***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Yeah it would be fun to meet :)

Where are you both from in Norfolk again? I remember one of you being from the Diss area? My brother recently moved to Honington.

We are allowed to decorate. The owners were really good about it saying they are happy with for us to do it because we are the ones that have to live there. I am grateful they said that because there is lots of pink and flowers.

My OH used to be a painter/decorator and has a week off work for when we move so he can get busy! Yay. I'll just be unpacking boxes.

Eve i'm jealous of your season pass to Alton Towers. I'm guessing you live close to it? I have always wondered though, what is the waterpark like?

GTT was BORING! After the first test I got a call from Eve's school because she was unwell, then she had to come and sit with me and be bored too. lol. I feel tired now, but not sure if thats from just being tired or lack of food and increase in sugar. x

We are about an hour from Alton towers so not too bad , we have the merlin passes that we get each year with tesco clubcard vouchers though as ive been pregnant havent used them as much as we would have liked this year . we can go to alton towers , chessington , legoland , thorpepark , london eye , madame tussards , london dungeons , warwick castle , sealife , lego discovery with them . we have to pay for the waterpark but get a decent discount . this is the 1st time we have been to it we went to have a look and it looks fun i and all indoors so no worrying about the weather :D I'll let you know if its any good .
hope your daughter feels better soon

yes I'm form near Diss, a village called Burston. Ley is in Thetford.

Are you on Facebook Rachael? How handy other half being a decorator before...does he fancy doing mine?!!! Hope Eve feels better soon...and you don't get it :(

What is the waterpark Evewidow? i used to go to alton towers when i lived in notts and shropshire but haven't been for ages...my hubby doesn't like the theme park stuff but my eldest would absolutely love it :)

https://www.altontowers.com/waterpark/

it looks good for my 2 year old as he isnt big enough for most water parks but when we went to have a look theres lots of things like tipping water buckets and firing water cannons which he will love while the eldest goes on the slides with his dad :D both mine are water babies though i have to say .

https://www.altontowers.com/waterpark/

it looks good for my 2 year old as he isnt big enough for most water parks but when we went to have a look theres lots of things like tipping water buckets and firing water cannons which he will love while the eldest goes on the slides with his dad :D both mine are water babies though i have to say .

oh WOW, that looks amazing!!! I am now thinking 10th birthday present next April???? You must let me know how it goes, I am soooooooooooo envious :)

I'm not doing too bad thanks just wishing I could sleep properly. I really don't remember being this uncomfortable this early with my other 2 so I'm convinced I'm going to end up with a 10lb baby lol.

Yes I'm in Thetford, such a lovely place (not!)

I'm not really a fan of Alton towers to be honest, I went once with the school when I was 16 and just really didn't enjoy myself at all.

I had an appointment today with my glucose screening.. Hopefully everything comes back fine :)

In just 4 weeks, I'll have my 3D scan (December 1st!!!)!!! SO EXCITED!!

And good to hear that Sugarkisses and nutmeg are doing so well!!! :) :)

Uggh I have my glucose screening on Wednesday. What is the drink really like?? Doc says it wont be bad at all, some women say they wanted to gag!!
We hav to bring luozade to ours so not to bad :):) good luck :hugs:

So excited today my pal had her baby girl after 2 boys they are all over the moon big surprise, even made me forget about been sick lol:wohoo:

OMG now I am even more jealous. lol. Is it a family season pass? How much is it if you don't mind me asking? I really need to start shopping more at tescos.

I'm not on facebook, I came off it about a year ago........when all I used to do is go on it.....now all I do is go on BnB. lol. x

How do you feel really uncomfortable Ley? Like pressure?

Eve wants to go to Thorpe Park next year for her birthday. I'm sooooo excited! I took her a couple of years ago and she was too small for anything but water slides, but she has shot up now and really wants to go. Yay! I love Theme Parks. x

no not pressure, just pain in my back and ribs constantly. I carried dd2 high and I felt like this with her but not until I was around 35 weeks. I'm just shocked at how early I've started feeling like this this time and wondering how I'm going to manage the next 3 months like it.

Hi ladies wow that alton towers thing looks ace :).

nice to see all the rooms getting started slightly, I am a little jelous as bubs hasnt got a room we havent organised who will sleep were yet lol.. But We have bought everythings its just all in boxes or packages still lol.

I guess 3rd tri will kick us all up the butt and get bags packed for labour etc lol. x

OMG now I am even more jealous. lol. Is it a family season pass? How much is it if you don't mind me asking? I really need to start shopping more at tescos.

I'm not on facebook, I came off it about a year ago........when all I used to do is go on it.....now all I do is go on BnB. lol. x

How do you feel really uncomfortable Ley? Like pressure?

Eve wants to go to Thorpe Park next year for her birthday. I'm sooooo excited! I took her a couple of years ago and she was too small for anything but water slides, but she has shot up now and really wants to go. Yay! I love Theme Parks. x

if you buy them off the site they are various prices - the more people you buy for the cheaper it is each if you get me! like for 1 its £150 but if theres 3 of you its £100 each. however if you use tesco vouchers you have to buy seperates not family ones so for us we had to get 3 individual ones (ds2 doesnt need one as he gets in free anyway ) tesco vouchers its £40 (just gone up ) of vouchers for each pass imo its a better use of the vouchers and keeps the kids amused all the weekends and school holidays etc

Okay. I will just think of flat fruity pop then hahaha :)

I had the orange, and it tasted like orange gatorade to me.. A little sweeter than that, but really not bad at all lol I was dreading it, but it was not bad at all :)

welcome dizzy

Hey everyone, Sugarkisses baby's name has been announced in her journal and details are on the front page if any of you are interested x

Hey Ley, thanks for the update lovey :) Just noticed too, that teardrp4u21 is still on there, I think she posted a while back to say she had a MC in June and has a new username and is pregnant again. Just thought it might be worth an update as I spotted it just now. :) Thanks for keeping us all organised :) x

Sorted, I think sometimes the thread gets busy and I miss posts so thanks for keeping me updated x

the update is on this page of sugarkisses journal https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ing-silver-lining-beyond-dark-clouds-191.html

Hi ya ladies, ive been lurking about since I found out I was pregnant!
Please can you add me, im due 3rd Feb xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->