***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Hi all, I am new!
Due the 9th feb, but having section the 2nd.

Sorry I am late lol.

xxx

nice username - i know how you feel with that one lol !

hiya im due 24th feb, having a little pink, had my 4d scan at 28weeks and she was breech must admit im not that botherd if she doesnt turn as after 4 bad labours i think i mite prefer a section. xxx

glutton for punishment eh :winkwink: welcome :)

Well ladies......................
I'm LEAVING WORK IN 2 MINUTES!!!! yep, i am officially on maternity leave, i have handed over my cases, tidied my desk, eaten the mince pies (shhhhh) and I'm off until next November! No one here to say goodbye to but hey, who cares!!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:happydance:

yay for leave !! and grrr cus now i want a mince pie

You can have the ones are our house. Hubby bought loads thinking I liked them for some reason but ugh I can't stand them. So now we have loads of Marks and Sparks Mince Pies in the house.

Hey ladies!!
Can't believe I'm 30 weeks today!! Where has the time gone?? The lil ones furniture was delivered on wedsnesday but we are not getting the nursery ready till mid January. I like to have things to work toward as goals makes time fly!!

When should i pack my hosp bag is this weekend to early??

Hope the White stuff stays away as my parents and lil sis are visiting this weekend (tonight till Monday)from 200 miles away!! I'm so excited cos haven't seen them for weeks and I'm loads bigger now and lil man is so active they can see him move lol!!

How's everyone doing in prep for Christmas? I'm just waiting on 1 more pressie from amazon and then I have a few to wrap and I'm all done!! I'm so excited!!

Love to all :hug:

You can have the ones are our house. Hubby bought loads thinking I liked them for some reason but ugh I can't stand them. So now we have loads of Marks and Sparks Mince Pies in the house.

nom nom nom pass em over .

we are finally putting up the tree yay , though cant decorate till ds1 gets home from school else he will be gutted lol

we are finally putting up the tree yay , though cant decorate till ds1 gets home from school else he will be gutted lol

You're only putting it up just now?! Ours has been up since like Dec 1st, hahahaha. I have a habbit of changing the ornaments around everytime I walk past it. You know, to make it just right.

You're only putting it up just now?! Ours has been up since like Dec 1st, hahahaha. I have a habbit of changing the ornaments around everytime I walk past it. You know, to make it just right.

well we usually put it up after the 10th so ds1 can have his birthday seperate from xmas , but then cus we all been ill etc just hadnt got round to it lol

tree is now up ready for when my monster gets out of school :D

We put ours up the day after Thanksgiving. :blush:

We used to do that when I grew up in Ohio. DH (being weird and British, haha) Said that's WAAAAY too early for him. So we settle on the first weekend in Dec. When we move back to the States though, I'm so convincing him of the after Thanksgiving tradition again.

da dah...

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r105/claire_d_spencer/IMG_3845.jpg

I may have to redecorate it a bit as the kids did most of the baubles lol ill wait till they have gone to bed though !
i do feel a bit more festive now though so thats good :D
i cant actually believe how much it knackered me out though , after we had put the tree up no baubles just the tree i slept for an hour - i am a state just lately lol

awwww lovely tree hun
welcome to all the new ladies :).
Yayyy for maternity leave :).

All we all excited yet for next week i have already planned the film fest with the kids sooo many films for them next week with popcorn and crisps plus cosy dressing gowns going to have a fab week :), Bubs has hooked on to summit in there and is tugging so im massaging my tum trying to encorage him to Bloody budge lol. xxx

awwww lovely tree hun
welcome to all the new ladies :).
Yayyy for maternity leave :).

All we all excited yet for next week i have already planned the film fest with the kids sooo many films for them next week with popcorn and crisps plus cosy dressing gowns going to have a fab week :), Bubs has hooked on to summit in there and is tugging so im massaging my tum trying to encorage him to Bloody budge lol. xxx

sounds like a plan !

we are gonna watch beauty and the beast cus its on sky this week.

Jake (ds1) wants to build his lego sets he had for his birthday last week.

but bestest bestest bestest of all is we are going to the pantomime on tuesday , i havent told them yet either :D

my baby is all in my right had side poking my ribs or something today grrr

I just got anxious/excited when I thought about the fact that tomorrow I'm 32 weeks. I remember ages ago getting everything prepared for when I turn 32 weeks and have to start doing Labour prep kinda things like RTL pills and Almond Oil for my "massages" Crazy!

I just got anxious/excited when I thought about the fact that tomorrow I'm 32 weeks. I remember ages ago getting everything prepared for when I turn 32 weeks and have to start doing Labour prep kinda things like RTL pills and Almond Oil for my "massages" Crazy!

oh god yea ill have to start all that next week !

