February Love Bugs

We had a little family time earlier and opened the envelope we have a blue bump to add to the count after four girls my ds is so excited

Congrats 2nd time, that sounds a lovely way to find out, all together like that :)

A week tomorrow til our scan and we hopefully find out genders! Feels like such a long time since we last saw them, both very wiggly now and I can feel the stronger kicks on the outside with my hand although no one else has managed to to catch it yet :) and I've felt one/both of them have hiccups a few times now too :)

I've been asked to consider an elective c section this time, basically long story short my son was stuck at birth (mostly due to crappy midwife) he has an hereditary bleeding disorder not serious but can cause bad bruising. They told me if baby gets stuck like his brother they can't use forceps or vaccum and will end up being an emergency c section anyway. I don't know what to do. Tbh I wanted to ty for baby three immediately after but if I have a c section I have to wait for 6/12 months after but at the same time knowing the date he will be here and planning around it might be good too. Thoughts? the idea is actually upsetting me that it won't be surprise when he comes

I'm having another elective section after my first two gave me 3rd degree tears!
I loved mine last time.everything is so relaxed, the staff in theatre are brilliant and it's lovely being able to plan a sitter and everything not being rushed.

I don't know how but I got unsubscribed from this thread :cry: I have to read and catch up!

Oh more gender scans! Reading gender reveals is very tempting for me (team yellow.)

20 week scan today. Make sure he's still boy lol

id my 20 week scan yesterday too, i was asked if i wanted to know the gender my reply was i already knew haha he looked abit surprised when i said im having a boy and quickly asked how i knew that haha, i said private scan.. i should of said gut feeling :lol:

How did it go glong? I'm betting he's still a boy! Haha x

He was being a cheeky monkey
He was laying on his tummy with his hand over his face. Managed to check some organs which look good but couldn't check heart or face and his legs looked ok but we're all crossed and curled up to so I have another scan booked for 20th. I'll be 22 plus 6. The scanner bloke said he was sure it was a boy but as legs where crossed he couldn't be properly sure. We never told him we already knew so he could clearly see something he he

Must the the boys that are a little naughty! Mine was very similar she had to send me out for a walk and come back. Then on my side and then my other side.. took an hour and a half to do the scan. Hopefully he'll behave a little more for you next time.. at least you get to see him again! X

I'm finding out Wednesday I can't wait!

Had my scan today and we are team :blue: so excited. It feels so weird knowing because we were team yellow with our first son. It was extra special becuase it's my husbands birthday today and I know he always wanted a brother, he was so excited and emotional that our little boy is getting one :)

Had my anatomy scan today and baby boy looks perfect. Def no denying he's a boy. He was not being shy at all. He's measuring about a week ahead at the moment I'm a little nervous about how big he will be as dd2 was a 9lb baby but I'm just so excited to meet him. I got some beautiful pictures of his little face! I'm seriously on cloud nine and want to go shopping :haha:

Glad everyone else's scans have gone well! Can't believe we are halfway there!

Congrats, 0203!

ProudArmyWife, my oldest was a 9 pounder also :shock: and then my second was 7. He felt SO tiny!

Everything is going well here. Feeling daily movements, some days they're stronger than others. My oldest has been so sweet, he kisses my belly and says he's kissing the baby and can't wait to change diapers :)
We're also preparing for a potential hurricane :nope: so that's kind of crappy. At least I'm not far enough along to have to stay in the hospital alone during the storm :shrug:

Congrats, 0203!

ProudArmyWife, my oldest was a 9 pounder also :shock: and then my second was 7. He felt SO tiny!

Everything is going well here. Feeling daily movements, some days they're stronger than others. My oldest has been so sweet, he kisses my belly and says he's kissing the baby and can't wait to change diapers :)
We're also preparing for a potential hurricane :nope: so that's kind of crappy. At least I'm not far enough along to have to stay in the hospital alone during the storm :shrug:

Are you in Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->