***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hey ley, good to see you back and things going well with bubba, sorry about your FIL. Are you loving the snow?!! My ears are still frozen from walking the girls to school!!

Rach, hope the move goes well today :) What a day for it?!!

i was supposed to be booking in at the midwife unit today but she has cancelled due to the snow :( now i'm off work I'm going to paint the dining room instead, ha ha!!

well it made more of an effort to snow here last night and has been snowing a bit just but its still a bit of a poor effort lol DS1 was gutted school was still open haha , DS2 wasnt impressed about having to walk there and back in the cold and is now curled up under a blanket watching mickey mouse clubhouse bless him

i washed my newborn and 0-3 stuff yesterday , got to iron it and put it in the drawers today on my - sort out the nursery mission for this week lol

Were snowed in so been stuck all day kids going hypo ...

Ley glad to see you back hun hope your FIL gets better asap xxxx

Were snowed in so been stuck all day kids going hypo ...

Ley glad to see you back hun hope your FIL gets better asap xxxx

We're snowed in too. Though it's a good thing on our side. DH is getting out of work early and I'm snuggled up on the couch. Not sure how I'll feel about these days once my little girl is all grown up like yours hahaha.

well we all survived the school run and now back in the cosy warm , until we have to venture out to karate that is ! hope hubby gets home in time to come with us and hold me down the street lmao

so virgin media is down in my area due to 'adverse weather conditions' no internet, no tv, no phone! i'm currently using a mobile broadband dongle as i had some stuff to do online tonight. happened at 2.30am and said it might not be fixed till tomorrow night!

something is going on with the roads as well, cars are getting stuck and people are abandoning them and walking off, and so there's cars everywhere which is making the traffic awful!

people are updating facebook, one of my friends has been 5 hours and counting trying to get home from work (20mins away)

so i'm now dreading what time OH will be in, he works on a main high street and said he saw the same cars sit there for half an hour without moving earlier, and that wasn't even in rush hour :( he usually takes 30mins to get home if the traffic is good!

i had a midwife appointment today which got cancelled as the midwife was snowed in, and my aquanatal is cancelled as the leisure center is closed so i've been stuck indoors slowly going insane today!

local sure start centers are closed so no toddler group for LO tomorrow which means he is going to have too much energy and nowhere to burn it off and i'm going to be driven round the bend, the house has gone to pot today where i've had so little energy to do anything

Sorry for the big rant everyone! hope everyone else had a better day! xxx

so virgin media is down in my area due to 'adverse weather conditions' no internet, no tv, no phone! i'm currently using a mobile broadband dongle as i had some stuff to do online tonight. happened at 2.30am and said it might not be fixed till tomorrow night!

something is going on with the roads as well, cars are getting stuck and people are abandoning them and walking off, and so there's cars everywhere which is making the traffic awful!

people are updating facebook, one of my friends has been 5 hours and counting trying to get home from work (20mins away)

so i'm now dreading what time OH will be in, he works on a main high street and said he saw the same cars sit there for half an hour without moving earlier, and that wasn't even in rush hour :( he usually takes 30mins to get home if the traffic is good!

i had a midwife appointment today which got cancelled as the midwife was snowed in, and my aquanatal is cancelled as the leisure center is closed so i've been stuck indoors slowly going insane today!

local sure start centers are closed so no toddler group for LO tomorrow which means he is going to have too much energy and nowhere to burn it off and i'm going to be driven round the bend, the house has gone to pot today where i've had so little energy to do anything

Sorry for the big rant everyone! hope everyone else had a better day! xxx

Aww! :hugs: I guess I should be grateful we don't get snow that bad around here (even though I want a beautiful white blanket outside in time for Christmas). I hope your OH gets home in a timely manner, and I hope they get the internet/tv back on soon!

awwww wow most of u ladies are snowed in!!! i wish i was!!! lol its ugly outside here in NYC today its suppose to just rain today and tomorrow...i have my 30 week appt today!! does anyone know what the doctor is gonna do other then giving me the GTT results?

so glad at least i aint alone stuck in and every one else around here is too, I have done disney dvds with kids playing with toys craft sets out nothing else left to do god knows how were gonna cope tomorrow lol these 4 walls are getting tiresome lol. xxx

well OH left work at 6, phoned me at 6.45 to say he was still stuck down the same road where he works, then around 8 i tried to phone him and his phone was off and its now gone 9 and its still off i've been phoning like every 10 minutes because its never off so now im really worried :( i feel really ill and tired as well but cba to make dinner for myself and dont want to sleep incase anything has happened!

yep i'm so angry at his work he gets the bus to work and it comes every 20mins but it took 3 hours to turn up last night and when he got in he was so pale and his lips were tinged blue and his work basically said if you have problems with the busses tomorrow walk to work :'( and i'm so worried he's going to get ill. he left really early today to try and miss the traffic so this week it looks like he'll be gone at 5 and back at 10 when his work hours are 8.30-6 and he wont see LO till his day off, other people at his work are taking time off because they have holiday still but as he's taken his for this year he has to go in! sorry for the rant so angry at them they don't care about their staff at all

thats pretty crappy Wine :( is the snow better today ? we have had a little but not much it looked slippy this morning so hubby took ds1 to school for me, however im gonna have to brave it to pick him up hopefully its not too bad to walk by then.

1st December - the kids had trees in their advent calendars today , DS2 doesnt really understand why he cant just eat them all but DS1 was excited and remembered it was december the second he got up lol !

aww bless eve that's so cute! the snow is better today thank god, hasn't snowed at all so far so it's just yesterdays snow, traffic is still crazy though if i go upstaires and look out of my window i can see the main road and the cars just sitting there!

decided none of LOs clothes are warm enough for snow so ordered him a snowsuit online and he can wait till that arrives before he goes out to play in it lol

xxx

ah bless them!

Mine were super excited too, they have a choc calendar each then a fabric christmas tree we had when dd1 was a baby, a "boring" calendar that dad bought one year and they even bought one for me so i didn't feel left out!! (another traditioanl one - that's how they should be, none of this chocolate stuff LOL, unless it was thorntons chocs of course!!) Oh and a santa with wooden blocks to count down the days!!

got my Hip grant yesterday...after 4 and a half weeks!! hoorah, so ordered baby's wardrobe yesterday, can't wait:)

Awwww Wine i hope he doesnt get stranded today bless him, Yayyy for calnders mine were very happy to get theres.

Were stuck and stranded in the house with at least 2 foot of snow and more coming , So decided we are going to put the decorations up xxx

wow lots of snow your way then mummymadness !

wish i had my hip grant my midwofe still has no forms its crappy i really want it so i can buy all my nappies they are in the virtual basket ready to check out lmao

wow! some of u ladies must of got a lot of snow. no snow here just a ton of rain. which imo is better that snow right now. don't think i a quite coordinated enough right now to handle walking around in that, and my job won't close unless it is over 2 feet.

Eve - that's crappy about the form - could you ring the helpline and ask them to send you one? I was getting a bit panicy that the form was lost in the post and it would get too late to get the grant!!

Yes sounds like there is loads of snow, my mum in Notts says she's got about a foot and a half!! We only have 3 inches but very icy roads.

Winegums- hope you and your OH are feeling a bit better now? Just think, you're due next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->