• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I'm pretty sure I'm out. BFN this morning at 11 dpo (couldn't help the lure of Valentine's Day). Bummer, but I guess it's on to next cycle! My husband thinks I still might be since the digital pregnancy test took a lot longer this time than in previous times, which makes him think it was almost poitive, but I'm sure it didn't mean anything.

Not out til AF shows!! :)

I will be updating the list today ( hard to do by phone ) Sorry, a little behind. We were out all day yesterday looking at the puppies ( 2 hr drive from home ) and then we got a crate etc.

We wound up buying the female husky. We are naming her Akira which means intelligent.

Congrats to you guys with the :bfp:

Hopefully this means the month is turning around.

Not out til AF shows!! :)

I will be updating the list today ( hard to do by phone ) Sorry, a little behind. We were out all day yesterday looking at the puppies ( 2 hr drive from home ) and then we got a crate etc.

We wound up buying the female husky. We are naming her Akira which means intelligent.

Congrats to you guys with the :bfp:

Hopefully this means the month is turning around.

Yay for puppies, Yay for puppies, Yay for puppies!!! :yipee:

I am out. AF showed this morning BUT I am not too bummed this cycle. I had the same amount of days this cycle as last so for me who is used to irregular cycles that is a BONUS! :D
SMEP Next month and OH is feeling more determined than ever after seeing his brother and his gf's 20 week scan picture last week. Hoping my birthday month will be a lucky 1 :)

:dust: to all xxxx

We were out all day yesterday looking at the puppies ( 2 hr drive from home ) and then we got a crate etc.

Cute!! Have you got her home yet, or just chosen her? How exciting!! Can't wait to see pics!!

xxx

awwww...im out for this month too, the witch has finally got me...though im not all that upset...i guess im just excited to try to out my CBFM! On to the next cycle! :thumbup:

OMG Sweetpea the puppy is soooo cute!!! My husband loves huskies, but I'm allergic to really furry dogs, so we can't get one. :( We want to get a dog eventually too, and if I keep getting BFN's, it may be sooner than later!!

Man....February is turning into a not so great for BFP month.

I'm bringing cupcakes to the March thread!

Started spotting last night so sure af is on her way! Onto the next cycle! Good luck to everyone who still is up to test! Hope to see more BFPs!

still no AF for me :wacko: now 5 days late

I tested the day before I was due so not sure if I should just wait it out or do another test.

TMI warning
I'm having really water cm and there seems to be a lot of it :wacko: don't know if that is a good sign or a bad sign just have to wait and see :coffee:

I'm experiencing an increase in cm also. I'm only approx. 7dpo, but the outsides of my breast are so sore! Trying so hard not to symptom spot, especailly since I'm not exactly sure when I o'd:dohh:!?!?! I used an OPK for 6 days around my fertile window and got faint lines every time, so who knows if I ever did!

Dear TWW,
Why are you so stressful!?!?!?!?!?

Best of Luck!:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies - random question, but how long after ovulation do you notice sore nipples (if at all)? I usually get them the day after ovulation, but I am on my first cycle of clomid and haven't noticed them yet. I think I'm 2 dpo... I've had all of my other usual post o symptoms, just not that one!

Hey ladies - random question, but how long after ovulation do you notice sore nipples (if at all)? I usually get them the day after ovulation, but I am on my first cycle of clomid and haven't noticed them yet. I think I'm 2 dpo... I've had all of my other usual post o symptoms, just not that one!

usually for me the girls start to be slightly sore right after O, usually a day or two is when i notice....and then i can do nothing *but* notice how omg sore they are! :dohh:

usually for me the girls start to be slightly sore right after O, usually a day or two is when i notice....and then i can do nothing *but* notice how omg sore they are! :dohh:

Does this happen for most women? The sore boobs after ovulation? I don't think I've noticed this before until a day or two before the witch gets me? I was a dancer for 18yrs and am feel like I'm pretty in-tune with my body after all the injuries and 7 months of ttc. Maybe not? ](*,)

Tested again last night and BFN. I have no clue where AF is and she is pissing me off!!!

I'm out for Feb, :witch: arrived early :(

On the positive side though, I was accepted onto a Clearblue Pregnancy study and they sent me a free Fertility Monitor on Saturday so hoping it's as good as people say!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->