***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

i def think i have this spd thing , hubby thinks i should go see midwife but i have an appointment in 2 weeks and apparently they dont do anything really anyway so im thinking i might as well wait..any thoughts[/QUOTE]

Hi eve I'm thinking I might have that too walking and getting up suddenly is very uncomfortable :(

i have spd on and off, i dont think docs can help at all those other kinds of docs can though. the physiotherapists i think?
dont push trolleys,prams if you can help it, i personally avoid sweeping and mopping as its the thing that will definetely make it hurt, try to move with your legs together as much as possible, as in when getting out of a car.

i try to avoid sweeping and mopping too haha but jut cus i hate housework lmao !

what a cacky morning it is today cold rainy dark yuk :(

hope everyone is doing well. welcome to all the newbies.
felicityjade hope u are doing better, and lo stays put till they're supposed to.
i go for my fetal echo, and growth scan next monday. hope all turns out good.
have a great day everyone

hey ladiies! WOW alots been going on i havent been on!

felicityjade glad everything is ok with u and ur LO stay well rested hun! my prayers are with u! im still working im a nurse so constantly on my foot all day so far so good crossing my finger nothing happens =/

1sttimemom08 awww hun im sorry u have to do the GTT over hope everything works out well for u! mine is next week with all the sweets i been eating im scared lol

carmyz awwww bubs is sooo cute! nice piks! i have my 3D/4D appt this friday!! cant wait to see my LO!!

sleepen hope everything comes back normal hun! keep us updated!

and welcome to all the newbies!!! glad everyone else is great!! <33

Remind me what SPD is again?

I brought the pushchair today!! Woo :) Blindly though, off the internet...........just waiting for it to arrive.

Welcome bethanchloe. x

welcome Beth hun :).

Rach thank you so much for the texts yesterday feeling lots better today and no worries thanks xxxxx

Felicity really hope everything is ok hun your both in my prayers.

Big congrats to all having 4D scans i had one last time around and they are amazingly great if i could afford to would def go again .

anyone else feel really really big and tired i am struggling so much and it seems to be happening early this pregnancy xxx

im starting to struggle mummymadness , i am having to have a nap in the afternoon during peppa pig hour lmao ! my house has gone to pot quite frankly i have no motivation and when i do it pees me off that i can hardly do anything , the more kids you have the harder it is as you still have to do school runs and clubs and activities etc. moan moan moan lol !!

Thank you for all your messages! Finally out of hospital on strict bed rest and not allowed to return to work now as if it happens again baby Murphy will come! Luckily they managed to slow the contractions and last night they were much much lower and not frequent, i was given steroid injections so baby's lungs will be strong enough in case he/she decided to come. It was a very painful and scary experience I just hope the next time is closer to due date (2nd feb) and the real thing! Word of advice girls, if you have some sort of management position, especially in a busy pub don't be working 6/7 days a week, the effect it's had on my baby is not good, the stress is not worth you or your babies health! Hope all is ok and once again thanks for all kind words and messages xxxxx

Glad to hear they have been able to stop the contractions. Get as much rest as possible. :hugs:

Hello other February-ites!
I've been looking for this thread for ages (spotted lots of March Mummies etc) but couldn't find Feb but now I have!
I'm Beth, 23 due on FEB 18th 2011 :D and I've been having words with baby about keeping me waiting any longer than that!
I've had my 20 week scan but they didn't wanna co-operate so on Nov 11th I have another scan booked at which I hope the little fecker'll open their legs :D! I'm too impatient for team yellow :D
Hope everyone is having a happy/healthy/BEARABLE pregnancy :D xx

Welcome!

Morning everyone ! i am going to try to get a bit of a way down my to do list today , though im knackered as hubby had to leave for work early and had about 5 alarms going off this morning grrrrrr.
took my kids for their school photos today so tats job number 1 done , now to tackle the ironing meh !

I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR AGES AS BOSS HAS BLOCKED INTERNET :(
anyway im allowed on 12-2 and she isnt in.
whats been going on?
sugarkisses had her baby?????
how is Katie?
how is everyone?
my partner is having so much trouble with one of her nipples she says it feels like she has shaved it and its so sore and feels like its seeping.
anyone else got this?
stacey

Mummymaddness-Im the same feeling very tried :( cant get out of the bed for work and i think i just grow over night all of a sudden:haha: Hoping my morning sickness will ease off soon so i can start taking some vitamin's to give me some energy :):):)

Hi can I join? I'm Jo and I'm due on 4th Feb. We are having a little girl .... Lily Jennifer Maddison Wood xx

3D scan in less than 2 days :D :D :D !!!
Hopefully finally see secretive baby's bits hehe xx

ooh exciting make sure you post the pics on here :)

ooh exciting make sure you post the pics on here :)

Will doo! I'm hoping baby is nice and fat and behaves in the photos haha!
Didn't behave at all at 20 weeks, kept waving hisher arms about so pics all blurry!! xx

3D scan in less than 2 days :D :D :D !!!
Hopefully finally see secretive baby's bits hehe xx

awww YAY good luck hun! i have my 3D/4D this coming friday omgg i cant wait to seee him!! so i can just imagine how excited u are :hugs:

WOOHOOO!! 3rd trimester for me todayy!! 91 more days to go how exciting!!! and my ticker baby moved!!! YAY!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->