+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Congrats to the BFP's! AF officially got me today so onto try two with IUI! Good luck to the rest who need to test! Hope we see more BFP's!

bfp now i started spotting today......dont know what to think :nope:

My sister spotted throughout her entire pregnancy... so, don't read too much into it. Test again tomorrow just to ease your mind, but I think it's normal for a lot of women to spot in early pregnancy.

CONGRATS LIDDI!!

thanks for the info on ic -vs- frer! i have been wodering about this difference

Hi ladies

I did a comparison between the ic and Frer in the pg test section. They are hugely different. The ic only got really dark once I was about 3 weeks gone!

Well, I am out. The :witch: just showed. :cry:

Good luck to the rest of the ladies!!!

CONGRATS LIDDI!!

thanks for the info on ic -vs- frer! i have been wodering about this difference

Hi ladies

I did a comparison between the ic and Frer in the pg test section. They are hugely different. The ic only got really dark once I was about 3 weeks gone!

Hey pug - can you link to the thread? Thanks!

Welllll, I tested this morning and got a BFN. I was due for AF today IF i was going to be on time but last AF was a whole month late sooo.... who knows when she'll show her ugly face. I am going to retest Saturday morning which is my scheduled day. Been going through this for over a year and I'm ready for my sticky bean! Congrats to all the BFPs!!! :dust: to all of us still waiting for ours!

If it is brown spotting my GP told no need to worry or thnk abt it...so dnt worry much...it mite be old blood....

thank you for the reassurance! im cramping constantly today too, but its not quite the same as af cramps. more in my back and a slightly different ache.

I really hope this bean sticks!! [-o<

congrats for all the BFP'S ... have healthy n happy 9 months.

If it is brown spotting my GP told no need to worry or thnk abt it...so dnt worry much...it mite be old blood....

thank you for the reassurance! im cramping constantly today too, but its not quite the same as af cramps. more in my back and a slightly different ache.

I really hope this bean sticks!! [-o<

Cramping is completely normal too. The implantation itself can cause it, and it is also from your body making room for your baby in your uterus.

I JUST GOT A BFP!!!!!!! 11 dpo!! it was negative this morning but positive tonight!!!!

I think I see a line on the IC as well, when I tilt the screen. Can anyone else see it?

Anyways congratulations on the BFP. Try not too worry too much about the spotting/cramping, maybe little bean is snuggling in there tight.
AFM, I'm on day 28 of a 25 day cycle. Tested Monday with an IC and got a BFN. Trying to hold out testing for as long as I can... xx

Fx'd for ya Sharon!!

When do you plan in testing again?? Maybe it all work now??? It's been quite a few days!!

I know but I'm convinced I'll get another BFN.

Also one thing I don't understand, I peed on an OPK on Saturday, because I 'felt' pregnant, and I didnt have any HPTs, and it was a positive.
Then on Monday when I tested with an IC it was a BFN, I did an OPK too, out of interest and it was negative. So maybe I only just ovulated at the weekend???

Hating ttc-ing at the mo... I'm 12 dpo and have been utterly convinced I'm pregnant this month. Classic implantation dip at 8 dpo with bad cramping, high temps, sore sensitive nipples (a dead giveaway before), uterine twinges and a 5 day headache, yet my hpt's couldn't be more negative :-(. I do realise I'm not officially out until AF, but the tests I've got are ultra sensitive early ones, so I'd expect, given the symptoms I've been having, that there would be enough HGC there to pick up if I actually was pregnant.

It's such an emotional rollercoaster isn't it!! x

Hating ttc-ing at the mo... I'm 12 dpo and have been utterly convinced I'm pregnant this month. Classic implantation dip at 8 dpo with bad cramping, high temps, sore sensitive nipples (a dead giveaway before), uterine twinges and a 5 day headache, yet my hpt's couldn't be more negative . I do realise I'm not officially out until AF, but the tests I've got are ultra sensitive early ones, so I'd expect, given the symptoms I've been having, that there would be enough HGC there to pick up if I actually was pregnant.

Thats exactly how I feel. I had all the symptoms so tested at 10DPOish with a 10miu IC and didnt get a line... x

Hating ttc-ing at the mo... I'm 12 dpo and have been utterly convinced I'm pregnant this month. Classic implantation dip at 8 dpo with bad cramping, high temps, sore sensitive nipples (a dead giveaway before), uterine twinges and a 5 day headache, yet my hpt's couldn't be more negative . I do realise I'm not officially out until AF, but the tests I've got are ultra sensitive early ones, so I'd expect, given the symptoms I've been having, that there would be enough HGC there to pick up if I actually was pregnant.

Thats exactly how I feel. I had all the symptoms so tested at 10DPOish with a 10miu IC and didnt get a line... x

I also agree with you both.. the emotional rollercoaster....:wacko:still remind me of my last cycle...

Rubbish isn't it! I've spent a couple of hours googling things like "bfn 12 dpo followed by bfp", there are lots of encouraging things but not getting hopes up.

I think sometimes it would be better not to test until the day AF is due, but also don't want to be falsely hopeful for two weeks :blush:.

10 dpo is still nice and early, so fingers crossed for you :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"