***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Eve - that's crappy about the form - could you ring the helpline and ask them to send you one? I was getting a bit panicy that the form was lost in the post and it would get too late to get the grant!!

Yes sounds like there is loads of snow, my mum in Notts says she's got about a foot and a half!! We only have 3 inches but very icy roads.

Winegums- hope you and your OH are feeling a bit better now? Just think, you're due next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rang them , they wont send one to me it has to go to my midwife i had to give them gp address and midwife address and all sorts hopefully there is one at the surgery for me but they didnt really say they just said they would contact the midwife and inform her how to get more forms , hoping there is one at my next appointment for me . though i might ring the surgery and see if they know anything about it

Hows every 1 today ?, Nearly peed myself coughing lol and got one real very poorly boy on my knee chest infection and keeps been sick to top it off still snowed in so not a great day for us lol. x

Hello everyone. How are you all? Wow i cant believe that we are almost there! I am 30 weeks now! CRAZY stuff! I just cant believe that in less than 10 weeks we are going to have our little man! Crazy!!!

My mum came up to visit for 4 days :) she got me back into sewing :) She has bought me a new sewing machine for my birthday next week! Super excited. I have been busy making homemade burp cloths :) They are sooo cute. I will post pics soon for anyone who is interested. I am going to have a go at making a nursing cover as well... fingers crossed it turns out ok :D

Has everyone got everything ready for bubba's arrival??

The 3D was absolutely AMAZING!!! My little girl was yawning, she cracked a smile, and sucked on her thumb. Luckily I got her to move around a little so we could really see what her face looks like :) :) Here are a couple of the shots we got. They printed a total of 18 shots for me, but my scanner is out so I took pictures of five of them so I could post them around facebook and here... She looks like she has my little sister's full lips. And chubby little fingers, too!! And she has hair on her head!! She even opened her eyes for part of it, which was very strange to see.. but still amazing..

Anyways, here are a few of the shots... :)

Here is her showing the "loser" sign...and her foot up by her face...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1216.snc4/156885_1407126272771_1670877860_779697_1983267_n.jpg

Eyes open...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1171.snc4/154360_1407126392774_1670877860_779698_5386634_n.jpg

a little smile..
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs988.snc4/76108_1407126472776_1670877860_779699_4675914_n.jpg

Chubby fingers and thick, full lips... And I think her dad's nose :/
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs492.ash2/76509_1407126552778_1670877860_779700_3761885_n.jpg

And those thick pouty lips again with a little fist :)
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1338.snc4/163034_1407126632780_1670877860_779701_4269943_n.jpg

It was absolutely amazing.. My mom and younger sister went with me and loved it, too :D

She is sitting breach for now, but my doctor is pretty confident that she'll flip. Other than that, all my measurements are on track and look great :) :)

Wow those pics are amazing!! Do you mind if I ask u how much u paid?? My mom really wants me to get one but I cant find accurate price ranges online.

Her lips are so precious!! And I have never seen open eyes like that. Youre right is is strange but really cool at the same time!! I think it just looks weird because its all black and white you know?? u wont be saying they look weird when she comes out awwww!!!

Shes a cutie- congrats!!

Oh wow!! Those are amazing!! I love when they're finally born and you get to compare the two :) You're right though the eyes open one is kind freaky. In a very cute way of course.

I never thought I'd get a 3d scan. But it looks like I may be getting a 4D one as a present. So I'm assuming I'll get some pictures out of that as well. At least I hope so because those are so cute!

yep i'm so angry at his work he gets the bus to work and it comes every 20mins but it took 3 hours to turn up last night and when he got in he was so pale and his lips were tinged blue and his work basically said if you have problems with the busses tomorrow walk to work :'( and i'm so worried he's going to get ill. he left really early today to try and miss the traffic so this week it looks like he'll be gone at 5 and back at 10 when his work hours are 8.30-6 and he wont see LO till his day off, other people at his work are taking time off because they have holiday still but as he's taken his for this year he has to go in! sorry for the rant so angry at them they don't care about their staff at all

Hi Wine, poor you and poor OH - I read this earlier and thought of you https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11886185

The key bit is this bit:
"Bear in mind there is a potential health and safety implication. If authorities are telling people to stay at home unless their journey is essential then, potentially, you may not want to put too much pressure on people to return to work.

Employers have a duty of care to their employees and a potential liability may exist if employees were pressurised into travelling by car or foot when conditions were dangerous.

Employers should therefore take a balanced approach between encouraging employees to make all reasonable efforts to get to work and forcing them into a situation where they feel they have no alternative but to travel to work or risk facing possible disciplinary action."
Hope that helps, but in the meantime hope OH is safe. xx

Thank you, ladies! I actually had mine for free! My doctor does them free for all of his patients, so I got lucky :) I know that normally they are pretty expensive though :/

I am looking forward to holding her so much more now, it's unbelievable. I just loved it.. at one point I pushed on her to get her to move her hand from in front of her face and her facial expression went from a smile to a frown.. it was adorable :D

Now I'm down to the doctor appointments every two weeks instead of every 4 weeks... That just means time is going to fly by even faster now!!! lol

Thank you, ladies! I actually had mine for free! My doctor does them free for all of his patients, so I got lucky :) I know that normally they are pretty expensive though :/

I am looking forward to holding her so much more now, it's unbelievable. I just loved it.. at one point I pushed on her to get her to move her hand from in front of her face and her facial expression went from a smile to a frown.. it was adorable :D

Now I'm down to the doctor appointments every two weeks instead of every 4 weeks... That just means time is going to fly by even faster now!!! lol

That's so awesome that you get those for free!:happydance:I wish 3d was free where I am at. Its about 175, so I didnt get one. I figured I can use that money for something else:thumbup:. Ive been going to DR appts every 2 weeks since 26 weeks and yes it does go very fast:hugs:.

wow times flying by 4D scans and wow Wine u havent long at all until you are classed full term its all gone sooo quick xxxx

nice scan pics.

next week i start my appointments every two weeks.

today i think i popped my hip out of place at work. all of a sudden it just would not support my weight and was all wobbly. very odd. i managed to stop myself from falling by grabbing onto the desk. then just sat down for a while. it seems to be okay now. let's hope it stays that way.

hope everyone is having a good day

nice scan pics.

next week i start my appointments every two weeks.

today i think i popped my hip out of place at work. all of a sudden it just would not support my weight and was all wobbly. very odd. i managed to stop myself from falling by grabbing onto the desk. then just sat down for a while. it seems to be okay now. let's hope it stays that way.

hope everyone is having a good day

i did this earlier it kills doesnt it :( hope you feeling better now

Wow, those are gorgeous, mummy to be! And sleepen, I hope you are feeling better. That sounds painful! Lately my only issue is when she sits on a nerve, and it hurts to put weight on one of my legs for awhile. Other than that and the usual back pain, I've been pretty lucky.

And thank you, ladies! :D I have been staring at the pictures almost all day, and of course showing them to the ladies at my school :) I am still so amazed at how clear they are. I got lucky that I got a doctor that does the scans for free, not many places do it for free here. I had a friend here who paid nearly $200 for 3D scans.

I wish our doctor was able to do 3D/4D scans...I can't have one because they cost waaaay too much...my mom was going to get us one...but their circumstances have changed. =/

yay i am no longer an eggplant !

am so tired today had the most crap sleep ever i couldnt get comfy with my spd then i became reallllly itchy so much ive scratched my leg so it felt like a carpet burn on my pjs/sheet grrr

congrats on being a squash eve :rofl:!! i have moved up to the penultimate box, OMG!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->