***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

yeah pregnancy is just one big no no lol there is alot of things u cant do so i can imagine some ppl forgettin about stuff..i had a bath a couple of weeks ago i was just so sore and it was relaxing even though it got cold quicker i just refilled it will hot water so it was comfortable lol..

today we went and got some stuff for the boys bday party next wk..drinks ordered balloons and got the pinata its toy story themed so i mainly got everything in that theme lol..tonight were off to dps mates house for a bbq should be a good night.. not sure wats happenin 2moro..

hope everyone is well xx

Morning...I'm off maternity clothes shopping today. I already bought jeans the next size up at about week 6 to deal with the bloat, but now at 15+3 they are getting tight and uncomfortable even though they are quite low around the waist.

I also have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and a hen night in 2 weeks and the dresses I'd planned on wearing aren't going to fit :( So need something to wear for those.

Anyone else starting to need bigger clothes?

Hi ladies wow so much chatting missed it all today , I had a horrid day car got broken in to and stereo broken cost a fortune to sort new window out :( Bloody friday 13th typical ..

wow feb 10th is real real popular , I am sure i will go over thow so am secretly hoping for a V day baby :).

when i had Finnley layla adapted real well, She was a calm child and took it all in her stride, She wasnt very old but still acted very grown up when baby arrrived and luckily never tried to pick him up on her own lol, We just made sure she was very involved all the way through .

As for Gender iam sooo desperate like some others for a little girl, Iam partially worried how i will react but unlike u ley hun i decided to find out earlier so i could get use to the idea if i was having another boy , I will love my bubs no matter what but have had such a hard time with my first born son and then followed with another boy (Luckily a very calm child) i feel scared to have another boy and poor layla keeps begging for a sister to play with she feels so outnumbered, Some days i feel like a bad mummy for wanting a girl but i think its a big mix of emotions and i know i will love Bubs regardless just i pray that for my last pregnancy i am granted a little girl time will tell i guess xxxxxxx

Hope every ones well today ??. xxx

I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I feel like a bad mummy for having a gender preference. I mean, I know that I will be happy regardless as long as baby is happy and healthy but it would just make it extra special I think.
The reason I'm keeping it a surprise is because with DD2 who was also a surprise I was really worried that I would feel horrible if I had a girl but I remember the midwife holding her up so I could see and announce she was a girl and I wondered why the hell I even wanted a boy in the first place, it just seemed perfect that I had 2 little girls.
I'm kinda hoping for a repeat of that moment if this baby is a girl too lol

Hi Rachael, I am due on 3rd feb by last scan. Am on holiday in sunny Suffolk at the mo, woo hoo!!

Thats what I dont get. We are exactly the same in weeks and days, and as i'm 15 weeks today, 25 weeks from now I will be 40 weeks......being the 3rd of February.........so how come at the scan she put my due date as 4th February? Sometimes I feel like they rush and dont actually look :-S

oOo where are you in Suffolk? x

Hi Rachael,

we were staying at bruisyard hall which is near saxmundham, aldeburgh, that sort of area. We stay with my hubbies cousins and kids which is great but I am now exhausted again!! :lol:

Morning...I'm off maternity clothes shopping today. I already bought jeans the next size up at about week 6 to deal with the bloat, but now at 15+3 they are getting tight and uncomfortable even though they are quite low around the waist.

I also have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks and a hen night in 2 weeks and the dresses I'd planned on wearing aren't going to fit :( So need something to wear for those.

I'm due the 2nd too, I can only wear leggings at the moment, everything is snug! It was my birthday yesterday so was given quite a few maternity tops and I bought a pair of maternity jeggins, I dint realise how much of my stuff I wouldn't be able to wear I just thought tops would stretch and trousers could go under..... Oh no, but I'm loving it, in my partners words ' I'm starting to look like baby bump not just a bit of a belly! Haha x

Thanks ley hun glad i dont feel alone, I guess where both doing it different to just enjoy the moment allthough your idea sounds great wish i had the patience to stay Yellow good on you :).

Wow every one in maternity clothes sounds so much fun, I always carry small (Iam only 5ft2 and 8 and half stone) so i am jelous i am still in ordinary clothes if i lay down i look like i usually do still a bit of bloat when i stand up but nothing major yet.