What pills? And almond oil? I'm 33 weeks now, should I be using these things and what for? Xx

Oh boy. Im 30+4 and really should get going on that hospital bag :blush:

I also need to go get my raspberry leaf tea capsules but as Im a premature labor risk now I should wait to see if i make it until 36-37 weeks before using them i think!

I can't believe I'm almost 33 weeks!!! I keep thinking, wow.. 7 weeks left... I just started my winter break from work and school, which is two weeks long. Crazy to think that this break will FLY by (because it ALWAYS does!), and then I'll be left with 5 weeks to go!! Insane!! Or, to think that I only have 5 doctor's appointments (possibly less) until my due date.... CRAZY!!!!

My goals over the next two weeks of break include getting my room and baby stuff sorted, cleaned more thoroughly and organized, installing my car seat into my mom's car (although I may ask my dad to switch it to my car once she's actually here. I kind of want her coming home in my own car and not my parents.. I'm just weird like that, I guess)... get my hospital bag packed, and my pre-registration for the hospital done and submitted... Wow.. Lots to do!! :D But SO exciting!!!

At my dr. appt. Wednesday, they had to check for dialation (thank goodness none yet) because I was describing some of the pains I was having and they said it sounded like contractions... turns out it was just REALLY strong BHs... figures!! But at least I have a heads up of what to look for! HA!

Hope everyone else is doing well!! :D

1sttimemom I thought I was having mild contractions too but they were just really strong BH!! My doc kinda got mad bc i didnt go to the ER and just waited a week for my next appt. but everytime I do go to the ER (twice now this preg) they treat me like Im just some 1st time mom who has no idea what im doing and that "its just baby moving" or "its just round ligament" bla bla bla.

But i know what u mean i have 9 weeks and a couple days left and Im starting to freak out!! Like WOW im REALLY gonna have a baby soon!! My own little baby to care care of and hug and hold and love and cherish (and feed, change diapers, clean up spit-up, wake up in the middle of the night for, etc.! :haha: :haha:)

My pregnancy went soooooo fast Im going to cry when its over but Ill be so happy that hes here!

Days seem to be goin quickly i agree..im excited and nervous i just cant wait to meet my lil girl but im freakin out cause of labour..i wonder wat it ll be like this time round lol and where my waters will pop. bags are almost done ..still havent found a comin home outfit so im takin a couple of things and i ll just see wat fits her lol.

Dp and i started painting the cot today gosh its alot of work lol almost finished the second coat but we ran out of undercoat lol so we gotta go bk to the store and get more then finally put the first coat of white enamel on.. cant wait to see it finished :D

still need to wash blankets and cot sets might just wait till we get warmer weather though otherwise it ll take 4eva to dry lol..

very excited that xmas is a wk away cant wait to see my boys openin up there pressies..goin to be a awesome day. just hope its not to hot.

i get bh a couple of times a day im mainly havin trouble with my hips when im sleep on my side i tend to wake up in the mornin sore and struggle to get outta bed lol but it goes away within a hr or so..emmie has been goin crazy today and poking feet or something out and it feels totally weird lol she rolls it accross my belly its so funny..

well i hope everyone is well and bumps are goin good talk to u soon xx

Welcome all the newbies.
I packed my bag at 31 wks good job really cuz i really thought things were happening last night.

It all started sunday wen I went bathroom and wiped i had all the usual mucas u know the clear yucky stuff Eeewwww' but within that clear mukas was this streak ofbright red blood. Only a small amount but enough to notice.
Anyway since then I havent had no more blood but seem to b getting more mukas (grose). Having more braxtons and keep gettin v odd pains in my erm foofoo.

And last night I was having contracsions every 10 mins or so like stronh braxtons but some rather painfull i had to breath through also felt like there was loads of presure down there and pain. I never went up the hospital i left it and it all stopt after about a hour and a half. Really dont know wat all this means I've asked people about the mukasy blood and a lot of people r saying it was the bloody show or part of it. I really didn't think it cud b because with baby one I went to 40 wks and had show during labour and with naby 2 I was 2 wks over due and was induced. So I got no histery of goin pre term or even early. B nice having this baby a few wks early but I dont want him coming to early. Mayb all this is nothing but then wat else cud that blood of bean but the show? I haven't bled once throughout the whole pregnancy and like i said it wasn't like bleeding it was just clear discharge (eeewww) with 1 streak of bright red blood about 2 and a half cm. Heeeeeelp.

Sorry 4 the long post hope I haven't bored u all.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->