***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

Heyyyyyyyy I want people on facebook!

Me too!!!

what are you 2 called? I have ley and evewidow too :) miznessa and 1sttiemmom who are you?

and anyone else...now our time is almost here OMG!!

heyyy ladiies my email to my facebook is [email protected] just specifiy ur a lovebug and ill accept =] :hugs:

@RACHEL...yes my feet are swollen and the fact that im still working maybe thats y they hurt so bad =( but my back is worse then my feet...hes still high up hasnt dropped yet so ill let u guys know

hey chicky..looks like we're due the same day, and we're both in nyc!! this got me excited...what boro are you in??

Yay!!! Officially 37 weeks today! I keep telling her that she is welcome to come out.

lol maybe I'll try telling her that. I think she hears her brothers arguing and thinks shes better off inside.

so many full term bumps now - congrats everyone !

well my decorating is going ok ..house s a complete wreck but meh.., walls are stripped , hubby and bro in law done the patching up of the plaster and all the plaster boarding and i re routed the radiator pipes and fitted the new rad and bro in law done the plug sockets ..just the skimming to go then the floor next week then the wall paper arghhhhh lol .

ooh and we just made choc chip sponge cake so thats good.

productive day .

on the downside - tmi coming up ... me and hubby really struggled dtd last nght ..my thrush finally gone wanted to get back too it but seemed logistically impossible ..had thrush for 4 weeks on and off so obviously my bump has grown :( in the end we were both too knackered to finish and gave up ..we laughed about it though ! is anyone else having trouble or just me ?

so many full term bumps now - congrats everyone !

well my decorating is going ok ..house s a complete wreck but meh.., walls are stripped , hubby and bro in law done the patching up of the plaster and all the plaster boarding and i re routed the radiator pipes and fitted the new rad and bro in law done the plug sockets ..just the skimming to go then the floor next week then the wall paper arghhhhh lol .

ooh and we just made choc chip sponge cake so thats good.

productive day .

on the downside - tmi coming up ... me and hubby really struggled dtd last nght ..my thrush finally gone wanted to get back too it but seemed logistically impossible ..had thrush for 4 weeks on and off so obviously my bump has grown :( in the end we were both too knackered to finish and gave up ..we laughed about it though ! is anyone else having trouble or just me ?

i must admit I've not been overly in the mood during pregnancy but we tried last weekend and, yep in the end just gave up...just too much friggin bump!!

We have been having problem but last night Hubby was so in the mood I had to give in! hahaha. Just do what I do. Leave it for 2 weeks so that when it does happen it happens so fast you don't have time to be uncomfortable. :haha:

Congrats, Paitonsmummy!!!! He is SO adorable!!!!!!! :) :)

Aah, and your due date was just the day before mine!! Now I'm REALLY excited!!!! :D :D :D lol

glad to see its not just me then haha , dunno how we will get on when we try to dtd to get her out in a few weeks time haha.

Ha ha. I like your theory jenniflower.

Me and oh struggle too. Sometimes it's fine if the baby isn't all out front, but if he is then it's too uncomfortable.

Paitonsmummy, HE IS GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations darling! xxx

im just fed up now girls.... tired, aching boobs, mild and i mean V mild contraction pains. that come and bloody go when they feel like it, so im not gonna start panicking until they are way strong and very regular. And boy am i constantly starving! i think its because of all the bloomin "loose bowel" movements emptying me lol, sorry, tmi i know...
im at my midwifes next week, i think she gonna get a right moaning session at her, lol. hopefully he will be out before then! LOL

I'm pretty fed up too. I'm super tired today and grumpy! Lol. I would go and bounce on my ball just to feel like I am doing something but too tired to move.

Off topic but does anyone know how to get rid of damp smells in carpet? After the boiler leak, we were left with wet carpets which have now dried but stink of horrible damp. Does anyone have any tips? X

trying to think of what Kim and Aggie do, i think its something like, bicarb of soda, washing soda crystals and white vinegar... gets stains and smells out.... try and have a look around the net for their stuff, its off the tv program how clean is your house.
but the things them 2 women can do are amazing! all with stuff in your cupboards, lol

awww mason is adorable hun congrats, Hope every 1s well today ?, I am in agony with bachache god knows whats up with it xxx

oooh i tried bouncing on my ball, but it squishes alot and gives me a fat arse complex, lol.

i am just totally fed up. i had scrubbed my kitchen top to bottom, used milton on every surface... i went in earlier, there was crumbs all over the place, butter smeared everywhere..orange peel on the counter top, empty wrappers and crisp packets there... you wouldnt think i have a kitchen bin less than 8feet away from all this!
its not the kids either, its the lazy arse hubby... grrrrrrr
I AM GOING ON STRIKE!!! lol

We have been having problem but last night Hubby was so in the mood I had to give in! hahaha. Just do what I do. Leave it for 2 weeks so that when it does happen it happens so fast you don't have time to be uncomfortable. :haha:

Great idea :haha:

I've had a couple of trickles so I have put on a pad.......what is it I should look out for on the pad? Like how can I tell if its discharge or fluids? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->