February Love Bugs

Lots of boys 😊

This little girl was measuring slightly bigger too.
Her head was measuring 2 days bigger, her belly 4 days bigger and her super long legs were measuring 1 week 3 days bigger!
All mine have had long legs at birth though so it's no shock.
She was weighting 15oz at 20w4d I'm 21w6d today so she is definitely over a pound!

Congrats, 0203!

ProudArmyWife, my oldest was a 9 pounder also :shock: and then my second was 7. He felt SO tiny!

Everything is going well here. Feeling daily movements, some days they're stronger than others. My oldest has been so sweet, he kisses my belly and says he's kissing the baby and can't wait to change diapers :)
We're also preparing for a potential hurricane :nope: so that's kind of crappy. At least I'm not far enough along to have to stay in the hospital alone during the storm :shrug:

Are you in Florida?

Yes, south Florida 😬

Lots of boys 😊

Her head was measuring 2 days bigger, her belly 4 days bigger and her super long legs were measuring 1 week 3 days bigger!
She was weighting 15oz at 20w4d I'm 21w6d today so she is definitely over a pound!

Measuring bigger here too, didn't say in as much detail as you but have been told to expect him to be bigger than DS1 (7lb)

I've had some really hurtful comments about it being another boy, we are over the moon and it's really upset us :(

Lots of boys 😊

Measuring bigger here too, didn't say in as much detail as you but have been told to expect him to be bigger than DS1 (7lb)

I've had some really hurtful comments about it being another boy, we are over the moon and it's really upset us :(

That's terrible. What kind of comments? I find out the gender tomorrow and I'm worried if it'd another boy I will hear comments like that. I will be happy regardless if it's boy or girl!

Lots of boys 😊

That's terrible. What kind of comments? I find out the gender tomorrow and I'm worried if it'd another boy I will hear comments like that. I will be happy regardless if it's boy or girl!

That it's a shame, better luck next time (?!?) one family member just said oh well at least we have...then listed the baby girls. It made me so angry! I can't wait to have two little boys now although I will admit I was thinking he would be a girl cos i felt so different in the first tri.

Good luck for your scan

Lots of boys 😊

That's awful :nope: I was worried we would hear unnecessary comments if this baby was another boy. I even waited to tell almost everyone until we knew the gender so I wouldn't have to hear things like"hopefully it's a girl!!". I LOVE being a boy mom, so much so that I was kind of hoping this one was another boy :haha: Too bad those people making negative comments don't know how awesome it is to be a boy mom :winkwink: :hugs:

I've had a lot of people be like oh when I've said it's another boy. Who cares hes healthy!!!

Hello!

Congrats on the new gender reveals. Sorry about the negative comments some of you have had. When people find out we already have boys and a girl they say 'oh you won't mind what the twins are then?' We've never minded what any of them are as long as they are healthy as others have said! It annoys me people think it acceptable to make these comments!

Scan tomorrow!!! It feels FOREVER since our 12 week scan and saw the babies last. I'm a bit nervous something will be wrong or something but I am so excited to see them again too! Really hope they behave and we get to know genders :)

I've not told many people were having another boy for that reason. My close family know so parents and siblings that's it. If people ask I say I don't know yet lol

Sorry you ladies are having negative comments. Boys are awesome!
I had the same from some family members too and we really weren't fussed about sex.

I'd imagine it would have to be the OP, don't know whether admin could pin a different post to the top of the first page if we asked? Not sure how these things work!
Congrats on all the gender reveals, I am trying to stay team yellow.... I've resisted the urge to scan myself at work so far!

I would not be able to resist if I could scan myself (daily haha)

I'm sure if we message admin someone can take over as it happened in my last baby thread may 2015. But it's who will takeover? I'm happy to but it won't all be updated immediately lol xx

I'm happy to help but I also work so it would be as and when :)

hello ladies!

Had my scan last week and we're having another girl!
I was positive I was having a boy!

We're both stoked! I no longer have to consider giving away Ella's clothes, which for some utterly stupid reason I have got massively emotionally attached to!

I hope you're all doing well!! :flower:

bit annoyed today as we told mil our name choice (she doesnt know we are having a boy, so i told her our girl and boy name) and she absolutely hates our boys name Oscar and its just annoyed me her reaction and i wasnt expecting that reaction! we said she will get over it once hes here. but wish id not told her now

bit annoyed today as we told mil our name choice (she doesnt know we are having a boy, so i told her our girl and boy name) and she absolutely hates our boys name Oscar and its just annoyed me her reaction and i wasnt expecting that reaction! we said she will get over it once hes here. but wish id not told her now

Ah that's unfair, Oscar is a lovely name. It was actually out top name for DS1 but changed last minute and it's on the list for DS2

Oscar is a lovely name! Not many people like the name we've chosen but they can lump it because it's chosen and it's staying!
This is the only name I've actually chosen myself too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->