• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Hey ladies - random question, but how long after ovulation do you notice sore nipples (if at all)? I usually get them the day after ovulation, but I am on my first cycle of clomid and haven't noticed them yet. I think I'm 2 dpo... I've had all of my other usual post o symptoms, just not that one!

usually for me the girls start to be slightly sore right after O, usually a day or two is when i notice....and then i can do nothing *but* notice how omg sore they are! :dohh:

Does this happen for most women? The sore boobs after ovulation? I don't think I've noticed this before until a day or two before the witch gets me? I was a dancer for 18yrs and am feel like I'm pretty in-tune with my body after all the injuries and 7 months of ttc. Maybe not? ](*,)

Im sure this is different for everyone, depends on your body, etc. I have noticed for me that they usually calm down some once AF starts, so im thinking it has something to do with hormones (I have maternal and child health next qtr, so im sure ill have better insight then!)

SweetPea, could you add me for the 17th?

I'm 5 days late and holding out to test if AF doesn't show for a whole week. Don't know why I'm doing this to myself . . . think I just want to avoid seeing a BFN and give myself the best chance possible for a BFP. Never been this late before though!

REALLY sore bbs though at the moment (both sides which is unusual for me) but no other symptoms other than that. Good luck and babydust to everyone!:winkwink:

Can my testing date be changed to Feb 23 when you get a chance? Thanks!

okay ladies i have a question-

well i now offically don't know when i ov'd, i am on cd33 today. I tested and got a bfn so then i was thinking that i heard you can get a + ovulation test if your preg? so i dip a test stick in the same cup and got a def + more of a + then i have ever seen using these things....so now i am really confused and wondering wth???? i have had cycles that were 40 days long and had short one 20 days long...i have different app's i use and one said i ov'd on the 1/31 but i got a + (at least i thought) on 1/25 crazy right.

I have offically decided that i need to start temping since just using opk isn't working out for me!

AF should be here in two days but I have none of my normal PMS symptoms - no irritability, no sore breasts, no slight cramps, no feeling like things are going to start. My husband thinks my breasts are larger (which is not typical for me before AF) and I've been really tired the last week. I'm guessing it's just an odd ball cycle for me since I had a BFN yesterday morning and I don't feel pregnant in any other way.

I think I'm kind of excited for AF to come just so that I can move on to the next cycle. Does anyone else ever feel that way?

well i now offically don't know when i ov'd, i am on cd33 today. I tested and got a bfn so then i was thinking that i heard you can get a + ovulation test if your preg? so i dip a test stick in the same cup and got a def + more of a + then i have ever seen using these things....so now i am really confused and wondering wth???? i have had cycles that were 40 days long and had short one 20 days long...i have different app's i use and one said i ov'd on the 1/31 but i got a + (at least i thought) on 1/25 crazy right.

I have offically decided that i need to start temping since just using opk isn't working out for me!

Hey Raven - have you been tested for PCOS? I have it and the same thing happend to me. My OPK was positive for over 10 days. Also, I've read that OPKs are less sensitive than HPTs at testing pregnancy hormones, so if an OPK is positive, an HPT should be too. Hope I'm wrong and you have a BFP coming up very soon :)

AF should be here in two days but I have none of my normal PMS symptoms - no irritability, no sore breasts, no slight cramps, no feeling like things are going to start. My husband thinks my breasts are larger (which is not typical for me before AF) and I've been really tired the last week. I'm guessing it's just an odd ball cycle for me since I had a BFN yesterday morning and I don't feel pregnant in any other way.

I think I'm kind of excited for AF to come just so that I can move on to the next cycle. Does anyone else ever feel that way?

All the time! I usually am happy to see AF as opposed to being in limbo. However, don't count yourself out until AF shows... Have you been to twoweekwait.com? A lot of women report no symptoms before their BFP!

All the time! I usually am happy to see AF as opposed to being in limbo. However, don't count yourself out until AF shows... Have you been to twoweekwait.com? A lot of women report no symptoms before their BFP!

Yeah, I have looked through there quite a bit, but the BFN makes the think it's not my month (a 25% of getting a BFP this month combined with the 70%-ish chance that I would have aeen it yesterday if I was going to get one doesn't make it look too good). Next month won't work well since I'll be out of town in the best days, but we'll give it a try anyway. Hopefully we'll all have our BFP fairly soon!

