***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

well ive started washing baby clothes and making a pile of stuff to go in the hospital bag eeeek !!! and i think im done with buying stuff now till bubs is born ! def no more clothes i got loads , i went to matalan today for wellies for my eldest and i spent £50 lol !

hey, well done Eve. I've said no more clothes until she's born too, see what I actually NEED instead of fancy!!

I have finished decorating baby's room now :) just waiting for carpets.

oh and I have booking in appointment at the local birthing unit on Tuesday :happydance: hoping everything stays straightforward so i can birth there :thumbup:

Lovely scan pics :)

Juicylove, up until this week I started to feel really hormonal again. I hated it. It feels such a rollercoaster. I reckon I had some kind of hormone surge because I started to feel sick again. I hope you feel better soon. x

I have started to feel so sick again too! Not throwing up or anything, but always feeling like it!! I just try to eat some crackers or broth and drink water. It usually helps.

----

I still need to start washing everything. I have my 3D 4D scan Wednesday afternoon though... eek!! :) :)

I went out to get thank you cards to fill out from my baby shower, and when I got there, noticed my jeans felt damp, as if I'd wet myself :/ But my bladder was definitely NOT full, and I didn't sneeze or anything... I told my mom, so now we're sitting at home waiting to see if I am leaking or something :/ I have NO idea what it was though, so my plans to go visit a friend today are postponed until I know whether it's going to continue, like leaking, or if I just wet myself or something and didn't know it (which would be strange, but hey, anything's possible!)....

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

did you smell it ..did it smell like urine (the things we do eh )

I did (that's the first thing my mom said to do, too), and I don't think it has a smell (yeah, the things we do!)... :/ For now I'm just kind of hanging out at my house to see if I leak any more... Oyyy... Funny, I hope I just wet myself LOL

Discharge is really common during pregnancy, too. If you dont leak anymore or feel trickles I would say it probablly isnt ur waters... but only YOU know ur body!! It never hurts to go get checked out!! How are your movements? Normal? Less? More?

movement has been a little less, and in different spots than normal. But not completely absent. She was moving a lot earlier today, but hasn't been as much for the last couple hours. Only occasional rolls/pushing out going on, and maybe a couple light kicks or punches, but not nearly as active as normal. But that could just be because I've been sitting and writing a paper for school most of the day..
Plus I've started getting strange mild pains real low, but my mom says the way I describe it doesn't sound like labor pains... We'll see though. Hopefully it's nothing. As much as I want to see her, I REALLY want her to stay in there at least another 6-8 weeks lol For now I just keep going to the bathroom to see if it's leaking more.

The only reason I don't think it's a discharge is because it's not thick at all, it was literally just wet, like I wet myself :/ Idk, like I said... hopefully it's nothing. Luckily I have my mom here with me to kind of help me watch and answer questions. At least it's a weekend though and I'm not at work...

Hmm it could go either way then it sounds like!! Hopefully its nothing though, that is what my money would be on. Keep us updated :hugs:

hey hun at my 28week appointment i meantioned that i've been leaking water sort of stuff

my fluid levels were perfect though - they told me that disharge in pregnancy can range from thick and white to clear like water

best thing to do is put on a pad and give it to them to test they'll tell you immediately if its AF

some nights i get clear water that soaks through my pad and my knickers as well and during the day i have to put a new pad on every 3-4 hours

VERY annoying been happening since about 26/27 weeks

never thought tena pads were so expensive before :(

Ok, well that is good to know then. Hopefully that's all it is, then. Luckily I have a dr. appointment on Wednesday right after my 3D 4D, so I'll talk to him about it then so they can look at it.

That reminds me.. I need to go get a new package of nursing pads, too, as I'll be out after tomorrow and have needed them since about 25-26 weeks...

nursing pads? are they the same as breast pads? i need some too! been getting excited buying things as i checked my account today and it actually had money in it lol! bought my OH kinect for christmas! found a deal with kinect + 3 games for £159 which i worked out would have been over £200 if i bought them seperately!

been worrying about christmas loads recently so im happy its sorted now and i can sit back and relax!

xxx

Yeah, it's the same as breast pads. I've been lactating since about 24 weeks, and around 26 weeks it got to the point that I had to start using breast pads. Now I need to get more, as my 30 pack will be gone tomorrow :/ lol

I have tena pads! Well my nans old ones when she went to tena pants. Would they be ok to use as the maternity pads after the baby is born? I don't really know if the absorbency is different because they are meant for urine :-S

Im no expert, but I think they would work!! Maternity pads are made for blood and urine leaks more than blood, plus there is more of it in a lesser amount of time so I think if anything they might even be better??? :shrug:

I'm not sure if tena pads would work unless you got the thickest type ones as they come in different thicknessess!

last time my maternity pads were SO thick and i was like 'this can't be right' but I was so glad in the end and i'd randomly leak blood without any realisation for the first few weeks and it saved me ruining all my underwear lol!

especially in the hours of birth you can loose a lot of blood!

maybe just ask your midwife they probably have experience of using both

xxx

hey ladies just noticed from the thread name that 1 boy has been born....think i missed it hope he and his mummy are doing well :) x

Ha Ha Ha i like i havent been online since Friday and were talking Leaking Wee and Discharge i love it and the fact were all well and truley in 3rd tri on the last stretch now :).

Hows every one coping with the snow ?, Its driving me nuts nearly fell over twice today but at least the kids are loving it.
Was just sat thinking any where after 7-8 weeks from now bubs could come how quick has time gone ?? lol.

Hope every ones well ?. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->