***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hey Everyone !

I'm due the 27th Feb.. I'm so excited and cant wait for the time to come.

How is everyone ?

hey welcome:)

Hi all I'm all packed to and we set the cot up now in our room also got my new pram so excited now can't wait till little man arives.
Had a scan on sat and he waighs 4lb 1oz getting a bit worried cuz that seems big got another scan next wed he seems to b putting in half a pound a wk.at the mo errrrr. I was 32 wks + 2 on sat and he was 4lb 1 does that seem big to u am i in 4 a whopper I really hope not I'm shitting it im only tiny x x

mine was 3lb 15 @ 28 weeks so prob about the same as you i would guess now.

Mine was 3lb 2 at 30 wks 4lb 1 at 32 + 2 and have another scan next wk. X

Hi all I'm all packed to and we set the cot up now in our room also got my new pram so excited now can't wait till little man arives.
Had a scan on sat and he waighs 4lb 1oz getting a bit worried cuz that seems big got another scan next wed he seems to b putting in half a pound a wk.at the mo errrrr. I was 32 wks + 2 on sat and he was 4lb 1 does that seem big to u am i in 4 a whopper I really hope not I'm shitting it im only tiny x x

I just had an ultrasound at 32 weeks exactly, baby is 4lbs 9oz. The dr. was concerned the baby was big when he measured me (later saying the high measurement it was due to my "yellow muscle" :wacko:) Anyway, he said 4lb 9 Oz was "perfecto" and in the 74% percentile which is perfectly normal. So I wouldn't worry your baby is too big.

Wow, I have missed out so much! I have so much to catch up on.

We are settling in ok. Still getting no where with the internet though. Work have been backwards on my maternity leave. I hadnt heard anything so I rang payroll to see what date they had me leaving and my response was that they didnt know I was going on maternity leave. I got it all sorted now but it was really stressful. Plus I couldnt get internet. We decided to go with Orange for phone and broadband and the phone got refused as my credit check had failed. So I was annoyed about that cos I didnt have a clue why. I have been credit checked up to my eyeballs since moving in. Even EON energy credit checked me. So I think its because I have been sorting all the utilities everything is in my name and OH is now going to start doing the rest in his name. Its all I can think. Anyway I'm now going to pay for my credit report cos I hate not knowing whats happened.

I read about the perineum massage convo. Im defo going to do this. I can't stand the thought of ripping. My sister said she couldnt use the toilet properly afterwards because of the sting.

Mummymadness, oh my gosh. How is oscar?

KNS, how is your partner and baby?

Has anyone started to drink Raspberry leaf tea? I started yesterday and it tastes bloody disgusting! I read that you can have 1 cup a day at 32 weeks............but I still read not till after 34 weeks.

I've not packed my hosp bag yet. I still want to get some more things. I'm going to treat myself and buy some new pjs. Plus I need the baby changing bag. The one we got with the buggy is smaller than my handbag!

Tomorrow I only have 7 weeks to go. EEK! x

I just had an ultrasound at 32 weeks exactly, baby is 4lbs 9oz. The dr. was concerned the baby was big when he measured me (later saying the high measurement it was due to my "yellow muscle" :wacko:) Anyway, he said 4lb 9 Oz was "perfecto" and in the 74% percentile which is perfectly normal. So I wouldn't worry your baby is too big.

Hay cool that's made me feel better i really thought i was in 4 a whopper but it looks like he's rite where he shud b just hope he stays that way I just can't stop thinkin about that head coming out keep having nitemares about it lol x x

We are settling in ok. Still getting no where with the internet though. Work have been backwards on my maternity leave. I hadnt heard anything so I rang payroll to see what date they had me leaving and my response was that they didnt know I was going on maternity leave. I got it all sorted now but it was really stressful. Plus I couldnt get internet. We decided to go with Orange for phone and broadband and the phone got refused as my credit check had failed. So I was annoyed about that cos I didnt have a clue why. I have been credit checked up to my eyeballs since moving in. Even EON energy credit checked me. So I think its because I have been sorting all the utilities everything is in my name and OH is now going to start doing the rest in his name. Its all I can think. Anyway I'm now going to pay for my credit report cos I hate not knowing whats happened.

I read about the perineum massage convo. Im defo going to do this. I can't stand the thought of ripping. My sister said she couldnt use the toilet properly afterwards because of the sting.

Has anyone started to drink Raspberry leaf tea? I started yesterday and it tastes bloody disgusting! I read that you can have 1 cup a day at 32 weeks............but I still read not till after 34 weeks.

I've not packed my hosp bag yet. I still want to get some more things. I'm going to treat myself and buy some new pjs. Plus I need the baby changing bag. The one we got with the buggy is smaller than my handbag!

