***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

snow? as if! i'm so jealous! why is london always the last to get snow.... and when we do get it it's just grey mush!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

we had a light dusting of snow but it melted by about 11am , hoping it doesnt get too bad here cus of walking my son to school.

hope everyone has had a nice weekend , im wrapping DS1's birthday presents its a pain lol

I want snow!! (sorta) It snowed for about 30 minutes on Thanksgiving, but the ground is still too warm for it to stick. I want snow, but at the same time I don't because DH has to drive in it to get to work.

mummymadness I was thinking the same thing ............ in a few weeks our babies are going to be here.

Still got the snow here. DD starts her new school tomorrow and as we don't move till Tuesday ive got to drive her there tomorrow morning. I hope it doesnt snow overnight. Im really scared to drive in it.

My belly feels really tight. :-S

Awwwww GL on her 1st day at her new school tomorrow,I have one of mine off tomorrow she was coughing and spluttering all night last nite and has gone to bed red eyed dosed with medised , Still snowing here i love it just hope i dont slip anymore lol. xxx

the lady on the news said my area gets it from tuesday , ive got so much on this week i could do without it tbh lol ...

Hi everyone! How are you all?:)

rachael, was your daughter's new school closed today because of the snow? Ours was open but it keeps snowing here in Ipswich :( might have to leave work a bit early.

Well I decided to go into town on Saturday whilst youngest was at gymnastics, to do a spot of christmas shopping - absolutley mental! it was snowing hard so took ages to get there then it was so crowded people kept hitting my bump and didn't seem to notice it. spent the whiole time with my hand on it as protection! Back to online shopping i think sooooooooo much nicer!!

hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. now it's time to go back to work. happy monday!

the lady on the news said my area gets it from tuesday , ive got so much on this week i could do without it tbh lol ...

yeh but they said my area was going to get it on friday, then they changed it to saturday, then they said no actually it'll be in the night between sat and sun then it changed to today and we haven't even got frost today!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr :growlmad:

It hasn't stopped snowing and blowing since after midnight!

Im stuck in the house all day Snows thick and fast inches on the floor and more coming it was pretty but seen enough now and sick of the stuff lol.

Got all the kids off school arghhhhhhh

Eve's first day was great! It took us an hour to get there, which is normally a 30 minute journey, but she liked it and couldn't stop talking about it. I'm so relieved. I did have to pick her up at midday though. My phone rang and it was the school, and I was like OMG what has happened to Eve, and it was just them asking me to pick her up because they were closing the school. phew!

OH is now starting to load up boxes to move tomorrow. I love being pregnant. He won't let me do a thing! We have certainly got the worst weather to be moving house in! I'm getting excited now. We went and brought some paint for the bedrooms for the kids. We also put the pushchair together today. It was a struggle cos we didnt have a clue what we were doing but I really love it! At first when I saw it in the box I wasnt sure about it, but I think I was just moody that day :-S Now its all together its good.

Does anyone elses baby car seat have a safety label sewn to the inside of the seat, so It would be next to the baby head? I'm wondering if its somethng that shouldnt be there, or should it be there so it can't be ignored? I would quick-un-pick it but I think there might be a mark left. x

hey ladies how are u all doing?! havent been here for a while it was a holiday weekend this past wkend so i was just enjoying my days off with the family!

i see its snowing in UK thats lovely no snow here yet its around 40 to 50 degrees a bit chilly but no snow yet =( im sure there will be lots of snow when my bubs is born lol

i had my 3D scan done yesterday im in lovee i cant wait to hold him ill be 30 weeks tomorrow so 10 more to go YAY! i hope everyone else is feeling good!

still no real effort of snow here , my son is excited as it says its coming tomo but doesnt really look like it tbh.

misznessa your scan pics are great i just had a nosey of them :)

rach - glad your daughter likes her new school , hope your move goes ok . what car seat do you have to a label there sounds weird !

Oh we have plenty of snow which isn't helping my cold :( kids are lovely it ESP with schools all closed:haha:

Happy Snovember everyone lol

Lol we have gone from snow to rain allthough aparently back to snow again tomorrow brrrrrrr.
Glad eve had a nice day Rach sounds lovely for her and good luck for move tomorrow :).

Nessa that 4D piccy in ur avatar is soo cute .

Iam shattered spent last 4 hours wrapping xmas prezzies got 200 labels and that still wanst enough, Kids and Spoilt spring to mind lol. xxx

Its been raining here in Chicago all day today and a few days last week. No snow though, yet. Supposedly tomorrow but as OH and I have new windows to put in the nursery, Im hoping it waits another week!!!

Wow, all of this talk about snow makes me wish I didn't live in Phoenix, AZ!!! haha It's cold here, but it's extremely dry and cold (granted, our idea of 'cold' is around low 60s). So my skin is all dry and cracking. At night it's hitting in the mid to low 30s, but we have almost no moisture in the air here so no snow (or rain.. or anything for that matter..).

We always joke around that Arizona is the equivalent of Hell on Earth because normally it's super hot and super dry... Well, my mom and I were watching the weather forecast last night and she started laughing and turns to me to say "watch... the day your baby is born, it'll snow in Arizona... Everyone will say Zealia was born the day hell froze over!"
I was not sure if I should laugh or cry!!! Now I think it's kind of funny, but mainly because I doubt it will snow here any time soon. But eh.. Whatever lol...

Hope everyone is doing well.. I'm SO looking forward to my 3D on Wednesday!! :D

Hey everyone, sorry for being awol again. Things have been really hectic. What with trying to get sorted for Christmas and baby and then my father in law was in Hospital last week, came home on Thursday and was then rushed back in on Saturday. I've been taking hubby to the hospital every day to visit him.

everything is fine with my baby she is measuring a week small but that is fine by me lol it will make a change to have a baby that doesn't have a large head lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->