• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

I'm kind of in the same boat; now three days past when AF was due, no sign of AF coming (CM is still white and creamy/lotiony), but BFN yesterday morning and this morning. I'm usually extremely regular, too. I'm going to try to wait until Wednesday to test again, and maybe contact my doctor if I get to a week late with no BFP. I'm getting anxious to either get a BFP or AF!

Meeee!!

I'm getting that creamy/lotiony CM too. AF was due on Wed. Got a BFN on Fri.

:cry:

Hi Ladies,

Dont know what is happening with me :nope:

AF was due on Monday and im still waiting. I have taken HPT but im getting negatives...

Will keep you posted :flower:

I hope it turns out well for you!

I'm kind of in the same boat; now three days past when AF was due, no sign of AF coming (CM is still white and creamy/lotiony), but BFN yesterday morning and this morning. I'm usually extremely regular, too. I'm going to try to wait until Wednesday to test again, and maybe contact my doctor if I get to a week late with no BFP. I'm getting anxious to either get a BFP or AF!

Is this common with other people?

This happened to me, AF didnt come and i was 21 dpo (may have o'd late though) when i got my BFP. So there's hope, i got AF cramps the night before and thought that it was AF for sure, but the next day i got my bfp.

Had some spotting today ladies, although its early i d reckonim onto a new cycle.

midnight- you're not out yet. How did you spotting look like? I had a slight beige discharge today and I'm about 7-9dpo.

How did your spotting look like if you don't mine me asking.

I've had some cramping and lower back pain since yesterday. No AF yet, but she's due to show her ugly face tomorrow, so we shall see!!

umm, it was very light, somewhere between pink and brown. Now i have creamy cm. Im a little confued. And if it was ib.....when should i test...tomorrow morning or tuesday?

sounds promising. I think you should give it 2 days. I know it'll be hard to wait.

Id give it a couple days. That way of you are, the pregnancy hormone can build up more.

...def will. :S Tuesday testing it is. I ll keep you ladies posted

I'm too nervous to test in a few days. Maybe it wasn't ib. I'm going to try my best and wait until at least Friday. FX'd for you midnight and sweetpea.

Me too...:witch: for me this morning. I'm a little upset, but not near as bad as last month when I thought for sure we caught it.

Maybe the both of us can say that we've got the luck of the Irish next month! :flower: :hugs:

Me too...:witch: for me this morning. I'm a little upset, but not near as bad as last month when I thought for sure we caught it.

Maybe the both of us can say that we've got the luck of the Irish next month! :flower: :hugs:

That would be perfect :). I'm Irish on my mom's side and have family there. DH and I even had our honeymoon in Ireland. F'xed for a very lucky March!! ;)

Well, looks like I may be out... Like clockwork, light pink/brown spotting the morning of AF day. I will wait until its a flow to knock myself out completely, but pretty sure it's the :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->