• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Im new to these forums but I thought now is as good of anytime to start!

So I ovulated sometimes this weekend as I got my +OPK on Friday evening. We BD Fri afternoon, Sat night and today. Keeping my fingers crossed that this works!

I have been off the IUD since Oct and had pretty irregular periods until December the last two months they have been pretty consistent. Since I still had no idea when I actually O'd I purchased the clear blue digital OPK for this month. I had been testing every day since day 6 of cycle. I got negative on thursday and friday morning but decided to start testing 2x a day on Friday. Thankfully I did because Friday night I got the O:) The next morning and afternoon it was negative so I hope that I caught my surge and been baby dancing ever since!

If all goes well I should test for a (fingers crossed) BFP on February 25! Hope this month is truly the "month of love" <3 <3 <3

Let the TWW commence!

Well, I figure, if I don't get a bfp this month, I will have somewhat of a baby to add to the household... We're getting a puppy!! Here's the link... We're either getting him, or a sibling... So excited! :)

Siberian Husky

HE IS CUTE!!! We have an alaskan malamute, and I just want to let you know that husky and malamute breeds are SHEDDERS and they can jump really high, like 8 feet fences and they dig if left out to long. I love my Jack but the hair drives me nuts and he barks at the craziest things. But he is awesome and everybody loves him.

Good Luck with the new puppy and getting your bfp!

woke up to spotting this morning (light brown watery cm) so the :witch: will be here in a day or two at a guess. I am not too upset this month as I don't think we BD enough due to few things going on. Feeling positive for March though :) Good luck to all ladies still in :dust:

ok so i took a test last week and bfn but now im 3days late?
my cycles have been all over the place since coming off the pill but the last two were 28 day cycles so i though i was back to normal.
i guess im still in till the :witch: arrives:thumbup:

Well, I figure, if I don't get a bfp this month, I will have somewhat of a baby to add to the household... We're getting a puppy!! Here's the link... We're either getting him, or a sibling... So excited! :)

Siberian Husky

HE IS CUTE!!! We have an alaskan malamute, and I just want to let you know that husky and malamute breeds are SHEDDERS and they can jump really high, like 8 feet fences and they dig if left out to long. I love my Jack but the hair drives me nuts and he barks at the craziest things. But he is awesome and everybody loves him.

We have a husky/australian cattle dog (red heeler) mix...he is too smart for his own good sometimes...but yeah, i can second the shedding...though with our boy it is more "blowing out" his undercoat...he gets these tufts of fur that stick out from him and you have to get an undercoat rake...seriously we pull bags of fur from him but it just keeps coming! Would not trade him for anything though, incredibly loyal...he is my snuggle buddy when the DH is not home :flower:

hi ladies sorry i guess i have been m-i-a for a bit, this month my cycle is going longer than expected...(22 was what i thought it would be) now i am on cd31?? for awhile my cycles were 33 so guessing maybe they are changing again - aghhhh!! not sure if i should test 14/15 or what?? i do however use a app and it still is set for my longer cycles so it says i ov on 1/31? and af would be due the 14. soo now i have to wait and see

Siberian Husky

OMG Sweetpea, I have just spent ages at work looking at pics of all those sweet little doggies!!! So cute. :kiss:Anything to distract me from peeing on a bloody stick! I'm due AF Saturday 18th so we'll see....lots of CM this weekend and crazy dreams but think I'm reading too much into things. X

Ah, AF still hasn't shown for me yet. I will test tomorrow morning if she doesn't come today!

Wow what a crappy month for BFP's. It was going so strong the last week of January then POOF.

Give me 10 days, and I will hopefully add another BFP! O day today I think! :thumbup:

Not really any symptoms for me and I have a feeling like I'm out, but I still have a few days before AF.

This is going to sound very odd, but all of a sudden before lunch I got a horribly sore upper shoulders (just below my neck and out into my shoulders. Even sitting and working at ny desk is almost too hard to do, but I have no other symptoms like I'm sick with anything and it didn't hurt when I got up. Has anyone ever heard of THAT as something going along with pregnancy? I wouldn't think so, but it was so odd and out if the blue that I thought I'd ask.

I got my BFP today, had faint lines on ic for a few days, af was due saturday, digi says 2-3 weeks from conception.

I thought we were out as only bd once in fertile period, hubby is just recovering from the news!

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news!! :) H&H 9months to you! :)

Congrats MrsMA!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am on cycle 2 as well, hoping for the same outcome!

Am in absolute shock now ladies....Got my BFP at 12 dpo today on a Clear blue digi.....it read Pregnant 1-2......yest I peed on a internet strip and thot I saw a very faint line...so I got a digi nd its miraculous.....yest afternoon I felt very sick and didn't feel like eating anythng wch was y I tested....i am really grateful to God for making Feb our month....AF is due tomorrow....I hope she keeps away....nd the little bean sticks....
All other ladies still waiting thre keep ur hopes up....nd hug for those for whom AF showed.....

Woo hoo! More congrats! Let hope this is the start of the next run of bfp's!

Xxx

Congratulation's MrsMa and eagertobepreg thats so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->