***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

ooh winegums 3/4 's !!!

2days to 3rd tri and 10 days till my scan (excited ) i feel like its going quick now starting to get my self organised at last

however i am getting increasingly pissed off with people saying oh you are small for 26 weeks arent you grrrrr

tell me about it eve, at my 28 week appointment the consultant said noo you're not 28 weeks?! i was like errr yes i am, then a doctor scanned me and said oh yes you are aren't you! dohhh

im getting the same im 29 wks tommorow and everyone keeps saying how small i am it drives u barmey lol xxx but i was measuring dead on 28 wks at 28wks been told the baby wont b a huge one this time so maybe that explains the smaller bump, with my last i was huge huge huge and i had coments then to. ,ooooooow arnt u big, is it twins, so u just cant win. my last son was a 9 pounder so thats why i was so big the last time. i put on 3 and a half stone with him but with this one so far ive only put on 9 pounds. was a bit worried xxx

Hi ladies glad all apointments are going well, And the new feb baby born stays nice and strong ..

I had my 25 week appointment and all was great measuring 2 weeks ahead but i know thats fine and aparently babys head is well and truely down see mw again in 4 weeks :) . xxxx

my next m/w appointment isnt till im 31wks when i was bookin it in the m/w was goin to let me go another couple of weeks cause theres no reason for me to come bk but thankfully she booked it for then just because we ve had babies b4 doesnt mean we arnt concerned and anxious like its our first..and wat happens if something went wrong?? just annoys me a bit..iv been goin every 6wks or so so far... after my 31wk app i think they ll bring me in at around 37wks ?? if longer then i ll probably wont make it lol

Wow...I don't understand the lack of appointments! Now that I'm over 26 weeks, I have an appointment every 2 weeks...and then once I hit 36 weeks, it'll be every week until I deliver.

Ladies, be glad people think you're small for your stage!! Lol I was in the gas station the other day and a woman asked how far I was. When I told her, she seemed shocked and actually had the audacity to say "Oh, twins then!?"... NO! Lol Not that I know of anyways! Granted I have gained a total of about 29-30 lbs and am 28 weeks (which I can't explain, since I don't eat a bunch of junk, and don't over eat)...

But I haven't had an ultrasound since 18 weeks, and keep having nightmares that I find out it's twins during my 3D ultrasound (which is two weeks from today!!)... Eek, I hope that one's not true!!

Oh, I found out that my gestational diabetes test came back fine and normal. :) So, no diabetes for me!!!

Oh, and my baby shower is this Sunday!! Yay!! VERY excited!! My brother called me today to tell me that he is going to wait to get me anything until after Christmas. He plans on seeing what I am missing, and then trying to get anything that I might be missing and still need from friends and neighbors that have small kids, as well as from his ex-wife (since apparently the colors I'm choosing for my baby are the same they chose for their daughter when she was born). So that gave me a bit of relief.
Plus I have a job interview on Friday afternoon for a new job. I decided that the one I'm in (with the special needs student) is not worth the pay. The stress is too high, and he doesn't respect me at all anyways so it's not helping him much (though his teachers swear otherwise). I think the lack of respect comes from the fact that I'm the same age as one of his brothers, so he doesn't see me as an adult he should respect. He's driving me INSANE. lol

Also, it is good to hear that the Feb baby seems to be doing well! Hopefully he is out of the hospital quick. :)

Wow.. Just realized how LONG that post was.. Hope everyone is doing great!! :D I'm trying to get a new picture of my 28 week bump, but having problems with my phone sending my pics to the computer lately. So I have to find another way...

Oh.. and my heartburn is back.. I swear it's like clockwork, every two weeks... :*(

tell me about it eve, at my 28 week appointment the consultant said noo you're not 28 weeks?! i was like errr yes i am, then a doctor scanned me and said oh yes you are aren't you! dohhh

annoying isnt it , theres a woman at school too same class as my son she is 2 weeks ahead of me and everyones like ooh how you doing do you wanna sit down etc then little me anjd only a couple of people know ! went to playgroup with ds2 the other day and was like omg i gotta sit down my hips are killing they were like whats the matter i said oh nothing really just knackering being pregnant with 2 kids etc 2 women went oh congrats have you just found out erm ... so know im panicking that when i go to the midwife i will measuring small or something grrrr

im getting the same im 29 wks tommorow and everyone keeps saying how small i am it drives u barmey lol xxx but i was measuring dead on 28 wks at 28wks been told the baby wont b a huge one this time so maybe that explains the smaller bump, with my last i was huge huge huge and i had coments then to. ,ooooooow arnt u big, is it twins, so u just cant win. my last son was a 9 pounder so thats why i was so big the last time. i put on 3 and a half stone with him but with this one so far ive only put on 9 pounds. was a bit worried xxx

haha same with my 2 boys both over 9lbs and by 25 weeks everyone was like oh i bet you not got long have you and is it just one in there ..you cant win either way !

congrats on 30 weeks winegums :)

I look huge but am measuring just right, I'm just short in the body so it has to stick out!!

It's amazing how people seem to think they have the right to say whatever they like about you cos you're preggers, my brother kept calling me fat and lazy at the weekend, saying why didn't you decorate the bedrooms before you got so big?? I didn't like to say you don't want to start too early in case anything goes wrong with baby as he would have made some rude comment about that too!

