***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

We always stay in the UK for our holidays. Might sound cheesy but for the last 2 years we have taken the girls to Butlins and have had the time of our lives.
It would be nice to go abroad but I'm not a huge fan of the heat or of plane journeys lol

Yeah, all my normal clothes are a bit snug now. I find myself using a hair band looped through the button hole and around the button on my pants. If I'm not wearing a skirt, that is. My tops are all starting to ride up, too. I need to get longer tank tops pretty soon, and some maternity tops (and bottoms). I had been out of work for awhile (bad timing all around!) and just found another job, so I should be able to get those things soon.. YAY! :) I'm not sure how I'll fit into my business clothes yet (most of them don't fit and are from long before I got pregnant). We'll see how this goes... lol :)

haha I do the hair band trick too! and I bought some bump bands to cover it up so no one see's

Well good morning ladies ! I spent last night on the sofa and had a decent sleep as it goes lol . Hubby i think has food poisoning hes been really ill since sat morning but im taking no chances in case its a bug so me and the kids are avoiding him lol

Hi Ladies, I think I can be in here now i'm 13 weeks? Hope your all feeling ok.

I have had some nigley cramps last few days but hoping it is just bubs growing some more xxx

Does anyone know the sex of their baby yet? I'm dying to find out!!! I think I'm having a boy.

i think we have 1 lady who has found out Hanna and i find out 27th as some other ladies do end of august i think dont think any one else knows yet ?.

Hows every one today ?,Iam having a pissed off at the world day today lol hormones really hitting me hard xxx

yup having a really bad day aswell, woke up at 4.30 to my dogs barking, turned out i some how locked one of them out in the main hallway (block of flats) without knowing for just over 4 hours !! i burst into tears when i realised! poor dog wasnt impressed lol.

since then ive been having a bad day, yelled at OH when he got in from work for been late when he actualy wasnt late home. :dohh:

welocme to 2nd tri :D

we find out the sex on 4th Sept just under 3 weeks to go im excited !

I didn't have a lot of luck maternity clothes shopping yesterday. Most shops didn't have maternity sections. In fact Mothercare and Mamas & Papas were the only ones that did. I saw loads that I liked in M&P, but to buy 5 tops would be quite pricey (about £150)...might buy a couple though.

I'm now bidding on some maternity clothes bundles on ebay, but have been outbid on everything so far. Will keep trying. If I don't manage to win some jeans by the end of the week I'll have a go at ordering some from Next online.

I've finally found I've got a bit more energy at last. Was out shopping for 5 hours yesterday and been doing lots of tidying and cake baking today!

Anyone got scans/appointments this week? I have my 16 week appointment on Wednesday. I cannot wait :)

Hope everyone is doing well...

Well good morning ladies ! I spent last night on the sofa and had a decent sleep as it goes lol . Hubby i think has food poisoning hes been really ill since sat morning but im taking no chances in case its a bug so me and the kids are avoiding him lol

I quite often sleep on the couch, and for some reason that is where I sleep the best. Hope your OH starts feeling better.

Hi Ladies, I think I can be in here now i'm 13 weeks? Hope your all feeling ok.

I have had some nigley cramps last few days but hoping it is just bubs growing some more xxx

I too have been feeling these.

ooh thanks for posiing that impatient1 I have been stressing about them. I'm going to call my midwife tomorrow just to put my mind at ease.

I just bought a gorgeous pair of maternity skinny jeans from TopShop they are sooo comfy and make my legs look thinner which is always a bonus. I only have a small bump at the moment but can't wait until it's huge!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Hope every one gets there maternity clothes they want, As i dont get very big at all (Always have small babies) tend to just buy size 12 instead of 10 comfy trousers from Primark and all the long tops in fashion are perfect for bump :).Still spending the day stressing i just got real Angry at some one girlfriend posing on Facebook hated the picture and started screaming at the screen (Tad overemotinal i know lol) Hope every one else is well ? xxx

i guess i am luky as i can still fit in my regular clothes. don't even need hair tye or rubber band on button. but with my first i did not show till i was six months. and was able to wear regular clothes till i was five months.

I have a problem in that I'm only 5ft tall so finding petite maternity trousers that aren't stupidly expensive is difficult.

Does anyone know the sex of their baby yet? I'm dying to find out!!! I think I'm having a boy.

I just found out last week that I'm having a girl! :) I'm very excited.. I wanted a girl (although would be happy with either), but EVERYONE thought I was having a boy.. I had a dream that everyone was expecting a boy and I ended up with a girl named Zealia. Well, I confirmed it's a girl, so I'm definitely taking the name I had in my dream! :)

I just found out last week that I'm having a girl! :) I'm very excited.. I wanted a girl (although would be happy with either), but EVERYONE thought I was having a boy.. I had a dream that everyone was expecting a boy and I ended up with a girl named Zealia. Well, I confirmed it's a girl, so I'm definitely taking the name I had in my dream! :)

Congratulations on finding out it is a girl.

whats the hotel called wine hun ??, Sounds lovely we try go some where new every time too last october was Holiday Village Egypt next year its Holiday Village tunisia i know nothing about tunisia so hope we like it xxx

its called oasis papagayo, tunisia was on our short list too!!

the place we're staying has very mixed reviews for the actual rooms but the complex has good reviews so we will see!

we sometimes go away in the UK but I have too much of a thing for sandy beaches and swimming pools hehe

went to primark the other day they have leggings for £3 lol what a bargin. i cant afford really to buy new clothes but i got a couple of pairs just cos they are so comfy and stretchy too incase i do get a bump lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->