February Love Bugs

My date changed slightly to February 9, and we are welcoming a baby boy! :)

:hi: everything is good here! I had a check up today. I've gained 6lbs so far and baby had a healthy heart rate of 150 :cloud9: starting to feel so many movements now! I have two boys that keep me so busy and active and I think it may be why my lower back is already starting to give me trouble :nope: if it's hurting like this now I can't imagine what it will be like two months from now :cry:

I also talked with my doctor today about getting a tubal ligation (aka getting my tubes tied). Is anyone else considering this? We're 98% sure we're done after this baby but the idea of something so permanent freaks me out (they cut and burn them). Plus it makes me kind of sad to kind of destroy a part of my body that gave me my babies. (I know that probably sounds so weird) Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

:hi: everything is good here! I had a check up today. I've gained 6lbs so far and baby had a healthy heart rate of 150 :cloud9: starting to feel so many movements now! I have two boys that keep me so busy and active and I think it may be why my lower back is already starting to give me trouble :nope: if it's hurting like this now I can't imagine what it will be like two months from now :cry:

I also talked with my doctor today about getting a tubal ligation (aka getting my tubes tied). Is anyone else considering this? We're 98% sure we're done after this baby but the idea of something so permanent freaks me out (they cut and burn them). Plus it makes me kind of sad to kind of destroy a part of my body that gave me my babies. (I know that probably sounds so weird) Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this?

DH is gonna get a vasectomy unless I for some reason need a c-section. I personally don't want to go through major surgery when it is a simple out patient procedure for DH. He's totally on board so we are all set :haha:

all good here, the usual aches and pains now. but i guess its all part and parcel. im having a anaomaly scan tomorrow, high risk appt on the 24th of oct. im 95% likely to be having a c section so they will be talking about that and give me a date.
i dont think we will be finished after just 2 babies but if i was finished i cant imagine getting my tubes tied, but the chances of me getting pregnant naturally is low as i needed fertility treatment this time to get pregnant, injections etc.

all good here too! 20 week scan all done, still confirmed identical twin boys due 24th feb. Only thing i have had is a few headaches. Spoken to MW and consultant, they're not concerned as all other tests are fine.

We are definitely done after these 2 arrive! Our plan was 4 and we got an extra surprise! I would be willing to get my tubes tied if I needed a section but no one has mentioned that to me so I'm not sure if it's something our hospital offers? Or do they all offer that? If the twins behave though and it's not necessary for me to have a section then dh will be having a vasectomy.

All OK here. I worry when I don't feel him move for a few hours then lay holding my stomach for hours until I feel something
I have my repeat 20 week scan Thursday this week. Hopefully that will help me feel better then midwife Monday 24th to get my forms to leave work etc.

I'm booked in to have my tubes tied during my section.
4 is definitely enough for us.
I've had lots of braxton hicks today. Only just starting to worry now because I've had 3 in 15 mins. Going to keep my eye on it and maybe ring midwife if they haven't settled down later on.

All good here too, my spd is bad but that extremely normal for me as I had it with the other 2 as well. My little man is so strong now you can see my whole belly moving around. He's extremely active and moves most of the day.. should be fun when he's here haha. I'm starting to get so excited to meet him. My wardrobe is over run with baby clothes we have so many! Bought car seat, Moses basket, bottles, bouncy chair.. not doing too bad really! We aren't getting our pram until after Xmas though I'm hoping there may be a little off in the January sales! We are getting an icandy so need to save where we can!
Pretty sure This is our last baby but there is no way I personally could have my tubes tied. I think il have my implant put back in for 3 years as I'm still fairly young, il be nearly 30 when this little one is born so don't want to completely decided now. Hope everyone is good. I have my first growth scan in 3 weeks.
And I found out my sister is throwing me a baby shower a month today which is exciting!! I've never had one before.
Anyone else having one? Xxx

Looked in the mirror today and my little man is making his presence known :haha:

Let's see those bumps ladies!

(Not sure why my picture won't turn the right way :dohh: )

Attachments

• IMG_7920.jpg
    IMG_7920.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Heres mine

Attachments

• 20161022_194934.jpg
    20161022_194934.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
This is me this morning 22+3, getting there very slowly!
Sideways as well for some reason!

Attachments

• IMG_2723.jpg
    IMG_2723.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful bumps ladies :flower:

Pretty excited I just noticed my ticket moved into the 6th box :haha: getting so much closer! I can't wait to meet my little man! I'm actually already over being pregnant which is terrible since I know the worst/most uncomfortable is yet to come :dohh:

Am I alone in feeling over it already? I'm just constantly exhausted and my SPD flaring up is not helping.

Yup I'm feeling it so much worse this time than with my first. I ache all the time. I can't get comfitable on the sofa unless I'm Laying down
Ahhhh I'm dreading the coming weeks as it will only get worse

I'm so over it lol but having been pregnant almost constantly since 2009 I'm not suprised lol. I feel old and tired and if I laugh cough sneeze or relax I wet myself nice.

I can't post a picture I'm on my mobile. Lovely bumps ladies.

Almost 25 weeks!! It's going so fast.
My spd has been playing up today had to take a codeine.
I've felt really heavy and achy down lady parts and tops of thighs today. Struggled to stand for too long.
I had a nap earlier and my cousin turned up I dived from my bed and regretted it straight away. Burn pain right though my pelvis and groin. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->