***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

welcome to all the newbies :)
FelicityJade praying for you, hope everything is ok :)
carmyz your pics are gorgeous!
How is everyone today? im feeling pretty good apart from baby having his foot in my ribs constantly lol little monkey
Any1 else waiting for 3D scans? x

hello all, hope everyone is feeling ok today? Im on team yellow, this time round. My partner wanted a suprise, much to my disappointment at my 20 week scan. Ive come round to the idea of a suprise and its fun listening to other people guess if my bump is a boy/girl? Although, my gut feeling its another girl? My pregnancy is going smoothly, touch wood, thanx lucky3. My only complaint is major heartburn. How you feeling? Im counting the weeks till maternity leave. Im going at 30 weeks. When is everyone else going on mat leave?

i went on maternity leave March 2008 and havent gone back yet hahahaha.

team yellow is good jembug did you find out the sex of your girl beforehand ?

I am going at 33 weeks, as it is Christmas hols....I can't wait....6 weeks and counting!!!

I won't finish work till the middle of jan but then again if we get snow like last year I just won't be able to go to work after Xmas :haha: better get the Hubby prepared for a home birth just incase :haha: oh imagine lol

meant to say.... on friday night i felt baby for the first time outside of me.... if you get me? lol

i felt a leg or something pushing hard against the side of my belly and put my hand there and could feel it!

feels amazing, been waiting for this :D with my son i felt it at like 20 weeks, but everythings been so much slower this time round, apparently cos of the position of my placenta.. so.. yeh i'm happy soon my oh is gonna be feeling bubs as well i can't wait :D

xxx

Thank you for all your messages! Finally out of hospital on strict bed rest and not allowed to return to work now as if it happens again baby Murphy will come! Luckily they managed to slow the contractions and last night they were much much lower and not frequent, i was given steroid injections so baby's lungs will be strong enough in case he/she decided to come. It was a very painful and scary experience I just hope the next time is closer to due date (2nd feb) and the real thing! Word of advice girls, if you have some sort of management position, especially in a busy pub don't be working 6/7 days a week, the effect it's had on my baby is not good, the stress is not worth you or your babies health! Hope all is ok and once again thanks for all kind words and messages xxxxx

Thank you for all your messages! Finally out of hospital on strict bed rest and not allowed to return to work now as if it happens again baby Murphy will come! Luckily they managed to slow the contractions and last night they were much much lower and not frequent, i was given steroid injections so baby's lungs will be strong enough in case he/she decided to come. It was a very painful and scary experience I just hope the next time is closer to due date (2nd feb) and the real thing! Word of advice girls, if you have some sort of management position, especially in a busy pub don't be working 6/7 days a week, the effect it's had on my baby is not good, the stress is not worth you or your babies health! Hope all is ok and once again thanks for all kind words and messages xxxxx

i'm so glad things are going better, hope you manage to get good rest and don't feel tempted to do too much!!

take care, Clare :hugs:

glad you are out of hospital felicityjade , you make sure you listen to those drs and take it nice and easy now.

had a parcel today that next door had got for me was my moses basket sheets and blankets ..might get round to washing them and putting them ready soon i guess :D

hey girlies long time no see sorry!! Well we are having a lil boy if you could update the list with some of those cute lil icons for me. How is everyone doing!!

Hi ladies sorry havent been around, I was in today as was having tightenings was scary but have been assured they are just strong BHs phewwwwww .

How is every one all enjoying 3rd tri ??. I moved in there today its all going wayyy to fast lol.

Did every one have a nice bonfire weekend ?. xxx

I've not been able to get on :-( My laptop charger stopped working.

Hello all new ladies :) Jembug, U lucky thing, does that mean you go in 3 weeks? I'm finishing work on 4th Jan, but still waiting to see if I have leave granted which means I can leave on 22nd December (pleeeeeeeeeease) I think i'll be 34 weeks then?

1sttimemom, I hope your additional test comes back ok. U poor thing for having to do it again.

My fingers are crossed for you felicityjade. Stay rested as much as poss. x

I have had the most extremely laziest weekend ever. I have practically done nothing and actually felt worse for it being mega grumpy and emotional yesterday.

Hi ladies sorry havent been around, I was in today as was having tightenings was scary but have been assured they are just strong BHs phewwwwww .

How is every one all enjoying 3rd tri ??. I moved in there today its all going wayyy to fast lol.

Did every one have a nice bonfire weekend ?. xxx

eek , glad you ok though

i def think i have this spd thing , hubby thinks i should go see midwife but i have an appointment in 2 weeks and apparently they dont do anything really anyway so im thinking i might as well wait..any thoughts

felicityjade glad the contractions have gone fingers crossed u can make it close to term xx

Hello other February-ites!
I've been looking for this thread for ages (spotted lots of March Mummies etc) but couldn't find Feb but now I have!
I'm Beth, 23 due on FEB 18th 2011 :D and I've been having words with baby about keeping me waiting any longer than that!
I've had my 20 week scan but they didn't wanna co-operate so on Nov 11th I have another scan booked at which I hope the little fecker'll open their legs :D! I'm too impatient for team yellow :D
Hope everyone is having a happy/healthy/BEARABLE pregnancy :D xx

I've been looking for this thread for ages (spotted lots of March Mummies etc) but couldn't find Feb but now I have!
I'm Beth, 23 due on FEB 18th 2011 :D and I've been having words with baby about keeping me waiting any longer than that!
I've had my 20 week scan but they didn't wanna co-operate so on Nov 11th I have another scan booked at which I hope the little fecker'll open their legs :D! I'm too impatient for team yellow :D

hey you are due the same day as me :D welcome to our thread lol

we have been told its a girl at 2 scans but having a 3d on the 27th so will get it extra confirmed haha :D

we have been told its a girl at 2 scans but having a 3d on the 27th so will get it extra confirmed haha :D

Hee hee my 3D is next week, a bit too excited! I haven't done ANY shopping yet and am gonna start on Friday once I finally know for sure what flavour heshe is!
The sonographer 'suspected' a girl at 20 weeks but I'm not sure if I can rely on someone's suspicion hehe. Saying that I am convinced she's a she and have been calling her by her girl's name, so it'll be a very confused lil boy if we find out she is a he :D xx

Welcome :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back