February Love Bugs

I wish you could just eat some chocolate or something :haha: it would be a much nicer option in my opinion. I was putting my labs off but I was running out of time since they have to be done a couple weeks before my next appt due to me needing rhogham. Oh well it's over now and I've eaten breakfast. Baby is all wound up though he's been kicking and moving like crazy for the last hour lol

I had a check up today and they sent in the request for my glucose test :sick: so not looking forward to that. I go back in three weeks and then I start going every two!! I can't believe it's getting so close :happydance:

im feeling so tired today, i wrapped a few xmas presents and wow.. its hard when you have a beach ball in the way haha! i kept getting out of breath from leaning forward!

Red omg yes! I'm having trouble reaching down to tie my shoes lately :haha:

Mommy- wow going to two weeks so soon! I can't believe everyone is basically in third tri by now! Seems like it's flown by (some days at least :haha: )

This little man is soooooo active lately especially between the hours of 2-3am :dohh: I swear he thinks he's a kicker boxer :haha:

So can't wait to start seeing all these little ones being birth. The journey we have all been on from those bfp to having our babies....

Sooooooo exciting

I agree with the activity my bundle is constantly rolling and moving, I was sent to a&e Friday for severe pains I swear I thought I was in Labour but it turns out the bugger is transverse which is making my ligament pain bad. They gave me painkillers and I felt much better. I kind of knew he was transverse though because I've a lump sticking out either side of my bump and his kicks are all on my right side

I love trying to guess what position baby is in :haha: I think she's possibly breech right now because I feel a giant lump on the right side under my ribs. It feels a lot like when I was pregnant with my second and he was breech. Doesn't really matter for me either way because I will be having a csection, but it's fun to guess :)

My abs are still holding on for dear life so I can't really feel much although my midwife seems to be able to! I've felt some pressure under my ribs on right at times but not sure if thats head, bum or feet having a stretch!

Haven't been on in ages!! We found out a while ago we are having another boy! My son just turned 2 and is already obsessed with the baby. He constantly rubs and kisses my tummy. We have decided on the name Harrison. So we will have Graham and Harrison! I feel like those names go together well. We have a 3D sono scheduled for the 29th! That is the next milestone I'm looking forward to!

Love Harrison my 6 year old son name xx

Got my lab results today. I passed my glucose screen plus baby boys car seat got delivered :thumbup:

Good baby day so far :flower:
Now if only I wasn't deathly tired :haha:

I get it confirmed on Monday but looks like my little boy will be here on Feb 2nd :happydance: I'll be 38 weeks plus 4 days. I'm having an elective c section feeling bit calmer knowing when he will be here.

I love all the updates! ProudArmywife I'm with you on the weight gain...it's bugging me too I've already gained 25 lbs at 26 weeks. I lost the weight pretty quickly after my son....and i was actually 10lbs smaller when i got pregnant this time so hopefully it will all come off easily this time too. Its all belly but I mentioned it at my last apt and my stomach is actually measuring quite big as well. I'm measuring more like 30 weeks so he wants to check me again in 2 weeks and then maybe possibly have another ultrasound to make sure I don't have too much anemonic fluid in there which can cause problems. I did have my glucose test on Tuesday... I haven't heard the results so I'm going to assume no news is good news.

I have my first extra growth scan on Tuesday looking forward to seeing my little man again

So kind of random and tmi but has anyone else noticed their breasts leaking already? I would have thought it was to early I don't recall leaking this early with my girls...am I weird or are others experiencing this as well? :dohh:

ive had this issue since 20 weeks but now is alot, if i touch my boobs at all they are wet or if my son cries :/, im taking it as a good sign for breast feeding haha.

also i think we are going with matthew instead of oscar. its just the constant we keep going back to so, it seems right

Still stuck on names here
I like theo
Other half likes Thomas
But neither of us like each others names.

We both kinda like Ruben but have decided we won't talk about it now until he's here because neither of us will agree or compromise

Little lady was sat breech last Wednesday at misiwfe. She's also measuring 2 weeks ahead.
We chosen the name Halle Reece, but oh is still undecided on middle name but I love it!
I won't get my section date until 36 week appointment. Hoping they'll do it for 1st February @ 39 weeks!

Oh insomnia how I despise you :cry:
4am here and all I'm doing is tossing and turning! My hips hurt and I just can't seem to get comfortable :cry:

My hips are now hurting too. Think as they move into position it must hurt more, my boy was transverse for ages it was painful and uncomfortable. Then he moved head down and wow hello hip and pelvis pain. Got bad period like pains the last 3 days. Sitting now in hospital waiting for my routine check up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->