February Love Bugs! [17 BFPs; 5 angels]

sorry if the witch has shown and sorry for any bfn

Good luck to any future testers :) and i hope people who are in limbo get answers soon

I'm pretty sure I'm not preggo, have been getting all BFNs. I think I'm going to take a break from TTC. Its really a hard choice to make but I need to work on myself, try and lose some weight, and feel happy again. The ectopic along with issues in my relationships with family and friends has really got me feeling so down and I need to find my happiness. Good luck to all of you ladies.

I'm pretty sure I'm not preggo, have been getting all BFNs. I think I'm going to take a break from TTC. Its really a hard choice to make but I need to work on myself, try and lose some weight, and feel happy again. The ectopic along with issues in my relationships with family and friends has really got me feeling so down and I need to find my happiness. Good luck to all of you ladies.

awe meek I am so sorry to hear!! Keep your head up! Good luck, and keep us posted!

abitclueless, I hope you're pregnant! If not, it sounds like you're coming down with something?!?

Butterfly, peeing constantly is a good early pregnancy sign!! FX'd!! :dust:

Sorry the witch got you Petal :hugs: I don't think you should worry too much about anything yet - it can take even a very healthy, fertile couple up to a year to get pregnant. You only have a 20% chance of it every month, and that's if you get your timing just right. I hope it happens soon for you -- TTC can be such a trying time! :hugs:

Sorry about the BFNs Silaslove, Mom2sam, and Faith! :hugs: Although Faith -FX'd your possible evap turns into a BFP! :dust:

Congratulations Frankie!!!! :yipee: 3 weeks late - eek!! :happydance: H&H 9 to you!!

meek :hugs: I hope a bit of a break from TTC helps! You deserve to be happy! :hugs:

AFM; I've quit temping for this cycle. I kept staring at my chart, urging it to tell me I'm pregnant. So time to stop. :haha: No symptoms of anything yet, although I had several waves of nausea yesterday??? NEVER happens to me. :shrug: I'm ready to be done with this cycle :growlmad:

Sorry about the BFNs Silaslove, Mom2sam, and Faith! :hugs: Although Faith -FX'd your possible evap turns into a BFP! :dust:

AFM; I've quit temping for this cycle. I kept staring at my chart, urging it to tell me I'm pregnant. So time to stop. :haha: No symptoms of anything yet, although I had several waves of nausea yesterday??? NEVER happens to me. :shrug: I'm ready to be done with this cycle :growlmad:[/QUOTE]

OOOOO I hope so my FX'd also!!! Thanks,

Congrats frankie

Good luck for the future meek

Aley28 maybe a break from temping will help and do you some good as you won't be staring at the chart and worrying about ovulation

Good luck for any testers :)

The witch has arrived :(. I didn't think I was pregnant but I was hoping for it anyways. This is my first cycle off BC though, so at least it came on time (and came at all). Onto March, with lots more BD'ing!

Good luck to those who are still waiting to test :)

Witch got me. Of course it gave me hell then waited until I got a blood test to show up. Gl to anyone left testing.

Sorry about AF abitclueless and alidravana!! May March treat you to a BFP! :dust:

Sorry to everyone the witch got good luck next month x
As for me woke up this morning after another night of waking to pee and hot flashes my bbs are really tender and painful nips too really nauseous headache loads of watery cm and like a pinching kinda pain deep down bbt dropped by From 98.75 yesterday to 98.46 today what do you think ladies my bbs have never been this uncomfortable in the 2ww lol xx
Good luck everyone x

Sorry if the witch got you

good luck butterfly, symptoms sound promising :)

Thanks for your well wishes ladies! I truly appreciate it. I talked with my SO last night and he said he's willing to try for another cycle and encouraged me to try one more month. I'll be hopefully ovulating on the left side which is the "good side" so if no BFP in March we both have decided it will be a good idea to take a break. So for all those with BFNs we shall meet again in March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->