• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

It's a lucky day on this thread today!! Congrats. I got bfp today too so our due dates (fx) will be quite similar! X

I just went back and read the thread and saw that! Congrats to you too!:happydance: I also woke up my husband and shoved the test in his face!! :haha: Going by ovulation, my due date is Oct 28 (so says the website I found, haha)

Oct 29th for me. Halloween babies lol

Ugh I hate Halloween. This is a cruel joke. :rofl: WHO CARES WE ARE PREGNANT WOOHOO! :haha:

Oh wait mine is 29th too. LOL. Did you ovulate on Feb 5?

Oh wait mine is 29th too. LOL. Did you ovulate on Feb 5?

Think so, possibly 4th but I'm going with 5th for now. Halloween isn't huge here in the UK, it's mainly a kiddy thing so quite nice. If its later though it could be in November which is a bit of a grim month here! Oh well, as you say who cares!!!! We are very lucky, only been ttc since early January!

I'm so excited for our new BFPs!!!

BFN this morning the day after AF was expected. I'm really disappointed. :-(

No pregnancy symptoms, no AF symptoms, no positive. I thought by now I'd at least know one way or the other.

Lisa, Pebbles, Congratulations :happydance: I'm so happy for you both.

H&H 9 months with your sticky beans :)

Omg congrats Lisa!!!! Yay!!

Ok, so I broke down and tested today.... BFN for me... I'm due on Mondy for AF. Is it possible that it still could be too early for a positive result? As mentioned earlier, I'm not feeling very optimistic about this month, but I guess I will just have to wait and see..

Congrats to Pebbles and Lisa...Happy and Healthy 9Months to you! Hope those little beans stick
Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::flower:

9dpo af ia due the 21st, had af like bleeding at 4dpo i took a test anyways and got this. Ive never gotten an evap line using this test. Nit even after a couple hours. Could it be? Does anyone else see this?

Sugaplum I cant see a pic if you meant to attach one
Sweetpea I reckon you could be too early for a BFP!

BFN this morning the day after AF was expected. I'm really disappointed.

No pregnancy symptoms, no AF symptoms, no positive. I thought by now I'd at least know one way or the other

Same situation - BFN yesterday, AF was due on Wed. I'm going out to get drunk tonight!!! Screw TWW!!!!

I think I'm out; I just started getting the AF cramps. At least then I'll know and can move on to the next cycle!

my phone never uploaded the photo before, so i reloaded it.

sooo i took this FRER last night and this is what showed up but after the 10min time frame, i took an "answers" test this afternoon and it allllllmost looks like there wants to be a line *imagining things* but theres not.

does this look like an evap line? ive never had one look so pink/purple before. its usually just a mark with no color.

ill test again in the morning, but ahhhh!!!! i had pee stick tricks!!!

i took a picture of a negative test i took a few days ago, and the one i took last night. let me know!!!

Attachments

• 2012-02-18_08-41-59_789.jpg
    2012-02-18_08-41-59_789.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 37
I think it could be positive. I'd give it another day or so and see if it darkens up.

Congrats to Pebbles and Lisa, happy and healthy 9 months to you both

Hi Ladies,

Dont know what is happening with me :nope:

AF was due on Monday and im still waiting. I have taken HPT but im getting negatives...

Will keep you posted :flower:

I just wanted to share a little hope with anyone who has PCOS...

My co-worker came in yesterday with a less than happy look on her face. I kept asking her what was wrong, i thought she was sick or someone was hurt. She finally shut the office door and said "I'm Pregnant!" My heart sank a little bit knowing that she was not trying in the least and BAM! After talking this out a bit more I discovered she had PCOS and was told she may never get pregnant naturally. In addition, has also been on birth control since she was 15 yrs old. Crazy, I know! Maybe he has super sperm?
But there is hope for all of us! We can have our dreams come true as well!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi Ladies,

Dont know what is happening with me :nope:

AF was due on Monday and im still waiting. I have taken HPT but im getting negatives...

Will keep you posted :flower:

I hope it turns out well for you!

I'm kind of in the same boat; now three days past when AF was due, no sign of AF coming (CM is still white and creamy/lotiony), but BFN yesterday morning and this morning. I'm usually extremely regular, too. I'm going to try to wait until Wednesday to test again, and maybe contact my doctor if I get to a week late with no BFP. I'm getting anxious to either get a BFP or AF!

Is this common with other people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->