***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I agree about induction. A friend of mine on here went to be induced on tuesday and is still sat on the maternity ward as she hasn't made it into established labour yet.
induction is not a fast process.

btw ..that cot is now £30 ..for anyone that was tempted with it.

has anyone else noticed their hearing sensitivity getting even more intense , last night in bed i could hear the boiler it was really loud i made hubby turn it off , he couldnt hear it but i could hear it like vibrating in the walls or something it was driving me sooooo crazy lol

Hi All, I know some of you have had really bad SPD and I really sympathise...I've been lucky enough not to have it apart from a few twinges and the need to keep the legs together. However as of yesterday I've been in agony but only with my right hip. The pain is only when I move/walk on it and is generall ok when I'm sitting/lying down. It's more concentrated in the top of my bum cheek, although yesterday was radiating across the whole of my lower back it was so bad! (I've had a clear out, and lots of BH which have all calmed down now) but I was wondering whether the pain sounded like SPD, or something else?

I'm at a loss as what to do? Any advice? And am gutted as I finish work tomorrow and was looking forward to doing lots of things before bubs comes.

Anyway hope we're all ok today? xx

re induction, my friend went into be induced...nothing happened after 2 days so she had to have a caesarean. :o( not good for the next4 weeks! All is well now though!

if its more in your bum cheek could be sciatica . midwife told me for spd to sit and rest for sciatica to move about ..i have them both so f*** knows wat im supposed to do lol !

baths usually help me a little bit to make it ease but mine just comes and goes. perhaps you baby has moved positon yesterday then gone a bit lower etc .

Well Eve, you'll appreciate this...

i am on the laptop today as the builders are tearing up the kitchen and dining room floor!! It was meant to be done months ago but you know builders! We had just about decided not to bother - it is being levelled then tiled but then its suddenly action stations!! Bubs you HAVE to stay in now!! Ironically today is the first day I can have my home birth as I am 37 weeks, LOL!! Life hey!

How's your plastering going Eve?!!

Bex, i wonder if flump is lying on a nerve, like the sciatic, as you have pain down your leg? Tell him he is a naughty boy and to move over!

plastering commences next week . today the wallpaper is coming off the coving is coming down and the carpet is coming up , and the plug sockets are being done. then next weekend hubby will do the wooden floor and skirtings then ill prob have to decide on a colour to paint/wallpaper it and recruit my mom to help me ..by which time i shoud be on the week im covered for my home birth lol

we both must be bloody mad

if its more in your bum cheek could be sciatica . midwife told me for spd to sit and rest for sciatica to move about ..i have them both so f*** knows wat im supposed to do lol !

baths usually help me a little bit to make it ease but mine just comes and goes. perhaps you baby has moved positon yesterday then gone a bit lower etc .

Blimey...both - poor you! Maybe it is sciatica, it does seem to ease ever so slightly the more I walk on it, but I really do have to push through the pain. At least if it comes and goes...then it may just go again! :shrug: Thanks for the advice though :hugs:

Well Eve, you'll appreciate this...

i am on the laptop today as the builders are tearing up the kitchen and dining room floor!! It was meant to be done months ago but you know builders! We had just about decided not to bother - it is being levelled then tiled but then its suddenly action stations!! Bubs you HAVE to stay in now!! Ironically today is the first day I can have my home birth as I am 37 weeks, LOL!! Life hey!

How's your plastering going Eve?!!

Bex, i wonder if flump is lying on a nerve, like the sciatic, as you have pain down your leg? Tell him he is a naughty boy and to move over!

Oh DEAR GOD...talk about timing! Well...if anything will get them going it's the threat of you going into labour whilst their there surely? What a nightmare after waiting soooo long! Legs crossed and no eviction plans hey?

