***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

hi guys
kim is out of hospital and told bedrest!!!!!!
we are going get hospital bag ready this week and get a few prem clothes just in case as have a feeleing she may go into preterm labour, if so there is a very good chance he will be fine.
having a nightmare at work, my boss isnt happy about me leaving work mid day friday as kim was admited to hospital thursday afternoon/evening, i thought id go in early do as much as i could and leave at 10 but boss made it clear i shouldnt go as i need to watch my time off, the only time i have been off is when kim has been taken into hospital. emergency's everytime!
i really want to leave.
i dont know if its just because she doesnt like me or homophobic!
x

glad she is out of hospital :)

your boss sounds like an ass.

I'm glad Kim is outta the hospital. Your boss sounds like a total prick. Do you have any sort of laws there to protect you? I know in the US, we have the Family Medical Leave Act, and the employers can't fire/harass you for missing work under that (pregnancy always is).

hey ladies how are you all doing!? so much reading to catch up on im behiind i havent been on this site for a while...just checking in to let u ladies know im still prego and feeling great! im 32 weeks tomorrow and my ticker moved YAY lol hope u all are well and bubbas are moving and kicking alot :happydance:

im just getting ready for the holidays! just put up our xmas tree yestreday and my sons birthday is on December 27...2 days after xmas lol so i have my hands full so i hope u ladies have a great xmas and new years! :hugs:

oh wow KNS im glad Kim is doing well! wish u guys the best and hope all works out and bubs is born full term! my prayers are with u guys! :hugs:

hey ladies how are you all doing!? so much reading to catch up on im behiind i havent been on this site for a while...just checking in to let u ladies know im still prego and feeling great! im 32 weeks tomorrow and my ticker moved YAY lol hope u all are well and bubbas are moving and kicking alot :happydance:

im just getting ready for the holidays! just put up our xmas tree yestreday and my sons birthday is on December 27...2 days after xmas lol so i have my hands full so i hope u ladies have a great xmas and new years! :hugs:

oh wow KNS im glad Kim is doing well! wish u guys the best and hope all works out and bubs is born full term! my prayers are with u guys! :hugs:

Glad you are doing well!. 12/27 is my bday as well. I love having a holiday bday!:happydance:

Glad you are doing well!. 12/27 is my bday as well. I love having a holiday bday!:happydance:

awww yay! capricorns! hes going to be 7 years old i cant believe it :cry: we still give him both gifts lol so hes gonna be a very happy camper this year! Happy early Birthday to u if i dont come on here by then lol btw lovee ur avatar cute bump!! :flower:

awww yay! capricorns! hes going to be 7 years old i cant believe it :cry: we still give him both gifts lol so hes gonna be a very happy camper this year! Happy early Birthday to u if i dont come on here by then lol btw lovee ur avatar cute bump!! :flower:

Thats awesome that he gets two gifts! Some kids get cheated. I know you hate to see your little baby getting older. My daughter bday is 12/21 and she will be 10:wacko:. I tell her that after age 10 she has to stay that age forever:haha:. She just laughs!

Thanks on the bday wishes and the lovely comment!!:hugs:

Hi ladies gosh aint been around for ages, How is every one ?. So glad to hear Kim is well hun and hope Bubs cooks just a wee while more for you both xx .

I packed my Hospital bag tonight etc wow it was soooo scary and surreal doing all that again seems like yesterday i was doing it for Oscar spd hurting in full force but baring through not long now girls hey :) xxxx

hey everyone , i actually managed to sleep last night guess the anibiotics are kicking in thank god , i feel much better today but still not right. ds1's best friend mom is picking him up and taking him to school for me which has helped so much she is a diamond :D

had midwife this morning all is well , im covered for home birth from 37 weeks now and they are bringing me "the box" at some point.
they want to send off my urine in case im sensetive to anything - whatever that means lol
baby girl's head down today and measuring fine
and now i have to take it easy - i dont need telling twice lol !
hope everyone else is doing fine

Hi ladies gosh aint been around for ages, How is every one ?. So glad to hear Kim is well hun and hope Bubs cooks just a wee while more for you both xx .

I packed my Hospital bag tonight etc wow it was soooo scary and surreal doing all that again seems like yesterday i was doing it for Oscar spd hurting in full force but baring through not long now girls hey :) xxxx

Wow, should we be packing our bags now for the hospital? I was going to wait until around 35 weeks. Maybe I should think about doing this!:shrug:

Yikes...packing our bags?! I've no idea what to even pack! I will be cloth diapering in the hospital, so I need to pack a bag for LO too...we still don't have a "nice" outfit for bring her home in...It's going by so FAST!

Im all packed now and ready because after xmas it will go so so so quick and lots of us middle of jan will be classed full term arghhhh even got emergency numbers for school etc all sorted like to be prepeared and its goin really really quick now girls.

How is every one ready for xmas ?. xx

well done you mummymadness!

kids xmas is sorted here , still no tree though:( just waiting on a few bits to arrive from amazon then everyone else is done too .

me and mom are buying and cooking the dinner between us so i only really need to worry about the veg so that so easy enough.

kids xmas is sorted here , still no tree though:( just waiting on a few bits to arrive from amazon then everyone else is done too .

I've been waiting on stuff from Amazon for ages! This weather is causing havoc with the mail, blah! Hope it gets here soon or DH won't be having a christmas, hahaha.

I've been waiting on stuff from Amazon for ages! This weather is causing havoc with the mail, blah! Hope it gets here soon or DH won't be having a christmas, hahaha.

you can track your order on Amazon - i ordered at end of Nov and still didn't have it 7th dec so looked on line. turns out it was sat at Norwich depot! I contacted amazon, they rang the courier the next day and lo and behold it turned up!!

i am nowhere near packing a hospital bag...that's a job for january, perhaps EARLY january?!!

Well girls, tomorrow is my last day before maternity leave , woo hoo!!

ooh maternity leave , you will have plenty of time to pack your bag then .. mind you i have no excuse to be in the unorganised state im in i dont work and one kid is at school all day , i really should have been sorted earlier ..meh !

Hey Everyone !

I'm due the 27th Feb.. I'm so excited and cant wait for the time to come.

How is everyone ?

Hi all I'm all packed to and we set the cot up now in our room also got my new pram so excited now can't wait till little man arives.
Had a scan on sat and he waighs 4lb 1oz getting a bit worried cuz that seems big got another scan next wed he seems to b putting in half a pound a wk.at the mo errrrr. I was 32 wks + 2 on sat and he was 4lb 1 does that seem big to u am i in 4 a whopper I really hope not I'm shitting it im only tiny x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->