***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

happy new year everyone, hope you all had a good night? i stayed in with OH and we watched a scary film, then watched graham nortons nye thingie and the fireworks on tv! no energy to do anything else this year lol. then at midnight we went up to our LOs room and cuddled him whilst he was asleep and then went to bed.

I'm slightly panicking now as I haven't bought a car seat yet, or a pram, or any nappies etc

nappies are ok but i'm broke at the mo so not sure what to do about the car seat! :S

do you know anyone that can lend you a car seat just until you can afford to get one ?

cant believe we are getting so close now , there will be a few born in jan i guess ..how exciting !!!

oh yea ..Happy new year !

Happy New Year everyone!!

i ended up going to bed at 4.30 - OMG I didn't think i'd manage that! Rather tired today and can't believe we'll have baby by next month, arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I dont mind going Jan as long as its not the 29th thats my birthday lol... Iam sure over the next few weeks we have more and more feb babies born :) xxx

Happy New Year all :) nearly time for us now! I was 2/5s engaged a week ago so I'm not sure if I'll make it to 2nd Feb! Hope everyone is well and had a great Xmas and New Year? How does it work afterwards do we have another Feb lovebug thread for us to talk after our lo's arrive? Or do we continue with this one? Xx

I was getting some bad period cramps last night with some pressure in my foof. And then today when I went over to DH's family for New Years lunch his Aunt said I was carrying a lot lower today than when she saw me just a few days ago! That's my small hope that made she's engaged. I thought I would know for sure though. :shrug:

I don't know if mine's engaged or not...it seems like she still sticks either her head or her butt in my upper right side...and then other times, it seems like she's laying transverse against my belly...I hope she gets her little butt into position soon!

Well i know bubs aint engaged for me :( i can still feel his head freely wobble around above pelvis hoping soon . x

Well i know bubs aint engaged for me :( i can still feel his head freely wobble around above pelvis hoping soon . x

How do you feel that? What does it feel like? You ladies who can tell what a foot is and what a head is amazes me.

Mummymadness that is great!

I'm also wondering how can you feel the head? I'm going to try later. The only bit of my baby I know is his bum! I'm so glad though. I just hope he stays with his bum out the front!

I did feel loads of pressure last night, thinking he might be going down a bit but I'm still carrying so high :-(

Well I've had an expensive start to the year. I cracked oh laptop screen today and the cheapest screen we can find is £200! I wish it was my screen we broke cos mine is worth so much less :'-(

Happy New Year, everyone!! This next month will go by so fast!!

I was starting to wonder what was going on earlier, as I had loads of pressure and even some pain. My hips are killing me all of a sudden, and I'm pretty sure mine is starting to engage (or is fully engaged, hard to tell)... For awhile, my mom and I were timing all my pains though, as we were afraid I was starting to go into labor.. But, nothing yet, and the pains have passed, so I think it's safe to assume that nothing is happening... But I REALLY think she'll be here early still... We'll see :p

Happy New Years! Our babies will be here very soon! Next month! Yay!

1sttimemom - I hope she hangs in there a couple more weeks! Good luck!

Any one feel like they got a really full bladder but wen u pre only a dribble comes out always wprse at night last night I cudnt sleep and tonight the same just feel so restless and cant relax and feels like i need to pee every few mins but hardly nout comes out. Really wanna cry cuz im just soooooo tired. I know its not a infection babys head was still 3/5 engaged wen i went thursday however been getting loads of pain so mayb he gone down more I feel like there is so much preshur on my bladder. It's not nice. Really hope this baby comes this month my specelist doesnt think ill make 40 wks but i find that so hard to believe cuz last bubs was v late. I had show at 32 wks and he engaged 3/5 at 33 wks but still nothing. Ive so had enough feel so restless cant relax can't sleep at all x

Thank you! I'm hoping she'll make it at least two more weeks. Then she'd most likely be able to come home right away. :) Plus, then I can get two more weeks of work in lol :)

DD, I feel the EXACT same way!! I actually described it the same way yesterday to my mom!!!! I was starting to think it was an infection, but realized after a couple hours that it was definitely NOT an infection...
I'm glad I'm not the only one, but today was a combo of that feeling, plus a feeling like I had a stomach ache all over my belly... I thought it was weird since my stomach is actually sitting really high!! :/

Anyways, I hope you start feeling better, too!! Feeling like this REALLY has me questioning how long I'll be able to work (I plan on working at least 2-3 more weeks, but this is getting ridiculous! I go back to work tomorrow after having a two week break!)....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->