***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi girls just quicky , Sorry aint been around Oscars (My youngest only 20 months old) in hospital real poorly .. Been in 5 days this is my 1st day away to get an hours kip at my mums.
I havent even seen my house, He is on breathing machines been diagnosed with Asthma has a lung infection and ear infection has steriods every 2 hours inhaler every 4 antibiotics every 4 hours and ibuperfen every 2 poor mite is battling through with a smile tough bless him.
Just wanted every to know so no one thought i had just disapeared lol. xxxx

Hi girls just quicky , Sorry aint been around Oscars (My youngest only 20 months old) in hospital real poorly .. Been in 5 days this is my 1st day away to get an hours kip at my mums.
I havent even seen my house, He is on breathing machines been diagnosed with Asthma has a lung infection and ear infection has steriods every 2 hours inhaler every 4 antibiotics every 4 hours and ibuperfen every 2 poor mite is battling through with a smile tough bless him.
Just wanted every to know so no one thought i had just disapeared lol. xxxx

Aw Mummymadness, so sorry to hear about your poor little boy! Hope that he gets well very soon and is back home with you. Hugs xxxx

As for the perineal massage, I've had the best recommendation for me - my friend had a 10lb-er and 11lb baby and tore with neither of them - she swears it's down to the massage.

I've heard that olive oil is just as good, but I've bought the stuff from Mothercare too. I think you need to start doing it about 32-34 weeks and gradually increase the intensity. OH is super excited about it - he thinks it's going to be hilarious, me-not so sure, but if he wants to help rather than me contorting myself, then fine! There are some good links out there, but they are on my other computer so I can't post them yet. I think if you search on here, there were some recent threads too. x

oh no mummymadness hope he gets well soon poor little man.

Hi everyone,

really sorry to hear about your little boy mummymadness, hope he gets better soon.

All this massage sounds intriguing but not sure i ought to google it at work :haha:!! will look when I get home!

Well yesterday we had the new carpets in DD2's room and baby's room so we can finally put a few bits in there. Furniture is coming in a fortnight, woo hoo! And whilst we were waiting for the carpet man to finish we wrapped all the girls christmas presents, I have NEVER been that organised before, feels a bit weird :lol:!!

yep you have to be organised when preggers at xmas time !

most of my prezzies are wrapped , i had 2 boxes of stuff delivered yesterday still got that t do but havent got the strength or energy till i get rid of this bug. DS1's birthday on Friday so hoping to have it all ready eek !

Mummymadness I hope he gets to feeling better! He is in my thoughts!

Mummymadness - hope your little man feels better soon and can come home with you!!!!

I still have to put up my xmas tree and decorations. I think we are going to do it today... My SIL is here and she wanted to help put everything up so we have waited for her. Normally everything is done by now.. I still have to wrap all the pressies.. might do that today while Layla is sleeping..... Fingers crossed...

It is my birthday tomorrow... scary! i cant believe i am going to be 26!!!!! AWWWWWW feels odd!!!

Awww thanks girls means alot for you all to say, he has turned a corner today and looking much better bless him he is petrefied of Nurses full stop lol.

Hope every one is well . xx

mummymadness hope your little boy gets better soon, its horrible to see them unwell :( x

I'm glad he's starting to get better, mummymadness.

Is anyone else's pelvis area really sore - especially when your bladder is full or you've been laying/sitting down for a while? It feels like someone kicked me in the crotch!! And every time I have to get outta bed in the night to run to the bathroom, my pelvic bones pop and such. OUCH.

sending positive thoughts to your little boy mummymadness xx

It is my birthday tomorrow... scary! i cant believe i am going to be 26!!!!! AWWWWWW feels odd!!!

meh , wait till you turn 30 !

I'm glad he's starting to get better, mummymadness.

Is anyone else's pelvis area really sore - especially when your bladder is full or you've been laying/sitting down for a while? It feels like someone kicked me in the crotch!! And every time I have to get outta bed in the night to run to the bathroom, my pelvic bones pop and such. OUCH.

yes this happens all the time , do you think you have spd ? make sure you sit up and swing both legs out of bed at the same time and not one before the other

good morning all. i had a doctors appointment last night and for the first time since i got pregnant my blood presure was completly normal yay!!! however the doctor kind of blew off the pain i am having in my pelvis as just stretching pain and baby.

Glad he is starting to get better mummymadness.

I have been getting sharp shooting pains done in the crotch area as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->