• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

im out the :witch: arrived this morning.
congratulations to all that got their BFP's and good luck and baby dust to all those waiting xx

Yay! Congrats Liddie!!! H&H 9 months!!
What symptoms do you have? I'm 10dpo, and other than being tired, I got nothin. I'm not feeling very positive cuz I don't have any signs really... :shrug:
Hey sweetpea...even I didn't ve any symptoms till the day I got my BFP ...remember:)only the day I got my BFP I felt strange while eating nd just felt different....good luck...when ru testing?

Yay! Congrats Liddie!!! H&H 9 months!!
What symptoms do you have? I'm 10dpo, and other than being tired, I got nothin. I'm not feeling very positive cuz I don't have any signs really... :shrug:
Hey sweetpea...even I didn't ve any symptoms till the day I got my BFP ...remember:)only the day I got my BFP I felt strange while eating nd just felt different....good luck...when ru testing?

Trying to hold off til the 21st. AF is due the 20th. Tested a couple days ago but got a bfn. Have 1 test left so want to hold off til missed AF.

AF is due today but no sign of her yet at all. I'm hoping that's a good sign, but I'm sometimes a day late I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I'm going to try and wait to test until Sunday, but I might cave and do it tomorrow morning. I'm trying not to be too hopeful yet.

Has anyone tested at 8DPO and got a BFP?
My BBT chart showed a dip at 7DPO. I know it is too early but I am desperate to test.

sweetpea, i have a really good feeling about your bfp this cycle!! I cant wait for you to test! :thumbup:

sweetpea, i have a really good feeling about your bfp this cycle!! I cant wait for you to test! :thumbup:
Yes sweetpea...me too having a very strong feeling ul get ur BFP this month:)
Lots of baby dust to u and prayers for ur BFP...
Do keep us posted....

Has anyone tested at 8DPO and got a BFP?
My BBT chart showed a dip at 7DPO. I know it is too early but I am desperate to test.
Hi Dreamgirl,

I tested the day after i got a dip in my chart...nd it was a pale positive...the day after that it was a sure positive...I am little surpised though because if it was an implantation dip, i cud not ve got a positive the next day as it takes 4 to 5 days for HCG to show up in urine...maybe i got the dip two days after implantation...i assume this becos i always get temperature rise after two days of ovulation....U cud try testing three days after the dip just to be sure...good luck to u...

Hi Dreamgirl,

I tested the day after i got a dip in my chart...nd it was a pale positive...the day after that it was a sure positive...I am little surpised though because if it was an implantation dip, i cud not ve got a positive the next day as it takes 4 to 5 days for HCG to show up in urine...maybe i got the dip two days after implantation...i assume this becos i always get temperature rise after two days of ovulation....U cud try testing three days after the dip just to be sure...good luck to u...
Alos i got a dip at 9DPO according to FF but i assume it must be 10 DPO ....

Aww thanks girls... For some reason, I'm just not feeling very positive, but then again, I'm trying not to focus all my attention on it, because the less stress the better. Instead of counting down the days til I can test, I've been counting down the days til we get our puppy!!

In a positive note though... My friend from work got her AF today. We are usually on the same cycle to the day. No AF for me. So hoping that's a good thing!! Bb's are a little sore, but that could be a pre AF symptom for me. So we shall see!!

Ladies...... I've just GOT A BFP!!!!!! Faint but there. Woke my husband up shoving it in his face to check the test! Oh god I'm shocked and nervous now. Let's hope it's sticky. I'll post my symptoms later when not so shaky! Love & kisses.

Ladies...... I've just GOT A BFP!!!!!! Faint but there. Woke my husband up shoving it in his face to check the test! Oh god I'm shocked and nervous now. Let's hope it's sticky. I'll post my symptoms later when not so shaky! Love & kisses.
Hey pebbles....congrats....wow:)I know how u must be feeling....njoi the moment....:)

Congratulations Pebbles, how exciting!!! xxx

Sweetpea I had no symptoms until my BFP either, I fact the day my AF was due I thought I felt her cmoing. Hang on in there xxx

Aww thanks girls... For some reason, I'm just not feeling very positive, but then again, I'm trying not to focus all my attention on it, because the less stress the better. Instead of counting down the days til I can test, I've been counting down the days til we get our puppy!!

In a positive note though... My friend from work got her AF today. We are usually on the same cycle to the day. No AF for me. So hoping that's a good thing!! Bb's are a little sore, but that could be a pre AF symptom for me. So we shall see!!

I'm back, slightly less hyper now! :happydance:

Just wanted to let you know Sweetpea that I was sure I was out two days ago. I had spotting, then a clump of brown blood the texture of jam (sorry!) and then more brown spots. Still got a little brown cm when I wipe. I also felt like AF was here, I even posted that earlier this week! So you never know. I don't think I implanted till Tuesday so I think it took a while for the right hormones to build up. I am a late ovulater with a short-ish luteal phase so maybe that's why.

Anyway I'm now thrilled and scared and worried and excited!

Babydust and lucky vibes to all on this thread:dust:

Congratulations Pebbles!! What did DH say?? Is he excited?

It's a lucky day on this thread today!! Congrats. I got bfp today too so our due dates (fx) will be quite similar! X

It's a lucky day on this thread today!! Congrats. I got bfp today too so our due dates (fx) will be quite similar! X

I just went back and read the thread and saw that! Congrats to you too!:happydance: I also woke up my husband and shoved the test in his face!! :haha: Going by ovulation, my due date is Oct 28 (so says the website I found, haha)

Congratulations Pebbles!! What did DH say?? Is he excited?

Hi, I think he's a bit shocked..... He's really pleased but I think he's cautious too as so early. It must be hard for men to comprehend. A lo of his close friends have babies due in 2012 so he'll be in good company.

I'm having the worst hot flushes now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->