Yeah, I have looked through there quite a bit, but the BFN makes the think it's not my month (a 25% of getting a BFP this month combined with the 70%-ish chance that I would have aeen it yesterday if I was going to get one doesn't make it look too good). Next month won't work well since I'll be out of town in the best days, but we'll give it a try anyway. Hopefully we'll all have our BFP fairly soon!

Well best of luck to you! I hope it works out and you do get a BFP :) FX'd!

Hey Raven - have you been tested for PCOS? I have it and the same thing happend to me. My OPK was positive for over 10 days. Also, I've read that OPKs are less sensitive than HPTs at testing pregnancy hormones, so if an OPK is positive, an HPT should be too. Hope I'm wrong and you have a BFP coming up very soon :)

I haven't been tested for it, how do they test for it? Thanks!! off to do some google searching...lol

I haven't been tested for it, how do they test for it? Thanks!! off to do some google searching...lol

They do a blood test and take a look at your hormone levels. It could be that you're not ovulating, you are and the folicles aren't mature enough to be fertilized, or you are and everything is fine but it's super irregular. They can prescribe clomid or other drugs to help with AF & ovulation. And if you google and come up with a list of symptoms that don't match up, don't read too much into it. I only have 1 or 2 of the PCOS symptoms, but I have it none the less. I'm here to help if you have any questions. I'm still learning a lot about it myself, but always willing to give a fellow TTC'er a hand.

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to update you all. My period is a little over a week late. Still negative test though when I tested this morning. Im on CD 49. 29DPO. My cycle is on average 40 days long but it has been from 35-47 days long in the past. This is by far my longest cycle. No symptoms of pregnancy or period coming so idk what to think! I'm gonna wait another week to test and if I don't get my period by then (fingers crossed) then I will go to the doctor. I am worried that I'm pregnant but I don't produce enough hcg to show up on a test. Ughhhh

They do a blood test and take a look at your hormone levels. It could be that you're not ovulating, you are and the folicles aren't mature enough to be fertilized, or you are and everything is fine but it's super irregular. They can prescribe clomid or other drugs to help with AF & ovulation. And if you google and come up with a list of symptoms that don't match up, don't read too much into it. I only have 1 or 2 of the PCOS symptoms, but I have it none the less. I'm here to help if you have any questions. I'm still learning a lot about it myself, but always willing to give a fellow TTC'er a hand.

Thanks for the info, i will be in touch with you forsure. I did have blood work done in november and the doc said everything was ok....hummmm?? now you got me thinking??!!!

I'm out ladies I think, the witch has made her presence felt a couple of days early.... Very light spotting yesterday and slightly heavier spotting today. On to cycle 3....
Felt pretty pissed off about it but have booked a nice weekend away in Marrakech with one of my friends in a few weeks to cheer myself up!:happydance:

I'm out ladies I think, the witch has made her presence felt a couple of days early.... Very light spotting yesterday and slightly heavier spotting today. On to cycle 3....
Felt pretty pissed off about it but have booked a nice weekend away in Marrakech with one of my friends in a few weeks to cheer myself up!:happydance:

Sorry to hear about blasted AF, but have a wonderful weekend away. I am hoping to make it to your part of the world someday!

Nothing like a little vacation to help ease your mind and get you back in the TTC spirit when you return. Hope you have a wonderful weekend away :)

Nothing like a little vacation to help ease your mind and get you back in the TTC spirit when you return. Hope you have a wonderful weekend away :)

Thanks! I have very cleverly booked it on week two of March's horrid TWW so hopefully I won't even think about symptom spotting that week!

TWW is killing me. I am on 6DPO and don't have any symptoms at all.
I am re-watching all the TV shows just to keep myself occupied.

TWW is killing me. I am on 6DPO and don't have any symptoms at all.
I am re-watching all the TV shows just to keep myself occupied.

I'm 6 dpo today too and have no symptoms at all! I have my progeterone levels checked tomorrow, hopefully they will be really high! On a positive note, my hubby is taking me on a mini vacation this weekend! I'm hoping that it will take my mind off of the TWW! :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->