***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Does anyone know the sex of their baby yet? I'm dying to find out!!! I think I'm having a boy.

I just found out last week that I'm having a girl! :) I'm very excited.. I wanted a girl (although would be happy with either), but EVERYONE thought I was having a boy.. I had a dream that everyone was expecting a boy and I ended up with a girl named Zealia. Well, I confirmed it's a girl, so I'm definitely taking the name I had in my dream! :)

Congratulations on finding out it is a girl.

Thank you! I was so happy I teared up a little :) It was amazing, hearing her little heartbeat again, and seeing her jump while I felt her.. and then finally being told it was a girl. :) I'm VERY excited. :happydance:

Aww firsttimemum08 congratulations :) I love that name its really unique I've never heard it before with a name like Zealia she will be beautiful!! & Ley I always went to Pontins in Blackpool growing up and its really good memories, it can be just as fun in England too.

Aww firsttimemum08 congratulations :) I love that name its really unique I've never heard it before with a name like Zealia she will be beautiful!!

Thank you! :) I'm Very excited to meet my little Zealia Raine :)

Im confused, has anyone been feeling movement?

This is my first and I know its too early, but its been keeping me up? :wacko:

Im confused, has anyone been feeling movement?

This is my first and I know its too early, but its been keeping me up? :wacko:

Last night I felt a definite defined kick. It wasn't a massive kick only light but there was absolutely no mistaking what it was.
Aside from that I've been having flutterings for a few days.

When you say it's been keeping you up at night, what does it feel like?

It feels like someone is very softly running their pinky finger across my stomach for a split second

and sometimes a swishing feeling. I feel it the most when im bent over.

Definitely sounds like early movements then. It's possible, even if it is your first, if you know what you are feeling for and also if you are very slim it's definitely possible.

Congratulations :) enjoy the early movements as towards the end they get very uncomfortable lol

good morning ladies hope everyone is well .
Its a bit rubbish here , hubby has been diagnosed with salmonella poisoning , he can hardly move and so kids are missing him and grumpy. My eldest son is grumpy because he didnt get his badge at swimming this morning and i have a head ache.

On the plus side the sun is shining bright for the 1st time in a week so i might go for a nice walk with them later on .
i have been feeling a few movements but not many just the odd flutter mostly at night time

Ooo eve hope your OH gets better real soon , Definatley sounds like early movements Sentiment hun, I have been feeling bubbles for a few weeks now no defined movements yet but have a feeling my placenta is funny because i have trouble with the doppler too.

Stuck at work today hoping it goes quick as going to take the kids somewhere tomorrow i think a nice day out xxxx

I haven't felt movements yet although I had a funny fluttery sensation in the bath and was convinced that was baby.

I have noticed a few loud bangs on the Doppler though and i'm sure that is bubs kicking! It made me jump at first!!

xx

Im finally here 13 weeks and 5 days and i actually feel alot better the time has flown in all fairness and me and my husband are flying to mexico on thurs which i must admit am a bit anxious about it but cant wait.
I have felt very sorry for my poor husband and thank him so much for putting up with my hormonal mood swings lol he has been a saint xx.
We had our scan and and all is well baby moving like a maniac and appeared to be sucking his/her thumb so so cute i cant wait to meet them.

It feels like someone is very softly running their pinky finger across my stomach for a split second

and sometimes a swishing feeling. I feel it the most when im bent over.

It's very possible! This is my first, but I have been feeling it since 9 1/2 weeks, and now feel little "bumps" every so often to go with the feeling that someone is tickling me from the inside out! :) :) Congrats!

Ooo yes ava the big thuds on doppler is usually baby doing summersaults lol, I usually get a shove off kind of kick then baby moves away dont think he/she likes the doppler lol.

welcome over Leeanne

Aw I can't wait to start feeling baby move.

Am really hoping I will get to hear the heartbeat on Wednesday at my 16wk appt. Do all midwives listen for a heartbeat at this appointment?

some dont like to gizmodo as it can still be difficult to find at this point but if you tell her you understand she might not be able to find but would still like to try then she should xx

heyy ladiies! wow i miss 2 days and the thread fills up so quick! lol hope everyone is feeling good!?

i also been feeling flutters and bubbles but not sure if its baby or not cuz with my son i didnt feel movement until 17 weeks or so hhhmmm so i dunno but i have my 16 week scan next week so excited =] hopefully they can tell us the gender if not then i will have to wait till september 21st which will be my 20 week scan

i make 15 weeks tomorrow YAY! =]

Hope every one gets there maternity clothes they want, As i dont get very big at all (Always have small babies) tend to just buy size 12 instead of 10 comfy trousers from Primark and all the long tops in fashion are perfect for bump :).Still spending the day stressing i just got real Angry at some one girlfriend posing on Facebook hated the picture and started screaming at the screen (Tad overemotinal i know lol) Hope every one else is well ? xxx

awwwww im the same way very emotional for no reason LOL...im a nurse so my scrubs are still doing a great job! haha but on wkends when i go out i usually wear leggins since i cant button my jeans no more and a long top which makes my bump show like crazy but its cute im only 4'11 so im showing alot my son is almost my height lmao im gonna start waddling like a penguin pretty soon :dohh:

Yayyyy felt real kick tonight over the moon, Had Doppler on and as i said he/she hates it then all of a sudden heard a massive thumb like usual but actually felt the kick this time not a flutter but a real kick soooo impressed at my clever little bubs :).

Hope every ones well . xxx

wow! I can't wait to feel real kicks :) that is amazing!!

xx

Good Morning ladies :) How is everyone?

Yes i love being able to feel the baby kick and move around. She was going crazy last night while i was studying! Cheeky little girl :)

Wow... i am 15 weeks today!!!! O.M.G i cant believe that i am here already!!! It is happening so fast this time around!!!!! seemed to take forever to get to 15 weeks with Layla.. I still havent got my date for next scan. i am hoping that they contact me soon with the date :)

Is anyone clearly got a baby bump yet or?? Common show your bumpies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->