• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Ahhh! I just got done watching an "I Didnt Know I was Pregnant" marathon on TV. Here we are all symptom spotting imaginary symptoms (at least mine have turned out to be imaginary) and these chicks are ignoring them! It's funny how your mind can play tricks on you.

Wow how exciting to see all these BFP's!! I'm due to test on the 25th so still a while to go but hoping this is my lucky month too :)

:happydance: I JUST GOT A BFP!!!!!!! 11 dpo!! it was negative this morning but positive tonight!!!! :happydance:

Yay! Congrats Liddie!!! H&H 9 months!!
What symptoms do you have? I'm 10dpo, and other than being tired, I got nothin. I'm not feeling very positive cuz I don't have any signs really... :shrug:

:happydance: I JUST GOT A BFP!!!!!!! 11 dpo!! it was negative this morning but positive tonight!!!! :happydance:

OMG Liddie, that's amazing news! Well done!!

Something odd is happening with me.... I am due AF properly today, been spotting very lightly these past two days. I had a 50p sized splodge of brownish blood yesterday and cramps so assumed AF was in the building... But today nothing! Totally dry. I never spot and then stop. I'm going to wait to test though until the weekend.:shrug:

OMG Liddie, that's amazing news! Well done!!

Something odd is happening with me.... I am due AF properly today, been spotting very lightly these past two days. I had a 50p sized splodge of brownish blood yesterday and cramps so assumed AF was in the building... But today nothing! Totally dry. I never spot and then stop. I'm going to wait to test though until the weekend.:shrug:

Sounds like it could have been IB... Fx'd!!!

Yay! Congrats Liddie!!! H&H 9 months!!
What symptoms do you have? I'm 10dpo, and other than being tired, I got nothin. I'm not feeling very positive cuz I don't have any signs really... :shrug:

thank you so much everyone!!

the only thing i feel is slightly sore boobs and its weird because they dont hurt when i poke them, but they just kinda ache. this only barely started at 11 dpo though. i really thought i was out this cycle cuz i felt nothing so dont give up!! :hugs:

i took an ic yest morn and it was negative then a frer at night and the frer was definitely positive! i took an ic this morning and the line is so light i prob would have assumed it was negative too so thank goodness for early response tests! :happydance:

Attachments

• 2-15 pm.jpg
    2-15 pm.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 2-16.jpg
    2-16.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 27
Congrats Liddie....Happy and Healthy 9M to you!!

CONGRATS LIDDI!!

thanks for the info on ic -vs- frer! i have been wodering about this difference

Another BFP, maybe we're picking up now. CONGRATS!!

Go girls, although I'm out, I'm hoping for tons more by the end of the month!!

Another BFP, maybe we're picking up now. CONGRATS!!

Go girls, although I'm out, I'm hoping for tons more by the end of the month!!

I hope you're right!!! Let's all hope that this new wave of BFPs is a good sign for those of us who haven't tested yet!

OneBump - best of luck to you on your next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->