He made me feel lazy even though I'm working, bringing up 2 girls, taking them to 7 1/2 hours of gym training each a week, and decorating 3 bedrooms and moving all the stuff, inc carrying a wardrobe downstairs AND we've got builders in leveling the kitchen floor and putting in patio doors, so actually I feel frazzled! Not to mention Christmas!

Grrrr, brothers!

Last night I had a bath with my 6 year old and she kept pouring water on my bump to wash baby, I'm not sure if she liked it or not but she went mad bulging and kicking!! It wasn't hot, just warm and quite pleasant. Elena loved watching her bulge though!

I haven't seen my midwife since I was 16 weeks and don't see her now for another two! Is this normal??? I keep getting comments on how small I am and I have no idea wether I measure right because bubs hasn't been measured since 20week scan when they wrote good growth! I really feel clueless as this is my first baby!! X

I haven't seen my midwife since I was 16 weeks and don't see her now for another two! Is this normal??? I keep getting comments on how small I am and I have no idea wether I measure right because bubs hasn't been measured since 20week scan when they wrote good growth! I really feel clueless as this is my first baby!! X

Just imagine as baby's grow outside the womb it's all over the place. Some baby's grow fast, some grow slow, some grow just right. It's simply the same thing with your bubs in the bump. Don't worry about it if you're smaller it's just the way your body is handleing it. It's different for everyone.

I think it's so interesting that some of you women want more midwife appts. In my oppinions I find them so tedious and useless! I go in, she takes my blood pressure, checks the baby, checks the heart beat, asks if there's any questions and badda bing badda boom we're done. I have to go in again in 5 weeks time just before christmas. But if it's for the same thing I just wonder.. why?

It's to check everything is ok with you and baby! At 28 weeks they usually take blood too.

I would rather someone take a look over me who is used to seeing pregnant women as she is more likely to spot anything going awry, and at the moment it is an afternoon off work :haha:

It's to check everything is ok with you and baby! At 28 weeks they usually take blood too.

I would rather someone take a look over me who is used to seeing pregnant women as she is more likely to spot anything going awry, and at the moment it is an afternoon off work :haha:

Yea good point, that why DH doesn't mind them he gets to skive for a while :p

I'm lucky enough to get my blood taken at the same time I get my GTT done. It's near to impossible to find my veins so I loved that my midwife was excepting of letting them take more out once they do find one :)

although they often seem pointless its a good thing to check your blood pressure and urine to pick up on things.

I look huge but am measuring just right, I'm just short in the body so it has to stick out!!

I think that's why I'm so huge looking too.. haha My torso is really short, so there's nowhere to go but out for her.

And my little sister just doesn't understand how annoying it is when she calls me "pigly" or "fatty".. I'm really ready to deck her, but I have to be nice (for now)... I just keep telling her that her time is coming, and I can't wait.. Though, her torso is a little longer, so I'm not so sure that she'll grow how I am. Other than that, we are the same size and build. I hope she grows the same, just so I can give her hell when she gets pregnant someday :D

yeh i agree it seems pointless but they have to keep checks on things like bp, urine, etc

my 28 week bloods shows i am really anaemic and some urine showed protein etc which means i have a urine infection

so im glad i had the appointments!

they also need to keep an eye on bp as if it gets too high it could be bad for you and baby and urine as well can show all sorts of things, pre eclampsia, problems with kidneys, urine infections etc!

xxx

I am the same! I am short in the body which is why I look huge cos he just hasn't got all the space.

I am also fed up of all the "Aren't you big" comments. To be honest, I just think that people don't know what else to say.

I got really frustrated at work this morning. I was still half asleep and there was another woman from another service in the staff room. To begin with she was just taking ages making her tea and then carried on standing in front of the urn to stir her coffee....add the milk etc....which she really didnt need to do. Then she commented to all the other people in the staff room how "pregnant woman were everywhere". There are 5 of us pregnant at work at the moment. Then I wanted to get past her to get to my stuff and she make this horrible noise like I was in the way........or my belly rather! Grr. Made me angry.

I am really grateful of my midwife appointments. Just for checking the urine really because it shows so much. My OH brother lost a baby at 21 weeks which started with an infection that she didnt know she had and spread. She is since pregnant again and she has a lot more appointments, she told me thats all that could be done, checking urine to check there are no infections, or that they are caught early.

Is it normal that my baby has not stopped moving in the last 5 hours?

well ladies i have spent the last half hour in tears ..i can almost smile about it now but heres what happened :

i "think" i have SPD been in a lot of pain recently and the symptoms seem to match ..anyway today i have had an incredible niggle in my left bum cheek ..i think this is sciatica anyway with the 2 things combined its been a bit of a crappy day .
kids went bed i did a few bits then settled down to watch im a celeb, hubby made me a cuppa all was well till i needed a wee . i got up and couldnt move and was stuck a the bottom of the stairs my hips/pelvis was popping all over the place i culdnt physically move my left leg i was crying my eyes out nearly weeing myself! hubby had to get me up the stairs and put me on the toilet and then put me in bed and i have been crying for feeling so bloody useless ...if it wasnt so painful id be laughing at myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->