February Love Bugs

Hello ladies, I've only just discovered this area of the site. Love all the scan pics, still waiting for a letter to come through my hospital are notoriously slow!

Seeing all the gender reveals is making me impatient! I still have at lead 3 weeks until I know. They haven't even called to schedule my scan yet. We don't have a place near by I can go pay to find out so I'm stuck waiting for now.

Hi ladies, haven't posted anything in a while. We found out today we're team pink :pink:

Daemon congrats on being team pink!

Today is my birthday AND it's reveal day!!!!!!! I'm so excited to know if we are :pink: or :blue: will update this evening when I get a chance :happydance:

We we joined team :blue: today :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_7693.jpg
    IMG_7693.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
congratulations! yay for team blue!!!! were both team blue :D

Congratulations ladies finding out.
There does seem to be more boys that girls! I have my scan on Wednesday.
We already have our definite girls name picked and I'm in love with it, so it would be nice to have another girl since this is our last.
The only boys name I like is Bodhi/Bodie. But I don't love it like my girls name.
The wait is killing me!

We already have our definite girls name picked and I'm in love with it, so it would be nice to have another girl since this is our last.
The only boys name I like is Bodhi/Bodie. But I don't love it like my girls name.
The wait is killing me!

Can I ask what's your girl name? I was that way when pregnant with my son. I had names I liked for girl but a for sure name for boy. It was a good thing it was a boy cause I had no clue going into labour what I would name the baby if it was a girl. Maybe that's a sign it's a girl for you!

Lots of blue bumps! I hit 19 weeks on Wednesday and still not feeling a lot of movement. Occasionally she likes to kick me in the pelvis and incapacitate me at work :haha: but it's not often, can't wait to feel lots of kicks and movements x

The wait is killing me!

Can I ask what's your girl name? I was that way when pregnant with my son. I had names I liked for girl but a for sure name for boy. It was a good thing it was a boy cause I had no clue going into labour what I would name the baby if it was a girl. Maybe that's a sign it's a girl for you!

Our girl name is Halle/Hallie (not sure on spelling yet.)
We've got three middle names picked out. I love them all so not really fussed which we have.
Halle Belle
Halle Constance
Halle Eloise
:)

Our daughter chose Belle as the middle name because it's her favourite Disney Princess.
The boys love the name Halle, and I think it fits perfectly with all their names.

We've finally decided on two boys names:
Bodhi Rhys
or
Joshua Rhys

Love the name Bodhi Rhys! For our girl either either Freya Raelyn or Ember undecided on middle name. Hubby really likes Ember and for middle names I was thinking either Ember Faye, Ember Raine or Ember Jade. Any suggestions?

By best friend named her little girl ember faye it's pretty

Congrats on the new reveals, love the cake idea!

I can't wait to find out genders of our babies, still 2 weeks to go! We've had a few names discussions and there's names we like but can't wait until we know what they are in there and can decide on their names :)

Lots of movement here from both the twins, they're both very wiggly and getting a few really big kicks here and there now. Guess they don't have as much room as a single baby lol

Names so far

Ruben
Jackson
Connor
Alfie
Tyler
Junior

Ah I love everyone's names! It's getting very exciting now ladies! Can't believe we are all almost half way through.
My little man is going to be Harry Patrick (Patrick is both our grandads names)
I love Hallie it's one of my top girls names at the moment!! I personally prefer the spelling with the ie
My movements are getting really strong now. My oh felt him the other morning! And they are up by my belly button now! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->