February Love Bugs

Congratulations Alyssa! Happy and healthy 9 months to you :flower:

@SamerSue - that's ages away. Here, we get a scan offered at 8w & 12-13W before that. As for me, since I'm in high risk, I have scan before that on 21st June - I should be 6.5-7W around that time.

I've just had to register at a new doctors surgery so having to wait for them to register me and fetch my details from previous doctors so I can get an appointment, I suppose given I'm only 4w2d there's no real rush at the moment, but I need something to count down to!

I won't get a scan until 12 weeks here but I think we'll book a private one.

Congrats Alyssa! There's lots due on the 15th! :)

I told my husband last night! Had to be over text because he's away but had to tell him. He's really happy!! And I'm even more excited now I've told him. Going to wait a few more weeks til we tell our kids and others though I think. Although I want to tell my sister lol. Has anyone else told others yet?

My mom & sister know, we're going to announce to everyone else in August after the chromosomal testing comes clear. And we're going to set up a little photoshoot for a 'big sister training camp' with 2 cabbage patch dolls in the back yard for our DD if it's twins on the way.

Just got my booking appointment but have to attend an early bird appointment first? Not heard of this before x

I got my scan dates through already :happydance:
It's exactly 4 weeks from today July 8th, so I'll be 8weeks 2 days so should see heartbeat etc I'm glad I've a date to count down to

Just got my booking appointment but have to attend an early bird appointment first? Not heard of this before x

This sounds very similar to what we have to do. It's changed since I've had my DD1.

I have to go to a midwife session held on a Thursday morning, it's not private and you attend with other people as well, but can't attend till your 8 weeks minimum, then the midwife will arrange the booking in appt.

This sounds very similar to what we have to do. It's changed since I've had my DD1.

I have to go to a midwife session held on a Thursday morning, it's not private and you attend with other people as well, but can't attend till your 8 weeks minimum, then the midwife will arrange the booking in appt.

That's what the receptionist told me you can't attend a booking appointment without first attending the early bird appointment, I see the reasoning but it seems a little pointless, I've already had two children I know the screening offered during pregnancy, I don't drink or smoke and I was taking folic acid while TTC and will continue to do so, it just means taking time off work for something that I feel isn't really necessary. Anyway that's my little rant for the day!

Hello.

I'm scared to join, so just saying a little hello for now.

EDD 19th Feb. Digital 1-2 last night at 11DPO. Had a miscarriage last mont at 6weeks :( no period since

Welcome and ive everything crossed for you!

My nausea is very minimal and i cant understand, i have read apparently it can depend on gender too, now i know its early days so i could be head in the toilet by next week, but apparently if your carrying a boy it can make you sicker than with girls, no idea if its true, something to do with hormones being different!
Im just looking for why i don't feel as sick this time, bit nervous saying thwt i was 5 weeks when nausea hit with my son lol

That was true for me my morning sickness was so much worse with DS than DD

My morning sickness was not terrible, just worse than now lol,
I guess time will tell, i do suspect im carrying a girl this time, just a gut feeling so i guess I'll have to wait til September to know!

I'm hoping for a girl but with one of each I'm not too fussed x

Welcome everyone! I will add newcomers to the list later on today! This is getting exciting!

I have a bloated tummy I feel like it looks pregnant my dh said it prob is but not noticeable to a stranger lol since number 2 my belly had popped early and as I'm thin with a flat tum (if a bit wobbly lol) I guess I might get a bump sooner

I'm very bloated too it does look like a bump but it fluctuates throughout the day, it's worse at night. Had my first wave of nausea today too, that and being tired and snappy have been my only symptoms really.

I don't think I'll be getting mine until late July early August, seems so long away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->