It could be that he's moved and it's hit a nerve...must get into moving him off again...OW! Congrats on being FULL TERM! :happydance: xx

plastering commences next week . today the wallpaper is coming off the coving is coming down and the carpet is coming up , and the plug sockets are being done. then next weekend hubby will do the wooden floor and skirtings then ill prob have to decide on a colour to paint/wallpaper it and recruit my mom to help me ..by which time i shoud be on the week im covered for my home birth lol

we both must be bloody mad

Wow - builders in NOW, Phew... you don't do it by halves do you? Fingers crossed both bubs stay put for a little longer then! xx

last pregnancy we ripped out the kitchen , i didnt have a fully finished kitchen until evan was6 months old (oh did it all so weekends only really )

1st pregnancy we had double glazing and painted downstairs

perhaps if i have a few more babies my house might be finished !!

hey girls, i hate my computer, it keeps playing silly sods so i cant keep track as much, lol.
well i think the pst 2 days i have been nesting as i cant stop cleaning! even hubby got scared yesterday when i threatened to castrate him for leaving some papers on the dining table after i had cleaned and polished it etc, lol. he moved them quick sharpish.
then he got worried because i was stood in the shower scrubbing the tiles because i was adamant they were not clean enough...
the poor dogs run away when they see me switching music on and getting the hoover out. LOL
Ooooh, i finally managed to get the last thing i was missing from my hospital bag. maternity pads! Tesco have their own brand of really nice slimline ones with wings, £1 for ten. really nice too. tried one on for comfort value, and they are great, nothing like the surfboards that i was used too with Emily and Jacob.
Its horrible that alot of us have suffered with thrush. i had it a couple of weeks ago, i was prescribed a pessary from my doctor, it cleared it up nicely.
BV = bacterial vaginosis, for the lady that was asking. i had that too when i was about 22 weeks. its an imbalance of the natural bacterias from your vagina. a few day course of antibiotics clears it away. its not dangerous to have, but can cause a bit of discomfort as it can itch and you feel more damp due to some discharge. I asked all of this, as i have never had BV or thrush before ever until this pregnancy.
Anyone else doing the RLT, EPO? you see, i got some Evening primrose and starflower oil (borage oil) combined capsules from holland and barratt. as both are meant to be really good. i was just wondering if anyone else has tried these ones?
woohooo, i am on the fully cooked team now too! LOL

im on rlt but not epo ..when do you take epo and how much ?

ok girls, anyone else seen this joke thing... just seen it on 1st tri and i thought, lets have a giggle, lol.

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the night. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 9 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 21 inches long. This child will have light green eyes and some brown hair.

i am actually having a boy, but jeeez, 17hours? i dont think so, lol. even my midwife thinks im gonna have another quick labour as i did with my daughter, my son was 1hr45mins... this one she has told me as soon as i feel like i am in labour, to get to the hospital and basically not move from it, lol.

have a go, its funny, lol
https://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.c...Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-1.php

Yay for all us fully cooked bubbas!!

i am taking RLT...might do evening primrose oil if ai get round to buying it!! have tried a bit of perineal stretching, no idea if it will help at all, especially as it is very hit and miss as to when I remember!!

im on rlt but not epo ..when do you take epo and how much ?

EPO you can take from 36 weeks. and the dosage i have usually always stuck by is about 2000mg a day. but you also can help your insides by massaging it into your cervix etc, you can do this by either inserting a capsule into yourself on a night right before bedtime or by piercing it and rubbing the oil into your cervix area with your finger tips.
i did this with my son, and when it came to having him, it helped with dilating and i did not tear one bit at all. hence 1hr 45min labor i think, lol. :thumbup:

well i'm having 12 lb boy according to madame doodah, yikes!! Especially as I am having a girl and my last 2 were 7lb 3 and 7lb 6... you never know though!!

so can i just take it like a pill or do i have to do it as described above ... i dunno how i got through my lat 2 pregnancies without all this info lmao.

i had a 90 min labour last time franki , midwife has said to me too as soon as you know you are in labour to ring as she reckons ill be done and dusted within the hour ! hope she is right.

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 14 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 19,19-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark gray eyes and some black hair.

14lbs lmfao no ta.

Eve, if you have one that big, i will book your wheelchair now darling!
you get them in 1000mg capsules. i swallow them but also on a night i insert one, lol. you dont have to insert, thats optional, lol
i only do it as with both of mine i have always been told i have strong membranes, which is why i have always had to have my waters broken etc xxx

Eve, if you have one that big, i will book your wheelchair now darling!
you get them in 1000mg capsules. i swallow them but also on a night i insert one, lol. you dont have to insert, thats optional, lol
i only do it as with both of mine i have always been told i have strong membranes, which is why i have always had to have my waters broken etc xxx

ahh i see , well i had mine broken the 1st time but 2nd time they went natuarally , only ting is for me as soon as mine break baby is coming right out haha.

ill order me some , its an excuse to feed my flapjack addiction from holland and barrat lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->