February Love Bugs

So I keep seeing all these "my gender ultrasound was wrong" threads and it's freaking me out! :dohh: I so desperately want a boy that now I'm second guessing even though our pic says boy all over it to me. What do you ladies think? i have my anatomy scan coming up in a little over a week so I'll not 100% by then but I've already bonded with him as a boy so someone tell me to chill that this is def a boy picture :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_7706.jpg
    IMG_7706.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 10
defo a boy.. exactly how my sons potty shot looked

We had our scan today.
Baby is happy, healthy and measuring perfectly 😊😊
She said she thinks the baby is a little girl!! She told us she is only 80% sure because the baby not only had her legs tightly shut, the cord was between the legs and she had her hands there, haha!
She told us she saw the three white lines which indicate girl but boy parts can also look like that too if the bits are pulled up and hidden.
That confused me. So I don't want to go out and buy pink yet!
80% seems pretty high, but with all my others apart from DD (who also had her legs crossed) everything was on display lol.

We are thinking about maybe having a private ultrasound but I don't want to really pull money out for it.

ProudArmyWife - definitely looks like a boy! I had my anatomy scan today and I had her double check also just in case!

Love hearing everyone's names! We still can't come to an agreement but I think it will be between Penelope or Desirae and middle name will most likely be Ann.

I had my anatomy scan today! I was so nervous for this one but she was perfect. All her body parts were there and they didn't see any issues. And she's still a girl :thumbup::haha: I've had the best ultrasound techs this pregnancy, everyone told me in detail what they were looking at. It's been great. I even learned today that this baby came from my right ovary which I thought was pretty neat to know.

IMG_2919.jpg

So I keep seeing all these "my gender ultrasound was wrong" threads and it's freaking me out! :dohh: I so desperately want a boy that now I'm second guessing even though our pic says boy all over it to me. What do you ladies think? i have my anatomy scan coming up in a little over a week so I'll not 100% by then but I've already bonded with him as a boy so someone tell me to chill that this is def a boy picture :haha:

To quote the sonographer when we had our little boy, that is a willy and I've never seen one fall off haha, definitely a baby boy xx

To quote the sonographer when we had our little boy, that is a willy and I've never seen one fall off haha, definitely a baby boy xx

Omg :rofl: thank you for that!

And thank you ladies for the reassurance! I think deep down I know he's a boy but I've never had an ultrasound before 20 weeks so it made me question it

We had our scan today.
Baby is happy, healthy and measuring perfectly 😊😊
She said she thinks the baby is a little girl!! She told us she is only 80% sure because the baby not only had her legs tightly shut, the cord was between the legs and she had her hands there, haha!
She told us she saw the three white lines which indicate girl but boy parts can also look like that too if the bits are pulled up and hidden.
That confused me. So I don't want to go out and buy pink yet!
80% seems pretty high, but with all my others apart from DD (who also had her legs crossed) everything was on display lol.

We are thinking about maybe having a private ultrasound but I don't want to really pull money out for it.

That would drive me mad to only know 80%. It's a high number but I would Be nervous to start buying lots of pink :haha:

ProudArmyWife - definitely looks like a boy! I had my anatomy scan today and I had her double check also just in case!

Love hearing everyone's names! We still can't come to an agreement but I think it will be between Penelope or Desirae and middle name will most likely be Ann.

I love Penelope! It's so classic and pretty.

Our little mans name is Tanner Wyatt💙

I think I may have to book a private gender scan to be sure.
She'll probably still have her legs closed 😂😂

I love Penelope! It's so classic and pretty.

Our little mans name is Tanner Wyatt💙

Love the name Tanner! And Wyatt was on our boy list if this one was a boy :)

DH came home tonight and said he thinks we should name her Desirae. I've actually been liking Penelope more recently :wacko: I don't know why girl names are so much harder for us to agree on. :dohh:

Sure he's a boy? People are saying that could be the cord as it's rather big lol

Attachments

• 20160922_092411.jpg
    20160922_092411.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
my 20 week scan from yesterday :cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 14448810_10210900594095387_3618146347994950928_n.jpg
    14448810_10210900594095387_3618146347994950928_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 5
19 weeks

My little man loving his brother

Attachments

• 20160923_165531_001.jpg
    20160923_165531_001.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4
my son is still oblivious to a baby coming, but i think he realises something is changing because hes become so clingy! hes asking me to carry him every where which i cant hes too big and heavy

Just had my 20 week scan and as we are not decided on finding out the gender I got to tech to write it on a card and seal it in an envelope. Now the big decision to open or destroy :wacko:

Open open open open! I could not cope in the slightest!!
Your a stronger woman than me!
Red rose congrats on 20weeks! Love ALL the beautiful scan pics..
And love the bump pic glong! X

How are we half way through already! It's crazy! We've decided to call our Mr Oscar :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->