February Love Bugs

Not been in here for ages!

My due date is now 1st feb. Feels so far away!

Been aching like mad recently, and my sickness has come back terribly, even lost 5lbs in the last week.... Doctor has put me back on medication and asked me to go back next week..

Got a private scan tomorrow, looking forward to seeing little girl.

Everyone is so quiet.. so I was wondering what pram everyone has got/getting?? X

hello, yes very quiet how is everyone? im so tired lately im literally counting down to bed time for ds so i can go myself.
im gonna be re using my out n about buggy and just get the carry cot for it, its an amazing buggy so easy to push and i can fold it up one handed haha always a good thing

I really like the quinny moodd.

I have a Cosatto giggle 2, seems very easy to push and absolutely in love with the design, space rockets and planets! Lol very reasonable price as well

My due date was never posted.. 2/22 with my fifth... it's my second boy... tomorrow I am 24 weeks... can't wait to meet him! 16 more weeks! When does 3tri start?

Our pram has just arrived! We went for the mountain buggy duet with carrycots and bought the adapters for maxi cosi pebble car seats.

As we'll likely only go to 37 weeks (fingers crossed we make it that far!) we only have just over 12 weeks to go which is just crazy!!! With Christmas inbetween it will fly by!

I lost this thread so pleased it's been bumped!! I'm 25 weeks now woo!! Baby is good, my body isn't taking pregnancy well and now on painkillers and anti sickness drugs unfortunately. We can't wait to meet her, but names are still a sore point as we can't agree, pushchair wise we will be going back to a double with our oyster max from single as the current younger won't be 2 yet, but I don't mind I love this pushchair it is my 11th one haha!
Hope everyone else is doing good xxx

26 weeks today!! it's going too fast this time round.

I've bought the Cosatto Giggle 2. I love the Cosatto designs and they're so easy to push.

So I've decided because this is my last baby, I'm going to breastfeed this time round. I've never tried with any of the others. Mostly due to the tramatic births.
Any advice would be fab!

I'm going to try breastfed too as this is my last as well. If it doesn't work it doesn't but want to try.

Anyone else feel like down there is erm puffed up? Swollen? Generally feeling like something is coming g out?? He just feels so low it's unreal

As expecting twins we've gone for icandy peach with adaptable maxi cosi pebble car seats. Its a tandem pram rather than side by side ( I've been told they can be difficult to get through doors etc).
Not long at all to go. Consultant is deciding on a date from 32 weeks -only 8 weeks to go until we know the plan of action :) Last scan showed one head down and one breech but due to Mono/Di it will likely be c-section.

I feel very swollen down there too but I think it's all part of my spd because it has been terrible lately.
Having to take codeine at night so I can sleep

I think I've decided on this one.. I was going to get an icandy but they are just so expensive. I had a mothercare my4 with Evie and I loved it. So I'm hoping I love this one too. Can get adapters for my maxi cosi car seat too which is good.
Glong I'm like that too. So much pressure.. tmi but we did the deed the other day for the first time in a few weeks (my spd is really bad) anyway the sex was ok really even though I'm massive!! But I was a little sore down there and it felt a little swollen. Pregnancy is so glamorous! Can't believe I'm 28weeks on Sunday! Only around 12 weeks to go! Also just sold our house so hopefully the sale will go through before Xmas.. don't do things by halfs me! :rofl:
Anyway hope your all ok!! X

Attachments

• IMG_5385.jpg
    IMG_5385.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
I think I've decided on this one.. I was going to get an icandy but they are just so expensive. I had a mothercare my4 with Evie and I loved it. So I'm hoping I love this one too. Can get adapters for my maxi cosi car seat too which is good.
Glong I'm like that too. So much pressure.. tmi but we did the deed the other day for the first time in a few weeks (my spd is really bad) anyway the sex was ok really even though I'm massive!! But I was a little sore down there and it felt a little swollen. Pregnancy is so glamorous! Can't believe I'm 28weeks on Sunday! Only around 12 weeks to go! Also just sold our house so hopefully the sale will go through before Xmas.. don't do things by halfs me! :rofl:
Anyway hope your all ok!! X

Glad I'm not just going crazy and obviously it's just another of those wonderful pregnancy things. I saw in Facebook you had sold your crazy woman!! Ha ha

I'm 25 on Friday so excited

Oh I forgot to add bump pic when you all did. This was just taken so nearly 28weeks x

Attachments

• IMG_5404.jpg
    IMG_5404.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies :wave:

I'm from the US so can someone fill me in on what a buggy is :haha:

Glong I feel swollen down there too but I think it's supposed to be normal with all the extra blood flow.

I don't remember who posted about breastfeeding but I plan to breastfeed this time too. I tried with my girls but was unsuccessful. I would really like to make it work this time. I will be getting a double pump through my insurance company since I'll have to go back to work after 8/9 weeks. Hoping I can get a good stash built before I have to go back.

Little man is moving so much these days. He especially enjoys playing sometime around 2am each night :dohh: 24 weeks tomorrow so yay for V-day :flower: can't believe we are so close to third tri now (or already there for some)

Trying your bump is adorable!

I breastfed my son...I actually just weaned him a few weeks ago at 22 months :haha: I really didn't have any interest in tandem feeding and plus my milk dried up and it became very painful. Plus this way I get a bit of a break in between. I want to breastfeed this one too I just don't know if I want to for as long. My only advice is if you are really wanting to do it is try to stick to it as long as you can. It's not always easy to breastfeed sometimes it takes time to get a hang of it or problems arise but there is usually ways to correct them. Seek advice from others who breastfeed. Also if available contact a breastfeeding consultant if any problems come up.

anyones boobs leaking already? at first it was clear liquid, now its white/yellow ish in colour. no pain or bad smell def not infection lol.
im hoping to breast feed but also bottle feed with breast milk so basically combi feed. i hate people coming to me and saying its not possible.. er yes it is i did it with my son and he turned out perfect :)

A buggy is a pushchair or pram?

25 weeks today! 12 more weeks of work. Can't wait yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->