February Love Bugs

I have an appointment tomorrow and I'll probably be changing my csection date. I want to deliver in a different hospital than they have me scheduled at. Hopefully it will move me up a couple days!

I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore. I'm going to miss it for sure and this is definitely my last pregnancy which is sad but I'm so done. I feel like I've been pregnant for an eternity!

Had my 37 week appointment. Cervix is closed and baby is high. Not shocking news, my body has literally never dilated (not even after being induced for 36 hours with my first :grr: ). I'm keeping my csection date at the same hospital because they likely won't be able to get me in sooner.

Nothing else to report. Just a waiting game now. 16 days to go!

I have been drinking raspberry leaf tea. Smelling clary sage and dancing round the living room. Not that I'm hoping to start anything lol

Same here lol plenty of dtd, raspberry leaf tea, evening primrose oil, gym ball bouncing,walking. But I don't expect it to bring baby out more prepare for my induction next week.

Still waiting here.... anymore babies arrived yet? Xxxx

Consultant booked me in for assessment of induction and all being well induction this Friday 3rd

Oh wow glong so soon! Good luck!

Less than 2 days to go. I'm getting scared. I really don't want him to come until Friday anyway as it's my sons 7th birthday tomorrow 2nd. Xx

Oh so their birthdays are only gonna be a day apart?

Hurting pretty bad today. Lots of Braxton hicks and period type cramping. I want him to come early but I would like to hold him in for at least another week. Work is kicking my butt though and my feet and hands are so swollen! Can't wait to get home tonight and just relax. Really wish I had a warm bath to get in and just relax.

Hi ladies my little man arrived yesterday 1st Feb at 06.23am weighing 8lb 12.5oz. Hes lovely.
Labour was 3 hours start to finish so nice and quick. Hope you all are ok xxxx

Hi ladies my little man arrived yesterday 1st Feb at 06.23am weighing 8lb 12.5oz. Hes lovely.
Labour was 3 hours start to finish so nice and quick. Hope you all are ok xxxx

:happydance: congratulations hun

And the discomfort continues...contractions everyday and night. They are getting more crampy/painful and I have been to the bathroom a couple times today. Hopefully all good signs of things progressing. I have 37 weeks appt later today so we shall see how it all goes.

Any more babies been born?

Glong are you having induction today (or have you already had it? I'm not sure of the time difference)

I had my little girl on Monday! 2 days before my scheduled section.
I was just about to go to my pre op appointment when I heard/felt a huge pop and my waters went about 30 secs later around 1pm.
I had polyhydraminos so the amount of fluid was unreal! Never seen anything like it 😂
We arrived at the hospital at 2pm (appointment time) was put onto the monitor and was contracting every 3-4 minutes. I wasn't feeling anything just 'braxton hicks' as I kept telling the midwife.
She said you're definitely having contractions.
Because I wanted to still go ahead with the section they wanted to know if I was dilating so they knew how much time they had.
I was 3cm! I couldn't believe I wasn't feeling any sort of pain.
I was taken down almost straight away. I got my gentle section which was amazing.
We were able to watch the full operation (no drape) baby walked herself out after they got her head out. We got some fab pictures.
She was delivered straight onto my chest and stayed there until we got into recovery.
Was such a differeny experience than my last section.
The staff were so good and did everything I wanted or asked for. Lots of the people in theatre had never seen a gentle section before and they were amazed. I had staff coming to see me in recovery and telling me how lovely it was to watch.
Even though it was classed as an emergency section it didn't feel anything like that.

Halle Reese was born at 16:38 weighing 7lb 11oz!
She's feeding like a champ and we are so in love with her!

Just thought I'd upload a picture of my beautiful boy. Harry Patrick :cloud9: xxxx

Attachments

• IMG_6983.jpg
    IMG_6983.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 10
I had my little girl on Monday! 2 days before my scheduled section.
I was just about to go to my pre op appointment when I heard/felt a huge pop and my waters went about 30 secs later around 1pm.
I had polyhydraminos so the amount of fluid was unreal! Never seen anything like it 😂
We arrived at the hospital at 2pm (appointment time) was put onto the monitor and was contracting every 3-4 minutes. I wasn't feeling anything just 'braxton hicks' as I kept telling the midwife.
She said you're definitely having contractions.
Because I wanted to still go ahead with the section they wanted to know if I was dilating so they knew how much time they had.
I was 3cm! I couldn't believe I wasn't feeling any sort of pain.
I was taken down almost straight away. I got my gentle section which was amazing.
We were able to watch the full operation (no drape) baby walked herself out after they got her head out. We got some fab pictures.
She was delivered straight onto my chest and stayed there until we got into recovery.
Was such a differeny experience than my last section.
The staff were so good and did everything I wanted or asked for. Lots of the people in theatre had never seen a gentle section before and they were amazed. I had staff coming to see me in recovery and telling me how lovely it was to watch.
Even though it was classed as an emergency section it didn't feel anything like that.

Halle Reese was born at 16:38 weighing 7lb 11oz!
She's feeding like a champ and we are so in love with her!

Congratulations darling. So glad it all went well xxx

awww he is lovely !! im getting so nervous / excited about knowing this time next week ill be in hospital with my babba

Ok so today I've constantly period like cramps, and I feel everything is gonna make me cry at the drop of a hat. On off strong bh.. could this be anything or just the horrible part of end of pregnancy. I get a sweep in 2 days! I hope it will work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->