Hello tuck raspberry leaf is nasty I had that in my last pregnancy cuz was hoping it wud bring on labou4 didn't work tho still went over due but ive heard its v good 4 ur utrus. Try putting some suger in it hun mite take the edge off. Ur have to get ur bag packed deffo treat urself to some new pjs makes it more exciting having new things I recomend energy sweets to I got 2 packs in mine and there yummy. Ire due the same day as me hun how cool is that. Don't know about u but ill b glad wen our babies r here. Erm u cud use baby oil down there does the same and it worked 4 me last time no tears and he was 9lb so its got to work never did it wit my first and I tore bad had stitches and she was only 7lb so it really must work

Great to see you back Rach!!

I'm going to take the capsules as I hate the taste!! Not till Xmas tho as haven't bought any! I think it's supposed to make your uterus stronger so labour quicker but not any earlier.

I had those to cuz I got sick of the tea u can get them in hollend and barter hun must admit there easier than the tea. Hay i didn't know it made labour faster thats prob why my last labour was only 2 hours and 3 quarters then makes sence now lol. My mate swears blind it made her labour earlier but i think she was just v lucky b cool if it did do that tho then we wudent have to go over due cuz that sucks x x

Rachael, instead of paying for your credit report, you can go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get one for free once a year. That's where I've gotten my credit report in the past.

As for the RRL tea, I've been taking the capsules since about 27 weeks, and I've started drinking the tea earlier this week. My friend's midwife (since I can't afford my own LOL) said it was okay to drink it all through pregnancy, and it isn't going to cause early labor - it just helps tone the uterus. I also asked about drinking "too much" and she said that as long as I don't start cramping (unlikely), then I'm not drinking too much. She said it *could* cause harmless Braxton Hicks, but I haven't had any yet. What I do is boil some water and let the tea soak for a bit, then I put a little honey and lemon juice in it and pour it over ice. It taste a MILLION times better iced than hot.

I've started taking the capsules, as well. I have to admit that my braxton hicks are much more intense than they were before I took them (I've been having them since 19 weeks), but at my doctor appointment today they checked to see if I was dialated at all because of my BH being so strong. I'm not (Phew), but they said it could be that they are just stronger because I'm also sick right now (Not fun.. achy body, stuffy head, the whole nine yards. Pretty sure its the flu). I guess we'll find out if it's the sickness or the red raspberry leaves making them more intense as soon as I'm better. If they continue, I'll know its the leaves...

Man, I need to start packing my bag... I have been wanting to do it for weeks, but my mom keeps telling me to just wait. I have her "go home" outfit (and two back up outfits) put aside. Just have to figure out everything else.

When having a credit check done by the bank they told me that having your credit checked actually lowers your score as well. The woman doing it for my loan told me that when she first started at the bank she would check her's every day and then found out it was ruining her credit and she had to rebuild it before she was able to get a loan.

kids xmas is sorted here , still no tree though:( just waiting on a few bits to arrive from amazon then everyone else is done too .

I've been waiting on stuff from Amazon for ages! This weather is causing havoc with the mail, blah! Hope it gets here soon or DH won't be having a christmas, hahaha.

you can track your order on Amazon - i ordered at end of Nov and still didn't have it 7th dec so looked on line. turns out it was sat at Norwich depot! I contacted amazon, they rang the courier the next day and lo and behold it turned up!!

i am nowhere near packing a hospital bag...that's a job for january, perhaps EARLY january?!!

Well girls, tomorrow is my last day before maternity leave , woo hoo!!

Thanks for the tip :thumbup:

Hi all thanks Rach hun Oscars lots better running around with tinsel at this moment you would never be able to tell now just how poorly he was bless him, How are you ??.

I cannot believe our babies are at about 4lb already its gone soooo quick ..

Cannot believe this snow is out already hoping it does not last too long :( .

Iam getting all excited for next week just wrapped my final things last night xxxxxx

Hi all, I am new!
Due the 9th feb, but having section the 2nd.

Sorry I am late lol.

xxx

hi again 3rdandlastime :wave:

welcome to feb lovebugs, we are all really lovely people :lol:

hiya im due 24th feb, having a little pink, had my 4d scan at 28weeks and she was breech must admit im not that botherd if she doesnt turn as after 4 bad labours i think i mite prefer a section. xxx

hi Claralouise:wave:

do you mean you already have 4?!!!

welcome to feb lovebugs :)

Well ladies......................
I'm LEAVING WORK IN 2 MINUTES!!!! yep, i am officially on maternity leave, i have handed over my cases, tidied my desk, eaten the mince pies (shhhhh) and I'm off until next November! No one here to say goodbye to but hey, who cares!!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:happydance:

Well ladies......................
I'm LEAVING WORK IN 2 MINUTES!!!! yep, i am officially on maternity leave, i have handed over my cases, tidied my desk, eaten the mince pies (shhhhh) and I'm off until next November! No one here to say goodbye to but hey, who cares!!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:happydance:

YAY!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"