+++ February - Leap Year - Testers (119 Testers, 17 BFP's) +++

Hi Ladies!

Just receive a visit from :witch: today so i will be testing on valentines day :flower:

Hi All,

CD11 today and AF due 2nd Feb- I can't decide whether I'll test on the 2nd or try and hold off! I guess it's probably a good idea to hold off so will go for the Saturday morning- Please can you put me down for 4th? (But don't hold it against me if I test earlier!! ha ha ha)

Baby dust to all! :)

xxx

**List is updated!!**

5_Year_Plan: It's ok if you test earlier.. lol. I want to hold off until maybe February 1st, however AF is due on January 23rd, so.... I'm pretty sure I'll be testing sooner than later. I want to try to hold of for testing at least a week after my missed period, but you know how it is... You just want to know. lol.

Good luck everyone!!

:dust: to all!!

**List is updated!!**

5_Year_Plan: It's ok if you test earlier.. lol. I want to hold off until maybe February 1st, however AF is due on January 23rd, so.... I'm pretty sure I'll be testing sooner than later. I want to try to hold of for testing at least a week after my missed period, but you know how it is... You just want to know. lol.

Good luck everyone!!

:dust: to all!!

Thank you sweet pea! :) lol I didn't think you girls would hold it against me! ha ha ha

I figure if I set myself a target of the Saturday now, and keep that in mind for the next 3 weeks, it'll give me a goal to work towards & maybe make it easier not to test early.... lol Gotta be worth a try ;)

I don't think I'd be able to wait until AF is a week late though- that is ambitious!! lol

x

Hi,
Can i be added to Feb 13th, really hoping for a BFP in February and i hope the same for you all too x

Thanks, i would love to say i know the kid but i saw this on the internet a few years ago and loved it its my screensaver.

Been looking for a yoda kit but its selling for 3-600 on ebay something i cant justify just yet

Thanks, i would love to say i know the kid but i saw this on the internet a few years ago and loved it its my screensaver.

Been looking for a yoda kit but its selling for 3-600 on ebay something i cant justify just yet

Oh!!! lol. I thought he was yours... Its still a great pic tho!!!

Hey ladies! I'm beginning to get excited. Last month I ov'd on CD17 and CD17 this cycle should be on Friday. Woot!

:spermy: Get that egg!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"