• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Am in absolute shock now ladies....Got my BFP at 12 dpo today on a Clear blue digi.....it read Pregnant 1-2......yest I peed on a internet strip and thot I saw a very faint line...so I got a digi nd its miraculous.....yest afternoon I felt very sick and didn't feel like eating anythng wch was y I tested....i am really grateful to God for making Feb our month....AF is due tomorrow....I hope she keeps away....nd the little bean sticks....
All other ladies still waiting thre keep ur hopes up....nd hug for those for whom AF showed.....

Congratulations!
I keep picking up my digi to look at it again!

Congratulations Mrs MA and Eagertobepreg :happydance:

Have been so desperate to see some BFPs as I'm out. Bring on all the other Feb testers..... I'm excited for you.

Congrads to the recent additions to the BFP list!! :) Happy and health 9 months!!

:dust: for sticky beans

Hi I'm new here and hoping Feb is going to be our month even though we haven't been trying all that long. Hoping to have the need to test around the 26th!

maverick

I got my BFP today, had faint lines on ic for a few days, af was due saturday, digi says 2-3 weeks from conception.

I thought we were out as only bd once in fertile period, hubby is just recovering from the news!
Congrats Mrs MA:)
Very excited for u also:)
I am also checking the clear blue digi every two mins to see if I ve read correctly:)

Where are all the February testers!?
If you know your testing date, post them here!!
Don't forget to keep us updated on the outcome!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :dust: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:wine:
Raise your glass for Leap Year :bfp:'s
!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

~*~*~*~*Testers*~*~*~*~

~*Feb 1st:*~
:hugs:OperationBbyO :hugs:
Alie
pinkhope
brooke1993
Mommyrachel
:witch:CAValleygirl:witch:

~*Feb 2nd:*~
:witch:BabyFever1987:witch:
:witch:jessandaj:witch:
charlea07
:witch:Itsmyturn:witch:

~*Feb 3rd:*~
froliky2011
SleepyBaby
:witch:babydust818:witch:
:witch:Christie2011:witch:
momma2bee93
pjstensgaard
CajunCoco
daisy331

~*Feb 4th:*~
:bfp:Pug2012:bfp:
:witch:jenwantsababy:witch:
:bfp:DreamingBaby:bfp:
:bfp:5_Year_Plan:bfp:
:witch:ImSoTired:witch:
8buzzybee8
:bfp:Miss Broody:bfp:
:bfp:AshleyLK:bfp:
:bfp:MrsB1981:bfp:
JOJO
:witch:piya:witch:
MetalMaiden

~*Feb 5th:*~
TTC_NavyWife
bnhopper57
:witch:nikalicious:witch:

~*Feb 6th:*~
LemonTea
:bfp:Sparkle12:bfp:
:witch:babycrazy11:witch:

~*Feb 7th:*~
:bfp:WM61711:bfp:
:witch:Lucy529:witch:
:witch:hopeful2012:witch:

~*Feb 8th:*~
:witch:UenvyMEsha:witch:

RomaTomato
Hopingforabub
sweetmere
peanutjent

~*Feb 9th:*~
munchkinlove
wishandwait
:witch:Lunabug911:witch:

~*Feb 10th:*~
AWAH
AmbiCakes
:witch:SignoraL:witch:

~*Feb 11th:*~
:witch:Sombra:witch:
praying4bebe
:witch:wannabemum23:witch:

~*Feb 12th:*~
laurs
MrsMA
:witch:Lili77:witch:

~*Feb 13th:*~
Bridin
:witch:corgankidd:witch:
:witch:onebumpplease:witch:
:witch:AMM1031:witch:

~*Valentine's Day:*~
diliapickle
LuluSS
Mazzy17
Emzy.T.
:witch:monkeymum:witch:
sharonfruit
vgi_ttc
Babydustx3

~*Feb 15th:*~
:witch:Roosterbebe:witch:
IWTHABS

~*Feb 16th:*~
eagertobepreg
Pebbles11
:witch:babyseeker:witch:

~*Feb 17th:*~
Alie
MellyBelly17
Wellybob
cochy
Beccaboop
kategirl

~*Feb 18th:*~
reneep74859
liddieloo
nats77
midnightfalls

~*Feb 19th:*~
Heather11
Autumn Girl
blessedlife
1babydreamer
Lisa92881

~*Feb 20th:*~
uwa_amanda
MirnaBabyBump

~*Feb 21st:*~
SweetPea0903
sugaplumx27

~*Feb 22nd:*~
Kdk24
babydreamers

~*Feb 23rd:*~
dreamgirl
drsquid

~*Feb 24th:*~
RebeccaLO
gaiagirl

~*Feb 25th:*~
kt1988
Mattsgirl
Scottky
Ella_Hopeful

~*Feb 26th:*~
IluvRedskins
Rikkitikki

~*Feb 27th:*~

~*Feb 28th:*~
babyfeva
KristinaKarma

~*Feb 29th:*~
Mrs.326
TTC our first
oceania
corgankidd

~*Unsure:*~
raventtc
talica22
:witch:RainAngel:witch:
SarahDiener
ES89

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi SweetPea! Can you add me to 2/27? Thanks! :flower:

Well done for the new BFP's and FX for the rest of you. I got my BFP a week ago and it's been an exciting / scary week. My morning sickness is getting stronger - up until 10 days ago I'd had no symtoms at all so don't worry if you don't feel pregnant, I certainly didn't until what must have been 4.5 weeks (2weeks after o).

Good luck everyone testing tomorrow xx

yay!! we finally got some good news!! congrats to the bfp's!!!!!

im gong to test in the morning even though i have a few days to go. what do you think the chances are for a bfp 10dpo on a frer?

i hope i get a valentines bfp!!

Well done for the new BFP's and FX for the rest of you. I got my BFP a week ago and it's been an exciting / scary week. My morning sickness is getting stronger - up until 10 days ago I'd had no symtoms at all so don't worry if you don't feel pregnant, I certainly didn't until what must have been 4.5 weeks (2weeks after o).

Good luck everyone testing tomorrow xx
I am feeling very sick since yest....not feeling well today as well...feell like getting the vomitting sensation a lot today....I hope tats normal....?

Me too eagertobepreg!

Hoping for lots of valentines bfp's.

:dust: to everyone

I got my BFP today, had faint lines on ic for a few days, af was due saturday, digi says 2-3 weeks from conception.

I thought we were out as only bd once in fertile period, hubby is just recovering from the news!

Can i ask what day u bd'd? we only managed one day as well and wondering what my chances are?

Can i ask what day u bd'd? we only managed one day as well and wondering what my chances are?

BD Thursday mid morning as I was due to ovulate on the Saturday but I don't temp or use opks so that's just based on my cycle

BD Thursday mid morning as I was due to ovulate on the Saturday but I don't temp or use opks so that's just based on my cycle

oooo that gives me hope, we bd'd on the wed's and i ovulated on the fri so maybe i'm still in with a chance, thank you for giving me hope xx

I'm pretty sure I'm out. BFN this morning at 11 dpo (couldn't help the lure of Valentine's Day). Bummer, but I guess it's on to next cycle! My husband thinks I still might be since the digital pregnancy test took a lot longer this time than in previous times, which makes him think it was almost poitive, but I'm sure it didn't mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->