***February Lovebugs 2011 - 3rd tri*** 10 girls and 9 boys born

fluids are clear and should have no smell, discharge will have a smell to it.

Try lying down for half an hour as this will give it time to pool and if you have a big trickle when you stand up then it's more than likely fluid.

oooh FX racheal hehe

i hope we see some more birth announcements yay

Oh Payton'smummy - Mason is freaken adorable!!!! Gosh i wanna meet our little man.
Wow your labour way nice and fast! Hope mine is something like that!
Aww how is he sleeping etc?? Hope that your all doing well....

How is everyone else? i am 37 weeks today!!!! I tell you i just want him OUTTAA ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

aww he is sooooooo gorgeous bless him! congrats on the birth again xxx

yayyyy rach hope its the start :) we will have loads of birth announcements coming up in the next fortnight.. I wanna hit 37 weeks sharpish and start exit plans sex,curries,pineapple,3 mile hike .. Ok well maybe not the 3 mile hike but you get my drift ha ha ha xxxxx

I miss being able to walk lol! my walking turned to waddling and now has turned to shuffling as it hurts too much moving my legs lol

I noticed that it said 2 girls and 2 boys. Did i miss a thread? I only know about Mason.

Has any exit techniques worked for any of you before?

Oo does anyone know how sugarkisses baby is doing? x

I can't say that any exit plan has definately worked for me. With 1 of mine my waters broke while shopping, with my 2nd and 3rd I was induced, and with my 4th I had a sweep and not even 36 hours later I was bending over and waters broke. With my cousin her waters broke after having sex.

i am the same.. my walk has become a waddle and i hate it :( Luckily i have my brace which helps but forget even trying to go on a decent walk without it lol :) I pretty much live in it... even just around the house lol :)

I noticed that it said 2 girls and 2 boys. Did i miss a thread? I only know about Mason.

i was wondering this too

a friend of mine who was actually due late January but still had her name on this list, had her baby girl yesterday. She's never really contributed much to this thread but I figured as she was on the list anyway I would put the details on.

God i hate this... what is up with waking at sill times?? At 7am on a wonderful sunday morning, i was wide awake! Hubby and Jacob are still snoring! typical men of the house....

well this morning i have had alot more of that blood tinged stringy egg white stuff... im hoping this is another good sign.... though i bet its just bubs taking the mickey out of me, lol.
Think i might grab hubby later this afternoon n have my wicked way with him, lol. passes the time a bit doesnt it? plus gets me away from another night of begging/moaning etc, lol.
Hows all you lovely girls doing this morning???

Wow as someone else said there'll be a lot more off these announcements over the next few weeks -scary but exciting! Rachel/Frankish sounds like things may be happening! PaiytonsMummy your little boy is just gorgeous massive congrats! Well I finally finished work on Friday and got myself some crutches - happy on both levels! I mentioned last week that I was in pain and wasnt sure why, well by friday I couldn't walk at all. But can now get about slowly with my crutches thank god :)

May start operation eviction now! :) x

aaaw thank god you have something sorted now wiiwidow. hopefully them crutches will be a bloody godsend for you, lol.
dont you just think it would be great if you could just open your bump and ask them what the hell they are playing at? lol eviction notice is served! lol

morning girls ,

i feel surprisingly awake this morning its quite strange !

day 3 of plastering etc has commenced upstairs so i cant get to my ironing board , oh well lol !

has anyone else noticed their movements slow down at ths stage . still feel her moving and get the 10 kics etc but its a lot less the last few days then previous weeks , is it just the space issue do you suppose?

aaaw thank god you have something sorted now wiiwidow. hopefully them crutches will be a bloody godsend for you, lol.
dont you just think it would be great if you could just open your bump and ask them what the hell they are playing at? lol eviction notice is served! lol

Haha, I was on the iphone earlier...hence your name becoming Frankish lol! Sorry about that! Yep crutches are amazing...I can actually go to the loo now without planning 10 hours in advance! Also managed to make myself a tea for the first time today! :happydance: (little things!)

morning girls ,

i feel surprisingly awake this morning its quite strange !

day 3 of plastering etc has commenced upstairs so i cant get to my ironing board , oh well lol !

has anyone else noticed their movements slow down at ths stage . still feel her moving and get the 10 kics etc but its a lot less the last few days then previous weeks , is it just the space issue do you suppose?

Yes absolutely! I know he's ok BUT it's a lot less noticeable than before! Guess they're saving their energy now, along with there not being much room at all anymore!

Oh sorry to hear you can't get to the ironing board :winkwink: xx

Thats a shame you can't do any ironing eve.

I only just picked up my iron from my mums yesterday after moving out 2 months ago. lol. My mum hates the fact I don't do ironing.

Franki it all sounds promising.

I smelt the pad I wore yesterday and it just smelt of sweat I think. That sounds horrible. lol.

I have just remembered that I brought a pineapple this week............don't you need to eat about 7 a day though for it to have any effect? x

re pineapple : i ate 1/2 a pineapple a day for 10 days and d2 came on his due date - not sure if it was coincidence or what but i quite like pineapple anyway lol.

erm... im currently sat chomping my way thru a pineapple, i love the stuff! its been one of my cravings! lol
but yes, is it bromeline or something like that? they say that to have a full effect eat about 7 pineapples in a row for the amount of it to have effect, lol.
my Ben is moving slow now too, sometimes it still feels like he is having a dance, and he switches from left to right, but his head is still fully down now, so i think its just a comfort thing for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->