***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Is anyone clearly got a baby bump yet or?? Common show your bumpies :)

I definitely do! I'm also 15 weeks, and can't believe I'm already showing since it's my first! Take a look (lets just say I usually have a completely flat tummy hehe)!! Oh, and excuse the "frumpiness". I had just woken up when I took the picture (had some friends that didn't believe the bump was there first thing in the morning.. hahaha)

From the front, you can't even tell there's a bump if I'm wearing black...
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs297.snc4/41207_1300116837602_1670877860_597717_7654204_n.jpg

But from the side.. well, that's a different story! lol
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs278.snc4/40229_1300117717624_1670877860_597718_2025900_n.jpg

my bumpie is gettin big for my short self lol im gonna start a prego journal when i get home from work today so i will be posting sonogram and bumpiie pikz =]

1sttimemom08 ur lil bump loooks so adorable hun!! =] and congrats on ur babygirl im hoping mine is a girl to

Thank you :) I'm very excited. It's nice that my mom is so excited with me (since I'll be a single mom.. the father ran at week 6, during the first ultrasound). I think the rest of my family (and friends) are getting a bit tired of me talking about nothing but babies and pregnancy all the time though haha My dad is only interested when I feel her moving around.. but the bump makes it so much more exciting for us :) :)

Thank you :) I'm very excited. It's nice that my mom is so excited with me (since I'll be a single mom.. the father ran at week 6, during the first ultrasound). I think the rest of my family (and friends) are getting a bit tired of me talking about nothing but babies and pregnancy all the time though haha My dad is only interested when I feel her moving around.. but the bump makes it so much more exciting for us :) :)

im sorry to hear that about ur daughters father :hugs: but i see u have alot of support from ur family thats all that matters and u have all of us of course :hugs:

Yes, the support from family, and being able to talk to everyone on here (plus having a close friend just two weeks ahead of me in pregnancy) helps a TON! :) Thank you!

Ive been lurking this thread since it was started, im really shy.

I thought Id tell you guys about myself in a nutshell.

Im 18 from Louisiana, and in my first year of college.

I was best friends with the FOB since I was 12 and he was 15, and around this time last year it got serious, and I wanted to wait until marriage and stuff. But now that I look back at it I was being manipulated a lot by him. I had never kissed or hugged or hung out with anyone of the other sex because I was so timid. But he promised me a ring by august and wanted to start a family and I was considering myself so lucky to find someone so soon. and I wanted to wait to do all of these things until I got my degree in midwifery.

But he wanted it all now, and he started saying things like If you want to wait until marriage then im gone, just say you wanna wait and see what happens. And he had been my only friend for so long I gave it.

And few weeks later I showed symptoms and found out I was expecting, and he called me a lying, crazy, bitch and stopped talking to me completely. and at that point I gave up and he still thinks im lying. told me things like he didnt want it anyway, and he didnt want it with me

I really do hate his guts, but I plan to show him proof soon.

and now im here due feb. 14th and I love this baby so much already.

oh and this baby was destined to be born because we used a condom, im not sure what happened.

Ive been lurking this thread since it was started, im really shy.

I thought Id tell you guys about myself in a nutshell.

Im 18 from Louisiana, and in my first year of college.

I was best friends with the FOB since I was 12 and he was 15, and around this time last year it got serious, and I wanted to wait until marriage and stuff. But now that I look back at it I was being manipulated a lot by him. I had never kissed or hugged or hung out with anyone of the other sex because I was so timid. But he promised me a ring by august and wanted to start a family and I was considering myself so lucky to find someone so soon. and I wanted to wait to do all of these things until I got my degree in midwifery.

But he wanted it all now, and he started saying things like If you want to wait until marriage then im gone, just say you wanna wait and see what happens. And he had been my only friend for so long I gave it.

And few weeks later I showed symptoms and found out I was expecting, and he called me a lying, crazy, bitch and stopped talking to me completely. and at that point I gave up and he still thinks im lying. told me things like he didnt want it anyway, and he didnt want it with me

I really do hate his guts, but I plan to show him proof soon.

and now im here due feb. 14th and I love this baby so much already.

oh and this baby was destined to be born because we used a condom, im not sure what happened.

Well, we're all here for you. For me, the father and I were only seeing each other a short time. He is in the marines, and it happened right after I lost my job. Well, before we knew I was pregnant, he always said how if anything ever happened he'd be there, blah blah blah.. The day of my ultrasound, he bailed. I told him when I found out it was a girl, but he didn't seem too interested.. Which is fine with me, I plan to fight for full custody (which should be easy, since 1. he's in the marines, 2. he married a friend just to get the benefits of being in the military and being married, such as higher pay etc., so basically he's scamming the gov't for pay and to stay out of the barracks. He'll be busted when the court orders a paternity test. He's not out of the military for another 4 years and actually wants me to keep it a secret that he's the dad until then. Fat chance. I want custody, and to sweeten the deal, I know military will give my baby girl full medical benefits.).

Anyways, I'm 20, used to have a great job and be on my own. Met him, soon after lost my job, moved to Cali to be with him, found out I was pregnant, came back to AZ at my family and his request for the pregnancy (he deploys to Afghanistan the same time I'm due), and a week later he ended things between us. Communication ended when he tried to bribe me with $2500 to get an abortion.

