***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

I still haven't packed my bags...:blush: I REALLY need to...I felt a lot of pressure/pains down there yesterday and I am hoping it was her starting to engage...It almost felt like someone was trying to stick something up my urethra! I've gotten a few of those pains again today too...

I've got a scan in 2 hours to see how big my little girl is...I am really nervous...I gotta drink 32 ounces in 30 minutes and hold it until my scan (and during...). I am so afraid I am going to pee myself! I literally have to pee every 30 minutes...and it HURTS to walk and stuff when I have to pee! Ugh.:nope:

I'm so the opposite of you girls haha. I've tried inviting my MIL to be with during the birth but she keeps saying "no, no you'll just want it to be the two of you" Which is really sweet but I thought she would love to be apart of it. Seeing as we're leaving the country when LO is about 3 months I felt bad we'd be leaving her and thought she would love to be able to say she was there for the birth. Oh well. :shrug: Plus I thought she could do the dishes. :haha:

I am sure if you invite her over just to clean she would come! seriously, that is what mothers do at times like this.

Yeh but jenni if your at home she could be there but not 'be there' whereas us in hospital they would just BE THERE. if you see what i mean? lol xxx

hope your scan goes well Virginia, good luck on not peeing yourself :lol:!

Hope your scan went well Virginia.

I didn't get round to doing my bag :-(

I'm useless! Lol.

I've finished packing baby stuff for hospital but haven't finished packing stuff for myself lol

I'm 38 weeks...... can't believe it!

Scan did go well. She let me pee a little bit after she took pictures of my cervix. She said my bladder was above the baby's head, so she knows how uncomfortable I was. Lol. I could only half empty it though, and luckily I was able to stop.

She's measuring at 35+4, so right on track. They estimate her at 6lbs 7oz right now. She said my cervix "isn't too long", but she didn't go into specifics...I wish she'd given me more information about that. Lol. Also, Brooklyn is definitely head down, but she is back to back right now...Ugh. That made it hard for her to get all the measurements she needed. She said she wasn't able to get one of her spine, and she wasn't able to double check her girly bits for us to be sure she has girly bits. Lol. None of the pictures were even remotely distinguishable...I guess she's too big for that now, so we didn't get any new piccys. Ah well...not long now!! Also, she said she didn't know why I was measuring so big, I guess my fluids are normal too....It's probably just because I'm so short. Lol.

Glad scan went well hun, And oooo wine soooo close for you now.
Good luck to all with pains should be seeing babies pop up over the next few weeks :).

As for MIL i took mine in with my 1st with OH i couldnt with the ones after as she was babysitting lol ,I dont mind as i dont have a family and me and her are sooo close .

Sat on my ball rocking trying to move bubs still thinking i may call him Stubborn lol. xxx

glad your scan went well virginia :)

i have just ate a huge curry ..i feel like a pig lol.

I had tacos for tea and now I'm stuffed and hot laying on the floor.

Virginia, I remember reading months ago that you can get big bumps if you don't have much space between the top of your hip and bottom rib. I measured mine before I was pregnant out of curiosity and I think I had 2" gap.
My sister who is due 3 days after me looks a lot smaller than me but us measuring 2 weeks ahead of her gestation. But she is really long, so I guess she looks smaller cos she has more torso space :-s

I ate some chocolate doughnuts they were so tasty I have such a sweet tooth the last few days :haha:

Glad ur scan went well Virginia :hugs:

I have to get packing too, have all my stuff and baba's stuff organised even think I will just add in going home clothes too cause god only knows what DH would bring up :haha:

i get along soooooooooo well with my OHs mum i adore her - but there while i'm giving birth? um - no thanks!!!!!!!! i wouldn't even want my own mum there tbh i'm not as close with my family as a lot of people are and the only person i can truly feel myself and be relaxed and calm and not give a damn around is my partner.

My nanny took me shopping today bless her heart! she saw the baby clothes i've got so far and had a heart attack because they are bright and funky - she thinks babies should be dressed in pale blue or pink lol so she took me out and got me loads of blue vests and sleepsuits and blankets and muslin squares and little padded coats etc haha i love her

she also got me some nappies, wipes, nipple cream and big knickers lol

xxx

Ah that was so nice, wish I had a nanny like that :):)

HEY LADIESSSSS!!!!!!

Gosh im so glad to bed home :) Mason James Stephen was born on 13/1/11 at 8.33am weighing 6lb 2oz @ 36+5

Labour was very fast....was having mild pains on the wednesday night...and emptying of bowels (tmi) went to bed and woke up at 3 am with stronger pains.
Decided to head to the hospital and arrived at about 6.30am and was 1-2cm dialted and cervix was very high....everything happened so quickly from there my water broke at about 7.15am and pains got very strong was 2-3cm dialted....
at 8.10am i was feeling pressure so midwife examined me and said i was only 4cm dialted and cervix was behind babies head....i am was in soo much pain and thought it was going to take forever. So i asked for a pethidine....she put that in at about 8.20...and all of a sudden i got a huge urge to push and 4 pushes later my beautiful Little man was born :cloud9:

cant believe how quick i went from 4cm to delivery (23 mins) unfortunately i had another 3rd degree tear :( my midwife more or less assured me it wouldnt happen a second time...but it did :(

oh well heres the good bit my gorgeous little man :) enjoy!!
100_4153.jpg
100_4175.jpg
100_4218.jpg
100_4224.jpg
100_4227.jpg

Congrats!!!! He is so CUTE! Im so glad everything went well.

Yeh but jenni if your at home she could be there but not 'be there' whereas us in hospital they would just BE THERE. if you see what i mean? lol xxx

Yea... good point.

Virginia: So glad everything went well with the scan!

PaiytonsMummy: YAY!!!! But man you weren't kidding when you said fast! To go from 2cm to 10 in about 2 hours, what a great example to show you just never know how things will go! I'm so happy for you hun. :hugs:

Yay Rachel!! What fab pics and glad it went so well, who's next?!!

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->