks! :hugs:

Thought you ladies might be excited about this... I know I was!!

What To Expect Wheb You're Expecting - The Movie

Love it! I have seen that before, but still so funny! Can't wait for it to come out...

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and if you are watching the Superbowl today then have fun. :thumbup:

AFM - Still waiting to O (another 8 days or so) which is much better than the 2WW because you still have red wine, LOL.

So I've suddenly become extremely anxious and nervous about my TWW coming up now. I think it's because I have my hopes up so high now that I actually saw a positive OPK and know all is working.... Now I'm so afraid of disappointment if I don't get a BFP...

So I've suddenly become extremely anxious and nervous about my TWW coming up now. I think it's because I have my hopes up so high now that I actually saw a positive OPK and know all is working.... Now I'm so afraid of disappointment if I don't get a BFP...
Hey sweetpea...i felt exactly the same way as ur now when i saw a positive opk....
as if i ve to do something rite....but i guess it helps to relax a bit....try to meditate for around 5 to 10 minutes every day...that helps...

I know what you mean...I tend to not handle disappointment well in life, in general, so the 2ww comes with WAY too much anxiety for me. I was so crushed to see AF last month on cycle #1 (so silly!!!!!) that I know it is just going to get more and more disappointing.

So...my strategy now is to find positives about NOT getting a BFP for each month. This month, it is our anniversary dinner the day AF is due...we have a $130 gift certificate to a very fancy restaurant and I would love to get a fancy bottle of wine. Not to mention being able to eat anything on the menu with no concern!

Obviously I would WAY rather be pregnant, but I find that having something to make it not seem as negative helps...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

TTC is so much more emotional and all-consuming than I ever thought!

It is!!! I never realized how frustrating, nerve wracking, exciting, emotional, happy, sad, and all that's in between :haha: TTC really is!! Quite frankly, it sucks!! (well until you get a H&H bfp).

it is!!! I never realized how frustrating, nerve wracking, exciting, emotional, happy, sad, and all that's in between :haha: Ttc really is!! Quite frankly, it sucks!! (well until you get a h&h bfp).

this is the truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->