***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Thanks Clare, my stomach feels fine now.

Congrats on team pink.

I feel like already I am going to struggle with what to buy this baby when hes older for birthdays etc. When looking for nephews for Xmas I just felt lost at all the boy stuff. lol.

My heartburn is killing me at the moment. I have a GP ante-natal appointment next week and I'm going to say something................there must be something that works better than gaviscon. x

ooh no boys are easy its all cars , trains and action figures - easy peasy lol
i look at girls stuff and dolls etc and im like eeeeek haha maybe we have to help each other out lol

i have heartburn tonight and i have no gaviscon and even worse i have no chocolate and i really want some after getting involved in a thread about chocholate grrr

I thinks that what it is...............I don't have a boy so i'm clueless!

Does chocolate help you? x

chocolate doesnt help no but it makes me feel nice and it goes well with milk lmao.
i have been craving choc for 24 hours now its crazy ...rest of the week i have been craving leeks cooked with butter and black pepper , whats all that about i thought all this weirdness should stop by now lol

morning everyone, sorry I've been quiet for a few days, I've been feeling a little run down and exhausted.
My mum is going to look after my girls for the whole weekend though so I can relax and get myself back together again.

How is everyone doing?
I noticed my ticker moved another box this morning and it scared me! 3rd tri tomorrow! ahhh

aww ley :( its hard isnt it with 2 others to run round after .

hope you get a nice rest at the weekend .

no chance for me my son has his karate grading a 9am !!! 9am on a saturday ffs then both kids have a party on sunday

howdy everyone.
everyone ok?
anyone been having bad stomach pain and volitile?
x

my partner who is pregnant is just having bad stomach pain and extremley emotional.
x

if she is having bad stomach pain i would strongly advise you contact your midwife or gp , hopefully its nothing but its best to get it checked , hope all is well let us know how you get on

its on and off and seemed to be ok last night, i have told her to go but she just says well we have our appointment on wed so mention it then
xx

howdy everyone.
everyone ok?
x

Hiya, I know I'm new and I'll get to the bit about when I'm due and stuff but I have a stomach today too! Started last night with horrid cramping and contractions. I was told so long as the contractions aren't regular and they're usually accompanied by... well.. you know then it's fine. :) It's horrid though isn't it? :cry:

As for me!

I am due on the 12th and I'm having a baby girl :happydance: Can I be put on the list? :kiss:

howdy everyone.
everyone ok?
x

Hiya, I know I'm new and I'll get to the bit about when I'm due and stuff but I have a stomach today too! Started last night with horrid cramping and contractions. I was told so long as the contractions aren't regular and they're usually accompanied by... well.. you know then it's fine. :) It's horrid though isn't it? :cry:

As for me!

I am due on the 12th and I'm having a baby girl :happydance: Can I be put on the list? :kiss:
Welcome I'm also due on the 12th and having a baby girl :dance: :wohoo:
I never suffered from pain's hoping I don't as I'm a bit of a panicker lol I still have sickness having a good day today yipeeeeee :):) hope your pains ease up soon :hugs:

Maybe I forgot to post it here, but I'm on team :pink:, if someone wants to update the 1st page!

evening all how are we ???.

Heartburn any good suggestions ? its a mix of heartburn and awful acid tried gaviscon and milk and rennies nothing worked as of yet . x

have u tried papya(sp) tablets. in the us u can get them at health food store, and sometimes in places like walmart.

i go for my tests on monday, and i am starting to get really nervous.
i know that even if bubs does have a small hole in his heart it may heal itself, but i am still very nervous, and anxious about the results.

hope everyone is having a good day/evening.

have u tried papya(sp) tablets. in the us u can get them at health food store, and sometimes in places like walmart.

i go for my tests on monday, and i am starting to get really nervous.
i know that even if bubs does have a small hole in his heart it may heal itself, but i am still very nervous, and anxious about the results.

hope everyone is having a good day/evening.

Hi, I was born with a hole in my heart and it closed by itself within less than a few years after birth and I had absolutely no complications at all ever. I was a completely healthy newborn, infant, toddler, etc. Just hoping to give you a little reassurance even though it is so completely natural to be nervous :hugs:

chocolate doesnt help no but it makes me feel nice and it goes well with milk lmao.
i have been craving choc for 24 hours now its crazy ...rest of the week i have been craving leeks cooked with butter and black pepper , whats all that about i thought all this weirdness should stop by now lol

I know what you mean! I craved mint chocolate chip ice cream for 3-4 days!! I couldn't believe it... it was a serious craving!
I finally gave in tonight and got mint ice cream drumsticks dipped in chocolate... I feel MUCH better now hahaha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->