***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I wear a pad on overnight as some EPO does drip out. I put half a teaspoon of sugar in my RLT, I'm getting used to the taste now.

im on the pills too i find the tea vile , i increase to 2 a day tomo 3 at 36 4 at 37 5 at 38 and 6 for the rest of the time ..well thats my plan anyway .

Ok I have a question... I bought cheap own brand EPO and the gelatine shell is really hard, not soft and squidgy like my fish oil capsules. They're fine orally, I've been taking then for a week now, but I'm a bit nervous about about doing the night time insertion because I'd feel like a right muppet if it didn't dissolve and got stuck or something... Am I worrying over nothing? Has anyone else been inserting hard capsules and know if they still dissolve like normal?

I need some help ladies!!

i have been feeling TONS of pelvic, rectal and CERVICAL pressure! to the point I have to stop walking and bend over! It does come and go.. some minor back pain sometime, but shooting pains down my legs! I really don't know what's going on here!

My cervix hurts! :help:

I might just follow your RLT plan Eve! lol.

OK regarding the EPO, when should I insert it vaginally? I feel more assured now. lol. Do you have to put it right near your cervix?

To be honest, I thought that my cervix was so high up I couldnt feel it......but then I read about how it should feel during prgnancy, which was like pluckered lips. Non pregnant should be like end of nose. When TTC it was always like end of nose. So I think maybe I might have felt yesterday my cervix cos everything was soft. I was trying to find something hard. Lol. I dont know. x

Ok I have a question... I bought cheap own brand EPO and the gelatine shell is really hard, not soft and squidgy like my fish oil capsules. They're fine orally, I've been taking then for a week now, but I'm a bit nervous about about doing the night time insertion because I'd feel like a right muppet if it didn't dissolve and got stuck or something... Am I worrying over nothing? Has anyone else been inserting hard capsules and know if they still dissolve like normal?

I'd have to imagine it would still dissolve. Just as it would in your system when taken orally. I mean you do have a lot of extra moisture up there so it should help out the process. Some women talk about piercing it with a pin before inserting it. Maybe that would help?

Out of curiosity how much GLA does your EPO have?

I might just follow your RLT plan Eve! lol.

OK regarding the EPO, when should I insert it vaginally? I feel more assured now. lol. Do you have to put it right near your cervix?

To be honest, I thought that my cervix was so high up I couldnt feel it......but then I read about how it should feel during prgnancy, which was like pluckered lips. Non pregnant should be like end of nose. When TTC it was always like end of nose. So I think maybe I might have felt yesterday my cervix cos everything was soft. I was trying to find something hard. Lol. I dont know. x

I wasn't going to insert it up the foof until week 39, merely because that's what the midwife said. But a few women on here have started at like 37/38 weeks so I may do that.

wish2bmamma, sounds like the baby could be engaging to me. I get pains like that, have to stop walking............but he pops in and out.

Amy, not EPO, but when I had thrush and inserted the pessary it was a hard capsule, it didnt all dissolve cos I had powder come out of me over the next couple of days. But it did dissolve enough cos it cleared up my thrush. So a little bit might come out of you. x

I think paiytons mummy has had her baby -a boy called Mason!! Can't type much as on phone and reception crap!!

Yes she had her baby boy today, just checked her fb. Congrats Hun!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sorry i never normally post in this one,i generaly just watch what you are all up to!
Anyway quick question.....is it true with your 2nd baby that you dont engage until your in labour?
Just today for some reason baby is low,very low and im really really waddling.I normally get back pain but its a different sore today and i think i could be losing my mucus plug(i know that doesnt mean labour is gonna happen as i lost it over the last 2 weeks with my son)

Hope your all feeling well and looking forward to our baba's arriving soon :kiss:

YAY! I can't wait for her update on her baby boy! It's really starting to happen for all of us! How scary!

OMG thats brill!! Congratulations Paitonsmummy!

It is scary, cos we will all be dropping one by one. lol.

Hi ya MadameJ, It is true about not engaging with 2+ babies until labour because the stomach muscles are stretched from previous pregnancies, so it doesnt hold the baby down there, but it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. There are still ladies on here on baby 2+ who are engaging. x

Yep, that's right ... I'm on my 4th pregnancy and this one is dropping in and out lol

ha ha, bet that's fun!

mine was 2/5 engaged last Tuesday, which surprised me as she's my third! guess she could be out again by now but i do need the toilet every 5 mins :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->