February Love Bugs

I had a sweep today went for a long walk and haven't stopped moving. I was 1 cm but just had a nice pain lol

Still waiting here.... anymore babies arrived yet? Xxxx

Consultant booked me in for assessment of induction and all being well induction this Friday 3rd

Oh wow glong so soon! Good luck!

Less than 2 days to go. I'm getting scared. I really don't want him to come until Friday anyway as it's my sons 7th birthday tomorrow 2nd. Xx

So induction went ahead on Friday 3rd Feb. First pessary 11.30 am nothing happened until 5.30 pm then suddenly contractions quick fast and very close together. Checked at 6.25 and was 3cm so waters where broken moved to delivery and it all moved very fast. I felt ready to push by 8.15 but was checked and only 7cm so tried to hold off. By 8.30 I was just pushing. 8.36 my little man still not named was born 8lb 6oz 3780kg.

Sadly he's currently in scbu with breathing and heart issues so we are still in hospital but hopefully another 48 hours and we will have answers from tests

I'm losing my plug I am probably too excited lol bet nothing happens

Woke at 5 am lost a lot of plug, went for my appt told me.I was 2cm did a sweep and sent me on my way rest of my plug came.away all bloody so had my show and now pains every 20 mins but that's it so far. It wasn't enough to keep me. I'm exhausted so currently resting a bit but gonna get up and get active.. what's the best way to get it going from here I'm.in Agony

Def get bouncing on the ball or go for a walk if you can tolerate it.

I'm pretty sure I just lost some of my plug too. When I wipe it was this big glob of what looked like snot :haha: I had to keep wiping trying to get it all. DH and I :sex: last night so wondering if maybe that stirred things up a bit...wishful thinking right :haha:

Glong any update on your little guy? Hope all is well!

I had my little girl on 1st February, 9.03pm, 6lb 11oz, phoebe grace :cloud9: ended up in hospital for almost the whole week before as I was really ill but well enough to be induced on the 1st, went from 3cm to. A baby in about an hour, she was ready to arrive :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_6517.jpg
    IMG_6517.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3
I had my little girl on 1st February, 9.03pm, 6lb 11oz, phoebe grace :cloud9: ended up in hospital for almost the whole week before as I was really ill but well enough to be induced on the 1st, went from 3cm to. A baby in about an hour, she was ready to arrive :haha:

Congratulations! She is precious!

My little man didn't wanna wait for anyone had him so fast my epi hadn't kicked in and I felt everything! but it's ok he was totally worth it. He arrived this morning at 8.55 am weighing 6lbs 13ozs :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMAG6766.jpg
    IMAG6766.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 6
Congrats on all the new babies!! They're all coming so quick!

I'm getting so anxious and excited for my section next week!

Congratulations Red! Glad to see your sweep went somewhere :flower:

I'm hoping my cervix will be favorable for a sweep at my appt on Friday.

I started myself before the sweep tho, it helped speed me up I think but definitely started before the sweep

I had my 38 week appointment this morning. Nothing new to report, this has been such an easy going pregnancy (except the first couple of months when I was super sick). I lost a pound from last week, making total weight gain 21lbs :shock: I gained double that in each of my previous pregnancies. My blood pressure has also been perfect throughout, whereas I had high blood pressure with my boys. I'm so grateful but of course can't help but think this must mean there is something wrong with baby!! :dohh: I hate thinking that way but everything has been so great I can't help but wonder WHY. Ugh.

Congratulations to all the new mummies! Hope you're all well!
Halle is 9 days old now! I can't believe how fast the time is going.
She's such an angel and I'm loving feeding her.
Really wish I'd have tried BF before.

I had my 38 week appointment this morning. Nothing new to report, this has been such an easy going pregnancy (except the first couple of months when I was super sick). I lost a pound from last week, making total weight gain 21lbs :shock: I gained double that in each of my previous pregnancies. My blood pressure has also been perfect throughout, whereas I had high blood pressure with my boys. I'm so grateful but of course can't help but think this must mean there is something wrong with baby!! :dohh: I hate thinking that way but everything has been so great I can't help but wonder WHY. Ugh.

Glad everything is going good! I'm the opposite of you. With my son pregnancy was so easy and great. This time has been rough. Im up 50lbs! I had my 38 week appt yesterday. My blood pressure is up, protein in my urine, and I've had lots of swelling in my feet. They are concerned about preeclampsia so im being monitored this week and see what happens by next Tuesday. My doctor said he may induce me depending how this week goes. Good luck to you!

Congratulations on all the new babies. Good luck to those still waiting.

My little boy has arrived, he was born in the car on the way to hospital but it was actually quite calm just very very quick. I keep going over in my head that I should have done something different but he is perfect!

Glad everything is going good! I'm the opposite of you. With my son pregnancy was so easy and great. This time has been rough. Im up 50lbs! I had my 38 week appt yesterday. My blood pressure is up, protein in my urine, and I've had lots of swelling in my feet. They are concerned about preeclampsia so im being monitored this week and see what happens by next Tuesday. My doctor said he may induce me depending how this week goes. Good luck to you!

That was my first pregnancy! I ended up being induced due to pre-e, but thankfully it was also towards the end of my pregnancy. I remember feeling awful and having. blurry vision. Not fun!! Good luck to you, also! Hope all goes well!

Congratulations on all the new babies. Good luck to those still waiting.

My little boy has arrived, he was born in the car on the way to hospital but it was actually quite calm just very very quick. I keep going over in my head that I should have done something different but he is perfect!

What a surprise! Congrats!!

38+1 here. Cervix was still high, but has softened, and I'm dilated to 1cm. I never dilated with DD2, and was induced a week late, so aim hopeful I'll go into labor on my own again like DD1. I've been having a lot of BH, some painful if I've had a busy day. Hubby is out of town for work til Sunday, so I'm just laying around til he gets home. I'd like her to stay put til 39w. Then I'll start going for walks, bouncing on my ball more, etc...

Congratulations on all of the beautiful new babies!! Can't wait to be holding my girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->