Iam stuck at work today feeling rather depressed about the car and money but sure will cheer up later , I am counting days till scan and to see bubs again :) 13 days and counting xxx

I am not complaining at all but for the most part you can not even tell I am pregnant aside from the enourmous change in my breasts.

i went maternity shopping today was more an excuse to go out with my mom and look at baby stuff tbh rather than needing bigger clothes but i wanted a few tops as some of mine are riding up a bit , was out all day got 2 tops for me a jumper for ds2 a shirt for ds1 and mom bought a white babygrow and hat set for bump :p

Yeah, all my normal clothes are a bit snug now. I find myself using a hair band looped through the button hole and around the button on my pants. If I'm not wearing a skirt, that is. My tops are all starting to ride up, too. I need to get longer tank tops pretty soon, and some maternity tops (and bottoms). I had been out of work for awhile (bad timing all around!) and just found another job, so I should be able to get those things soon.. YAY! :) I'm not sure how I'll fit into my business clothes yet (most of them don't fit and are from long before I got pregnant). We'll see how this goes... lol :)

i dont get it! this is my SECOND pregnancy and all m clothes still fit me fine. when i stand sideways you can see there is some sort of bump forming but not enough to make my clothes not fit me lol!

in my last pregnancy i went in to my c section wearing a skirt 2 sizes bigger than my normal size and a pre-pregnancy top and the midwife said 'noo your not pregnant are you' LOL i want a decent baby bump :mad:

oh and me and oh have planned a holiday for next month - yay! its in fuertoventura however you spell it and the hotel is awesome and has loads of stuff for our son like soft play and toddlerzone plus 2 massive pools and a kiddy pool and its opposite a combined water park and animal experience where you can get a kiss from a sea lion and swim with sealions and sharks etc im sooooooo excited

ohhhh and theres camel safaris where you can ride around on camels and dolphin safaries where you can go on boat trips with dolphins swimming alongside you and glass bottom boat trips and theres LOVELY beaches and theres a zoo which looks amazing

hehe can you tell i don't get out much? i am SO excited. got my sons passport pics done today he's 16months and everytime they went to take a pic he pulled the biggest cheesiest smile haha!! now i have to get the form sorted and pray his passport arrives in time!!!!!!!!

My pantss have stopped fitting!! My shirts fit me, and I bought some that are a little bigger, but they are a little too big right now. But the pants definitely don't fit anymore. I need new ones FAST!! Maternity clothes, get ready!!

oh and me and oh have planned a holiday for next month - yay! its in fuertoventura however you spell it and the hotel is awesome and has loads of stuff for our son like soft play and toddlerzone plus 2 massive pools and a kiddy pool and its opposite a combined water park and animal experience where you can get a kiss from a sea lion and swim with sealions and sharks etc im sooooooo excited

ohhhh and theres camel safaris where you can ride around on camels and dolphin safaries where you can go on boat trips with dolphins swimming alongside you and glass bottom boat trips and theres LOVELY beaches and theres a zoo which looks amazing

hehe can you tell i don't get out much? i am SO excited. got my sons passport pics done today he's 16months and everytime they went to take a pic he pulled the biggest cheesiest smile haha!! now i have to get the form sorted and pray his passport arrives in time!!!!!!!!

i took DS1 to fuerteventura for his 1st holiday , we had a great time , hope you do too :D

i took DS1 to fuerteventura for his 1st holiday , we had a great time , hope you do too :D

lol im glad you said that and it doesnt turn out awful cos im so exited lol!!! we always try to go somewhere we've never been before and apparently its very family friendly so thats why we chose it!

lol im glad you said that and it doesnt turn out awful cos im so exited lol!!! we always try to go somewhere we've never been before and apparently its very family friendly so thats why we chose it!

yes it is id go back but like you we like to try and go somewhere we havent been , they were great with ds1 he was 10 months and all the waiters in every restaurant would make a fuss of him and give him ice cream for free etc . we stopped in costa coleta resort but we hired a car and drove round a few places coralleja was really nice sand dunes etc we went to the zoo place safari thing and the marine park - cant remember what they were called though sorry was 4 years ago lol

whats the hotel called wine hun ??, Sounds lovely we try go some where new every time too last october was Holiday Village Egypt next year its Holiday Village tunisia i know nothing about tunisia so hope we like it xxx

I'm waiting until next summer for any trips. My parents and I want to make a scuba diving trip (we're all certified, but obviously I can't dive during pregnancy), probably just off the West Coast in California. I have a friend that offered to go with us to watch the baby if I'd like :) I'm looking forward to that trip! Other than that, I may take a trip out of state before the end of my 2nd tri, to visit family and old friends (they all want to see me when I'm huge, and say I'm not allowed to come out until then!) :)

And my whole family is amazed that I'm already showing.. to an extent. They all showed early, too, but didn't think I'd show this much this early! I look like I'm already 6-7 months! If I could take a picture to post I would. But my computer is having problems loading pictures lately... :(

I'm not showing at all yet...but my pants do feel a little snug...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->