***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Wow, so much to reply to!

RE eve: My physio said due to cut back they couldn't give out belts anymore which I was really sad about because I really wanted one for going to London. NOT crutches. Hopefully you have better luck with that.

RE Mummy to be: It's so COLD here! With loads of snow, snow and more snow!

RE Lucky3: One glass of wine? Nah that won't do a thing. Even my midwife said if I had a glass during the holidays it won't hurt anything. I didn't mention I may have had a glass before! hahaha

RE mrskcbrown: Have you ever been pregnant in the summer? According to my sister she practically died then! hahaha. Must be because we're so much hotter the more pregnant we get but she could never get cool no matter how much Air-Con they had on. I thought about that today while being able to walk out in the cold with just a sweater on and no jacket. I thought.. oh this is awesome! hahaha

RE juicylove: I'm sure the baby was just being a bit more active than normal. And like you said it calmed back down so everything is fine. :hugs:

RE kns: Closed cervix is a very good sign! Maybe she was just having some really intense BH. Keep us updated.

yeah they dont think they are braxton hicks as they have been going since 16:30 approx with about 20 mins in between to 5 mins in between and pain is worse, waiting for bloods to come back. i dont know what time i can go in or what, so worried.
x

EVERYTHING ready, do you mean ANYTHING ready. :haha:

it is so funny to hear you moaning about the heat, we in the UK are all moaning about the temperatures being below freezing all day at the mo!! Neither is great.

I had my xmas lunch at work today, yum yum, and had a glass of white wine...and felt really guilty, do you think it affected baby at all??:(

Well I only have one week left before maternity leave now, was really looking forward to it now I'm thinking OMG, i'm going to miss it :dohh:!!

eve - i'm right with you on being pissed off with hubby, that's the sort of thing i think is really important too but he'd be like :shrug: why? men!!

1 glass wont hurt imo , i know everyone has their own views but i know ill have a small glass with my xmas dinner.

yea i was sulky with hubby on the phone telling him to drive home but he wouldnt he said they had already put up the hotel etc , however he said he would be back 1st thing in the morning ...well its now 10 o clock and no sign of him , cant say im suprised , luckily ds1 didnt seem to notice this morning he was too excited about wearing a badge for school and the balloons i had got him , he hasnt even realised he has got presents yet lol!!!

Mummymaddness hope your little boy is better soon :hugs:

I'm thinking I have Spd too, I'm very uncomfortable lately and esp wen I get up during the night I feel as if my legs are gone stiff and my hips are going to break :(

Had a midwive app and got a bit of a scare baby heart Beat was going very fast but she made me lie there for a bit then do another check and baby had calmed down. I'm feeling a bit worried now :(

dont feel worried im sure baby was just active from something you ate before you went or something like that having a hyper hour

hi everyone
i have just come back from hospital as kim my partner has been having having contractions and hoping she isnt going into pre-term labour :(
cervix is closed and tests all come back negative so thats a good sign?????
wont know anymore until tomorrow.
x

hope everything is ok , sounds positive though if tests came back closed and negative

Wow, so much to reply to!

RE eve: My physio said due to cut back they couldn't give out belts anymore which I was really sad about because I really wanted one for going to London. NOT crutches. Hopefully you have better luck with that.

RE Mummy to be: It's so COLD here! With loads of snow, snow and more snow!

RE Lucky3: One glass of wine? Nah that won't do a thing. Even my midwife said if I had a glass during the holidays it won't hurt anything. I didn't mention I may have had a glass before! hahaha

RE mrskcbrown: Have you ever been pregnant in the summer? According to my sister she practically died then! hahaha. Must be because we're so much hotter the more pregnant we get but she could never get cool no matter how much Air-Con they had on. I thought about that today while being able to walk out in the cold with just a sweater on and no jacket. I thought.. oh this is awesome! hahaha

RE juicylove: I'm sure the baby was just being a bit more active than normal. And like you said it calmed back down so everything is fine. :hugs:

RE kns: Closed cervix is a very good sign! Maybe she was just having some really intense BH. Keep us updated.

Ive been preggo part of the summer. With my daughter I got BFP in APril and with this one June, but of course I wasnt this far along. Id just prefer a spring baby or summer baby for a change. Seems like Im prone to winter babies LOL.

I'm so glad I'm not big and pregnant during the summer here!! But I do feel for you ladies that are... it was seventy-eight degrees (f) in our house the other day and I was BURNING UP. I finally went outside where it was about forty five, and I felt SO much better!!

How are we all so sorry i have not been around bin so hectic trying to get ready for xmas and getting oscar out of the hospital ..

Iam hugeeee connor playing me up and keep getting BHs but there not too painful so not worried at all .

Only few weeks left then we can say next month is our month girls how exciting xxxxx

It just hit me this morning that I am considered fullterm in 5 weeks. All 4 of my boys were born at 38 weeks. I am hoping this one is the same too that would be only 6 weeks to go.

31 weeks today :wohoo: it's flying by so wish my sickness would go away at this stage looks like it's here till the end :(

Starting to think about giving birth alot lately too ohhhhh getting nervous :haha:

I feel really pregnant today lol , you knwo when you just have one of them days lol!

ds1 had his birthday yesterday and his party today so been a bit chaotic all went well though , relaxing day tomorrow while he plays with all his toys , i cant wait to do nothing lol.

hope everyone else is doing well and having a nice weekend

I'm offially in the single digit countdown this week!! Only 9 weeks to go!! Well Saying that it's probably still like 11 weeks hahaha.

DH and I are going to London tomorrow!!! I'm super excited but really scared because my spd is really flaring up today for some reason. Just made me afraid that it'll get too bad to deal with over there. He's so lovely though, he said if we have to sit on top of a bus all day to see the sites then that's what we'll do! hahaha

yay for 9 weeks :)

have a nice time in London , hope you manage to see what you want to see.

does anyone else watch i didnt know i was pregnant on sky .. im hooked lol

hey ladies how are we all? its been a bit quiet in here cant believe i only have 8 weeks left....its gone soo fast :) x

hey ladies how are we all? its been a bit quiet in here cant believe i only have 8 weeks left....its gone soo fast :) x

it is quiet yea , time is certainly flying now i think having xmas to distract us helps us , soon it will be new year then babies will here yay !

I know I have been quiet thanks to school and work, and still trying to figure out how and how long I'll take off work. I'm nervous about everything now, just because of money being tight and time going by so fast! This is my last week before my school's winter break (for Christmas and New Years), then just two and a half weeks until my 21st birthday, and three weeks after that is my due date! Me, my mom, and all the teacher's at my work think my baby Zee will be here early.. We'll see though!

Hope everyone else is doing great! My biggest complaint lately is my sore back and feet. My mom says she is going to try to pay for a pedicure for me as a Christmas present :)

time has really gone by fast for me since I started going to the doctors every 2 weeks.

I know what you mean, I have started the every two weeks visits, too! And I've dropped some more, so everything is starting to REALLY hit me hard now!

doctors every two weeks? im classed as high risk and i haven't seen anyone for about a month lol!!!

Im ill i have a cold and lost my voice and its really painful lol!!!! i hate winter xxx

morning ladies , i have a urine infection , never had one before my god they are vile arent they ! managed to get in the drs 1st thing after being awake in agony all night , hope these anti biotics kick in soon . this is my most eventful pregnancy so far !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->