***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

We're yellow couples! Lob just doesn't want to know!!! grrrr

hey everyone, i dont think i could manage to stay on team yellow, i wanna know now lol, chilly we have our scans on the same day :)

Well I am just coming over to join 2nd tri but just noticed I never got put on the first tri list so hopefully can get put down for February 17th.

Ooops just realised 2nd tri wasn't until 14 weeks, I am popping over to visit a bit early then.

I am going to find out when I get my scan and i am hoping for a girl.

all went well with my first antenatal even though the computers went down so the m/w had to take all my info down on the forms instead..dp wasnt happy about that lol..im measurin 14cm and she heard bubs heartbeat so im glad she found it lol didnt think she would cause of my placenta ..im goin bk there after my 19wk scan on the 16th of sept..4wks and 6 days to go lmao but whos counting ...im goin to be finding out i cant wait really hoping for a girl 4 psychics said im having a girl and my nub picture also points to a girl so im goin nuts waiting lol..

hope everyone is well xxx

Good Morning everyone.
We are hoping for another girl as well.. We dont mind either way but i think it is another girl... I feel EXACTLY the same as i did with layla when i was pregnant with her. So yeah..
There is no what i couldn't find out. I would go bonkers lol... We are definatly going to find out if we can :)

Brrr it is freezing here again this morning. Hope it warms up to a decent kind of day! i would like to take Layla across the road to the park today. Fingers crossed!!!!

I hope my study arrives today so i can start on that as well :)

i really want a surprise but OH doesnt so i know i will find out at some point so might as well find out at the scan!

we both really think BOY though.. not sure why though i think a girl would be nice then we could have one of each hehe but i honestly don't mind either way (hence the wanting a surprise)

Iam dying for a girl i cannot even picture this baby as a boy, Sounds bad i know but i am just sooo sure its a girl.
We will be very happy either way as long as bubs is happy and safe, But goshhh the waiting is killing me were dying to know only so much more white and cream things i can look at lol. xxxx

I'm so jealous some of you know the gender already. I don't have another scan untill I am nearly 19 weeks :cry: Its KILLING me!! b/c evidently right about now the gender is evident.

gender is better predicted at 16wks iv heard cause the nub is still changing..but every baby grows differently im gettin mine done at 19wks to lol seems so far away :(

It will go real quick girls u watch mines 2 weeks away but could be 4 months away feels so far lol. xxx

I don't have my scan until 20 weeks!! I am so impatient, too it's like 7 and a half more weeks away and killing me. And it is the ONLY ultrasound I get,so if the baby is being stubborn and I can't see, then I won't find out until they are born and that really scares me because I need to know to get the room ready, buy clothes, etc!!

I don't mind what we have.
My son is voting for a brother, my 2 girls want another sister.
So someone in the house will be upset. - lol

Definately finding out though. But the waiting is also killing me. So many cute things that I have seen on line (from back home) and I am dying to get my mother-in-law to send me a 'care package' but she wants to know the sex too.
20 September is around when I am getting the scan.

Ho hum.

Lol, OH and I don't care what we have. We are both hoping for a boy, but secretly I am wanting a girl just as much!! We just want a happy, healthy baby. But as I said, I really wnt to decorate the room in a little bit of the right colors, and my mom wants to know before she starts buying clothes. She already bought a couple girly ones though, I think she is getting her hopes a little too high!! :haha:

I am not finding out the gender so the scans dont really bother me. I dont even really think about it but I really want another girl and of course DH wants a boy. I just feel in my heart this is a girl and I already call her Madison. Not even sure if that will be her name but I do like it:winkwink:

I find out the gender on August 31 and it feels like forever away. I know time will fly if i keep myself busy.

yay!!!

we're staying team yellow!!!:yellow:

would love a boy as have 2 girls 1 boy to even up..... but i so love my little girls would love a girl too!!!...:)

i do think its a boy tho!!! 24 weeks i'll find out!!!..:)

my MW wants to induce at 39 weeks if i don't birth before!!:)

It's harsh to say it but I am desperate for a boy! This is my last pregnancy and after having 2 girls I would really love a boy.
At the scan both me and hubby got an overwhelming feeling it was a boy but then all the nub guesses say girl.
It's another reason I don't want to find out the sex. This is going to sound really selfish but if I am told at the scan it is another girl I'm worried I might feel disappointed whereas if I wait until he/she is born I'm going to be so wrapped up in the moment and so in love with the baby it won't matter to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->