Now, I couldn't be happier. I'm staying with my parents, and just got a job in a school district here working with a special needs student one on one. Plus I'm starting school later this month to become an Elementary Education teacher. :)

Thought I'd share my story, since you shared yours :) You'll be fine, as long as it's what you want, and as long as you are ready to do this without a man to help :) Family is the BIGGEST support you have, as do I :)

Oh, and just remember (like I have to every day) to make yourself as happy as possible. Your emotions rub off on your baby, so every time the thought of him upsets you, remind yourself that the baby is the most important thing to you, and just let it slide right off of you. Do whatever you can to make yourself happy, because ultimately, it means a happy baby. Worries and stress won't help either of you at all :)

Thank you so much, I try not to think about him too much..these hormones make me bawl forever at even the thought of anything associated with him

like I saw a mcdonalds a few weeks ago, and I cried for so long ugh.

and Im sorry what happened, some guys are just huge pricks I swear.

I had a few art buddies who found out I was, and started saying the most horrible things like, I hope youre having an abortion, or youre going to ruin this childs life, and my fav...youre a dumb pregnant *****. I really need to pick my friends better lol.

Today at college I was so happy but annoyed, because the baby is so active I couldnt concentrate today. And im glad I read that hair band trick last night in this thread because I could not button my pants, and I wore them like 3 weeks ago with no problem. lol.

Lol no problem. Ignore the people that don't understand. I have 2 older sisters that raised their kids without the father around, and have done an AMAZING job. Trust me, it can be done. You being there for the baby, and giving it all the love you have will make your little one extremely happy.

I'm not going to hold mine back from knowing her father, because I know how damaging that can be too from family experience and watching it happen. But I will ensure that my child can't be taken from me, the person that (I feel) knows what is best for my child. Nobody knows what's best except for you.

Definitely choose your friends a little better. They may not understand it now, but at least you do. :)

I know what you mean about the emotional hormones. It took a good few weeks of him just talking straight trash when I realized.. Why would I want him in my life anyways? I know what is best for my child.. he doesn't have a clue what's going on. Now I'm at the point that I am only angry when I think of him, and even that is dying down to just a "blah" feeling about him (if that makes sense!). It takes time, but things can only get better (I'm a pretty optimistic person.. I have horrible luck, but know things can only get better and always look forward to that moment when they will. It's the best way to get through the tough times).

I've been using the hair band trick for a few weeks now.. works like a charm!! :)

Hi everyone, I've just arrived over from first tri. *waves* I've lurked about before but lately been giving advice to first tri 'spotters and bleeders' because I've had this problem since week 4 and although i'm coping ok and i know bubs is fine, i know its scary in the early days.

So here I am, baby was due on my b'day (22nd) but been changed to the 15th now.

This is going to sound dumb , but is it too early for me to be able to feel movement, I swear at certain times i can feel bubbly kind of gassy type feelings...unless its just gas lol. Its 12 years since i was last pregnant and i cannot remember a thing!

Sentiment, :hugs: your ex sounds like an idiot and i hope one day he realises what he has missed out on when he sees you with your child. I had the same happen to me 15 years ago with my first and despite being told by people i was too young and wouldnt be able to cope, she has turned into the most beautiful, clever (top in all, her subjects), and loving person who i am very proud of. x

angel dust , they prob are mobements i have started feeling them and im a few days behind you :)

I feel pregnant today - do you know what i mean lol i just feel heavy in my tummy and im in a cba attitude im still in my pj's at 11:15 and dont plan on getting dressed in hurry tbh

how is everyone else today ?

Hello i will be coming upto 14 weeks this friday! will it be ok to put my name in the list please? im due 18th Feb thanks!

Hello! i say the 18th but at my scan they said that i was 3days further on but because its not a whole week they keep it as the original date the 18th so will be interesting to see when he/she actually comes!

hello i am due the 15th of feb cant wait am hoping it is a valentines baby though!!!

Hello! i say the 18th but at my scan they said that i was 3days further on but because its not a whole week they keep it as the original date the 18th so will be interesting to see when he/she actually comes!

yea , we think this one will come early as we have had 1 late and 1 bang on the day so early would be a change lol !

Im due February 8th!! Bump buddies anybody??

This is my second pregnancy but will be my first baby, we lost Harvey due to mmc in December. Any experienced mummys out there to answer a million questions?? haha!

xxxxxx

my EDD is also feb 8 :happydance: so we can be bump buddies if u like hun i dont have one either lol

Yaaay! I'll add u 2 my signature and add as a friend :) xxx

Updated to here

Angel_dust you were already on the list from first tri hun x

angel dust , they prob are mobements i have started feeling them and im a few days behind you :)

I feel pregnant today - do you know what i mean lol i just feel heavy in my tummy and im in a cba attitude im still in my pj's at 11:15 and dont plan on getting dressed in hurry tbh

how is everyone else today ?

I know what you mean! I'm 15 weeks, and yesterday and the day before I was feeling much more "pregnant" lol I had no will to get dressed all day, whereas usually I won't leave my room without getting dressed! I feel that way today, but had to get up and moving bright and early at 6 to get some paperwork and things done for my new job... :( I definitely know what you mean though! I went into my mom's school (she's a teacher) for a few minutes to see her class (4th graders), and they (along with the teachers next to her) all commented saying I was looking much bigger than last week :) (one student came up and said "Miss Brittany, you look much more pregnanter than last week" and gave me a huge hug.. I love these kids..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->