February Love Bugs

Yeah buggy is a pushchair/pram. In the uk we generally refer to a light weight smaller pram as a buggy.. or they do where I am. I'm not breast feeding. I couldn't with my son due to an infection and lots of antibiotics etc so bottle feeding just became the norm for me. I use dr brown bottles and they are fab! I'm going to invest in a tommee tippee prep machine too! They look amazing!
Red rose.. mine aren't leaking yet but they were by 26 weeks with Evie I remember clearly. Very similar to what your discribing so I think all is good xxx

anyones boobs leaking already? at first it was clear liquid, now its white/yellow ish in colour. no pain or bad smell def not infection lol.
im hoping to breast feed but also bottle feed with breast milk so basically combi feed. i hate people coming to me and saying its not possible.. er yes it is i did it with my son and he turned out perfect :)

Im actually thinking of trying the combo feeding this time aswell. Start with just breastfeeding/pumping and maybe around 4-6 months start introducing formula. I hated pumping with my first as it took forever and I got nothing. Once my son started needing more ounces I ended up just strictly breastfeeding cause it was easier but then he wouldn't take a bottle anymore cause I didn't give it to him enough. It was very difficult when I had or wanted to go somewhere without him leaving him with daddy or whomever...I pretty much couldn't ever be away from him for more then a few hours. Very difficult. He also used breastfeeding as his comfort. Wouldn't take a pacifier or anything....I'm hoping this one will be a little less dependant on nursing lol

I pumped with my son and found it fine, used to get 10ozs a time but that was from pumping both boobs, I'd give ds half and freeze the other half, I plan to continue that this time :)

I pumped with my son and found it fine, used to get 10ozs a time but that was from pumping both boobs, I'd give ds half and freeze the other half, I plan to continue that this time :)

I wish! I pumped both sides for 45 mins and would only get at most 3 oz.

I have a better pump this time though so hopefully it makes a difference

Hey everyone :wave: I haven't been on in forever! I'm constantly exhausted. I don't know why the second tri energy hasn't kicked in for me :brat: I slept about 10 hours the other night, still needed a nap and was still exhausted! :sleep:

I have a Bugaboo Donkey Duo so will be keeping that (it can switch from single to double) and will probably get a wheeled board to attach so my 4 year old can ride when he doesn't want to walk.

I BF both my boys so will definitely be nursing this one. My first was a pro at breastfeeding but I had a really really rough start with my second. He lost weight, wouldn't latch, it was awful. But we eventually got the hang of it together and he nursed for 15 months. My advice to anyone wanting to breastfeed is be committed and seek help from a lactation consultant immediately. I couldn't have made it with my second without the help of an LC.

How is everyone doing? I had a growth scan the other day. Baby is growing perfectly.. not too big and not too small. I've got a pic of him sucking his thumb! Il post it for you to see.. it was the sweetest! I was also very poorly had a bad sickness bug and ended up in hospital with dehydration. I'm feeling much better now though nearly a week later! Anyway hope your all ok! Xxx

I just ordered baby's new car seat and some hats with her name on them. I can't wait for the hats! I got them from an Etsy shop called KnotsLLC if anyone is interested in checking them out.

I just ordered baby's new car seat and some hats with her name on them. I can't wait for the hats! I got them from an Etsy shop called KnotsLLC if anyone is interested in checking them out.

I just ordered little mans car seat also! DH thinks it's weird how excited I am for it to arrive :haha:

I've got no name for bubs... I liked Oscar and had a few people bad mouth it and I still like but feel they ruined it. I think I might just wait til he's here and see what he looks like , I like Matthew , Christopher and Harrison so we'll see

Red naming can be so difficult. Me and DH joke about how you really figure out how many people you dislike when you have to name a baby :haha: we've had our boy name picked out since our first pregnancy so our choice was pretty simple this time. But I can still totally relate. I think waiting to see what fits him best sounds like a good idea :flower:

Anyone else feeling frustrated with weight gain? I'm already up about 26lbs or so and I hate it. I don't think I look like I've put on that much weight but the stupid scale says different :cry:

I look like I've only put on half what I actually have. Been reminding myself that there's extra fluid+ uterine muscle and obviously baby as well as the extra fat stores. I've never weighed anywhere close to what I do now in my whole life!
redrose- i really like Oscar, I don't know why people have to be so rude about names sometimes! I agree if you have a few ideas maybe then wait to see what fits, my aunt only picked out one definite boy and girl name with her first and hated it when she saw the baby! She didnt name the other 3 until a day or 2 after they were born

Aww redrose how crap is that. I personally love Oscar I think it's a lovely boys name!! But you need to pick what is right for you and your son. As if having a baby isn't stressful enough people think we are remotely interested in there crappy comments!
Exciting about the car seats! We've had ours a little while we've got a maxi cosi to go with our pram. I did buy my steriliser the other day though and Moses basket! Eek! Not too much longer now ladies! all of us are in or nearing 3rd tri now! X

Hello all!!

26 weeks 3 days eekkkk! Exciting times. I am literally counting down each day it's crazy!!

I've yet to by my car seat or pram/buggy but hopefully will get in by early January. I have almost everything else sorted apart from clothes. I'm waiting to see what I get at Xmas as I no alot have or will be buying for him.

10 weeks Thursday until I finish work, although I have 2 weeks off at Christmas so only 8 working weeks left. I'm getting so excited.

Have my next appointment 2 weeks tomorrow which is my gtt then have the midwife the next day for my 28 week check although I'll be almost 29 weeks then.

My partners sister is 3 weeks 5 days ahead of me, makes me so jealous she's now 30 weeks. I can't wait to hit 30 weeks it's my next mini milestone xx

I look like I've only put on half what I actually have. Been reminding myself that there's extra fluid+ uterine muscle and obviously baby as well as the extra fat stores. I've never weighed anywhere close to what I do now in my whole life!
redrose- i really like Oscar, I don't know why people have to be so rude about names sometimes! I agree if you have a few ideas maybe then wait to see what fits, my aunt only picked out one definite boy and girl name with her first and hated it when she saw the baby! She didnt name the other 3 until a day or 2 after they were born

I try hard to remind myself of all this. I don't know why it's bugging me so much this pregnancy. Maybe it's because before this pregnancy I was very into running and going to the gym but haven't been able to go in months first was due to sickness and now my SPD has been flaring up. I try to just remind myself I've gotten 40lbs of baby weight off before (twice actually) so I know I can do it again!

Tryingagain3 - can't believe we're nearly in 3rd tri now! I still have quite a small bump, had strong abs pre pregnancy. Have 3D scan in just over 2 weeks, can't wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->