***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Mummymadness youre welcome Hun.

I am struggling! Lol. I am struggling to do things like put boots on. Cleaning my house is a struggle to as I also have no motivation. My house is a dump and I really need to pack! Agh.

Last night when I was asleep I think I must have startled myself and jumped in my sleep and it felt like I pulled my stomach. It hurt really bad. I thought I had done some damage. I think it startled the baby too cos he was kicking like mad. That scared me too cos he wouldn't stop. It jst feels today like my muscles ache from doing exercise. Which defo didn't happen. Lol. X

awww YAY good luck hun! i have my 3D/4D this coming friday omgg i cant wait to seee him!! so i can just imagine how excited u are :hugs:

Yaaay :D How far along are you? I hope baby is nice and fat and well behaved! I want a fat baby damnit!! xx

awww YAY good luck hun! i have my 3D/4D this coming friday omgg i cant wait to seee him!! so i can just imagine how excited u are :hugs:

Yaaay :D How far along are you? I hope baby is nice and fat and well behaved! I want a fat baby damnit!! xx

awww im sure urs well be fine how far are u?! im exactly 27 weeks today so the day of my scan i will be 27+3 weeks so hopefully my baby is fat to! lol i had a scan at 17 weeks and he was so skinnny so im hoping to see some fat on him this time lol

awww im sure urs well be fine how far are u?! im exactly 27 weeks today so the day of my scan i will be 27+3 weeks so hopefully my baby is fat to! lol i had a scan at 17 weeks and he was so skinnny so im hoping to see some fat on him this time lol

I'm 25+4 today sooo 25+6 on scan day but this baby is already bigger than it should be apparently haha
Oooh yay :D - at 27 weeks you'll see loaaaaads :D
I'm a bit sad that this is gonna be the last time I see heshe 'til February but still excited :D x

awww don't be sad! Cuz the 4D sonogram basically shows how the baby is gonna exactly look like after he or she is born! February will be here in no time!

I'm currently typing layin down on my phone and baby is kicking like crazy I just finished eating and my DS1 is loving how my belly is moving lol its so cute n it tickles lol

morning everyone , i had an early night lat night and feel more tired how does that work !!!
i had really bad hip issues before bed i screamed and woke up ds2 oops lol
hope everyone is ok today

Hello everyone!

Rachael hope your stomach is feeling better today?

I went swimming before work today so felt quite smug...then ate 5 roses chocoaltes in my team meeting...not so smug now!!! I can feel pulling under my bump when I swim but am hoping to swim right up until due date. Someone told me you shouldn't do breast stroke when preggers but I think they're wrong, what does everyone else think?

hello everyone.

how is everyone today?
when do you go to 3rd trimester?
xx

Hi All,
kns - I think it's 27 weeks so, not long for you guys now.
Clare breastroke is fine unless you're having problems with your back, I think it's not advised then - but to be honest I still found it ok with my back pain.
I want to go swimming, I just have a phobia of swimming pool changing room floors...am working on finding a nice one nearby! :) x

Probably what will be my last bump pic of 2nd tri :(
Comparison from 19+2 to 25+1:
Does it look like bump is more defined now and not so bloaty/swollen?

Attachments

• 5months baby bump!.jpg
    5months baby bump!.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 6month bump.jpeg
    6month bump.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 6month bump enlarged.jpg
    6month bump enlarged.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
im so excited , I just got front row tickets to the Batman live stage show at the NIA for my Son in august he is sooo gonna love it , he is right into batman atm he had the costume last week and has load of batman things for his birthday and xmas woop . though i reckon he will want to go with hubby and not me and ill have to amuse new baby and ds2 but even so im excited haha

and ..double digits yay !!!

im so excited , I just got front row tickets to the Batman live stage show at the NIA for my Son in august he is sooo gonna love it , he is right into batman atm he had the costume last week and has load of batman things for his birthday and xmas woop . though i reckon he will want to go with hubby and not me and ill have to amuse new baby and ds2 but even so im excited haha

and ..double digits yay !!!

awww batman!! lol how old is ur DS1? mine will be 7 in december and hes into Star Wars, everything on his xmas and bday list is star wars basically lol

and congrats on double digit! YAY!!! time is flying february is just around the corner! :happydance:

She's a she-flavoured baby :D
I knew it haha!!!
She looked awesome rolling around in 3D and punching herself in the face for some reason hee hee x

awww batman!! lol how old is ur DS1? mine will be 7 in december and hes into Star Wars, everything on his xmas and bday list is star wars basically lol

and congrats on double digit! YAY!!! time is flying february is just around the corner! :happydance:

he is 5 in a couple of weeks but hes quite a grown up 5 , its all ben 10 , batman , ironman , spiderman , starwars clone wars and hotwheels. he is such a boy!

I knew it haha!!!
She looked awesome rolling around in 3D and punching herself in the face for some reason hee hee x

woo team pink ! congrats

I knew it haha!!!

awwww! post some piks please! :baby: and congrats on team pink!!!

awwww! post some piks please! :baby: and congrats on team pink!!!

I can't find the thing that connects my camera to my computer :'(! I'm desperate to show her off - she's perfect :D!!!
She kept rolling around and punching her fists in her face ahaha!

Thanks Clare, my stomach feels fine now.

Congrats on team pink.

I feel like already I am going to struggle with what to buy this baby when hes older for birthdays etc. When looking for nephews for Xmas I just felt lost at all the boy stuff. lol.

My heartburn is killing me at the moment. I have a GP ante-natal appointment next week and I'm going to say something................there must be something that works better than gaviscon. x

Thanks Clare, my stomach feels fine now.

Congrats on team pink.

I feel like already I am going to struggle with what to buy this baby when hes older for birthdays etc. When looking for nephews for Xmas I just felt lost at all the boy stuff. lol.

My heartburn is killing me at the moment. I have a GP ante-natal appointment next week and I'm going to say something................there must be something that works better than gaviscon. x

ooh no boys are easy its all cars , trains and action figures - easy peasy lol
i look at girls stuff and dolls etc and im like eeeeek haha maybe we have to help each other out lol

i have heartburn tonight and i have no gaviscon and even worse i have no chocolate and i really want some after getting involved in a thread about chocholate grrr

Oohh, chocolate gives me heartburn! The only thing that gets rid of my heartburn is Milk (And I HATE milk, but it works!!)...

And congrats on the girl, welcome to team pink!!! :) :) :) Excited to see your pictures!!

Eek!! One more week (well.. Next weekend on the 21st) until my baby shower!!!! :) :) :) AND I just found out (by not realizing that my registry for babies r us tells me what's bought until I was looking at my list) that my sister got me the carseat I wanted!! :) :) :) She told me today it was her when I told her how excited I was that I saw it was bought on my list.... I feel SOO much better knowing that I at least have a crib, a bassinet, and a carseat :) I just can't wait until I can actually start getting things "ready" after my baby shower :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->